#2: Angry Jinan

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Equation of the day; Sulking Jinan = Angry Jinan They all wonder what could cause the awakening of the lion....   Or more like what did Chanwoo have done this time to piss off his angry small boyfriend?!   - kireinakata -

 

 

He groans for the umpteenth time of the day, in the end putting his phone down—too hard that the impact on the pillow kind off ‘ppap’, before another sigh escapes his mouth. He finally lies his body down onto the couch, feeling his temperature rising over a stupid video game he will never understand. The one sitting on the couch beside him pays no heed watching the television show with no care.

 

Only when he slightly kicks the latter’s leg does he responds, “What do you want, Jinan hyung?” June is not angry but he could safely say he’s kind of pissed with the emotional imbalance oldest who has been having his period for the whole week. Jinhwan clicks his tongue in annoyance, bouncing his body on the couch with whines coming out from him. June rolls his eyes, he’s enough with this .

 

“I can’t get this stupid game! Why is it so hard?! Urgh!!” He throws a pillow to the floor, almost hitting the TV but who cares? He then stands up heading to his room, stomping his giant little feet along the way. When a loud bam of his door is heard, another one opening down the opposite hall. Donghyuk’s head pops out from his doorframe screaming to June at the living room.

 

“Is he still on his period?”

 

June doesn’t have any option. He’s had to roll his eyes. “Damn he is.” And he’s back on the TV.

 

Donghyuk shakes his head, closing the door he returns to his bed. Sighing in defeat as he utters to no one, “How exactly are you going to handle this one, Chanwoo?”

 

 

 

Jinhwan is frowning, hard. His look could penetrate 10 inches block if possible, somebody’s head. Apparently, he is trying to make a hole on someone’s head.

 

And the guy’s name is Jung Chanwoo; who’s completely ignoring him while playing with Bobby as the two laughing to whatever the things they are playing on Bobby’s new laptop.

 

Jinhwan doesn’t want to sound like a sore loser but he feels exactly that way. Chanwoo himself confesses how much he adores Jinhwan but looking at the circumstances at hand, the younger is absolutely lying—well, he knows by heart Chanwoo isn’t a liar but maybe his adoration has divided. Which Jinhwan hates the most.

 

Chanwoo can only love Jinhwan. Period.

 

No, don’t say that word. It gives him phobia.

 

Looking over them still paying unheeding to his existence in the living room, Jinhwan walks away towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he tries to find something cold to calm himself down. Taking the cold water, he pops open the lit and chugs the water down his throat. Sighing out loud he literally smashes the bottle on the counter. Ears twitching at the sound of Chanwoo and Bobby’s loud screams in the living room. Frowning deeply, Jinhwan doesn’t even take notice of another presence in the kitchen with him.

 

“Whoa, calm down angry Jinan. You’re going to break that bottle like a hulk? It’s the limited edition Coke edition. Chanwoo wouldn’t like it.” Hanbin’s voice booming behind him. But Jinhwan’s eyes stay still on the water tap before him.

 

“That’s the idea.” He exclaims. “I’ll break his neck if I have to.” Hanbin would be lying if he says he’s not scared hearing the threat.

 

“Who?”

 

“Go to your goddamn living room and you’ll know it.” He puts the bottle back inside the fridge before walking away from the kitchen. Hanbin watches the retreating figure of the oldest before following him until they both reach the living room of the upstairs’ dorm. They see Chanwoo and Bobby still playing on the laptop. Jinhwan couldn’t take it anymore. Crossing his arms together Hanbin thoughts Jinhwan’s glares couldn’t get more intense.

 

“Are you both done?! Stop screaming like an idiot and shut up!” He explodes, causing both the subjects of his anger to stop laughing with surprise look on their faces watching him. The sounds coming from the game becomes the only thing filling the air.

 

Chanwoo’s surprise look turns to one of annoyance as he casts a look to his Jinhwan. “Why are you suddenly yelling, hyung? What’s wrong?”

 

“Yeah, what’s wrong JInhwan hyung? You’re okay?” Bobby utters with looks of confusion. The frown and red on Jinhwan’s face is scary for him. Also for Chanwoo though he holds his ground well.

 

“You’re too noisy. It’s annoying.” Jinhwan pipes out, still having the anger in him.

 

“Well, I apologize hyung. But you don’t have to yell like that to us.” The maknae said, having half confused half angry looks. Jinhwan doesn’t like that. He hates it when Chanwoo is the one getting angry at him when it’s the other way around. Stomping his feet—again, he walks to the main door, leaving to downstairs. His action baffles the other three who could only watch him going after his sudden outburst. Bobby leans back his body, trying to relax after the intense moments as he inquires to both s, “What happened?”

 

“Looks like his period isn’t over just yet.” Hanbin says before he too makes his way to his room, probably resting since he has just got back from the studio. Bobby exhales deeply, totally scared with Jinhwan. Chanwoo on the other hand is frowning hard with unsettled face. Bobby takes notice.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure hyung is just having too many things in his head.” He said to the maknae with one hand patting his back. Chanwoo’s face hasn’t relaxed.

 

“I know. But, seriously, what’s with his problem screaming around like that?!” Chanwoo explodes, finding the situation unfair. Bobby could only offer silence to him.

 

Before he talks, “Maybe you should talk to hyung. You know, just as a head start on what’s bothering him. Because as you know, so far, none of us have any balls to go talk to him.”

 

Chanwoo could only nod. Maybe he should.

 

 

 

But truthfully, he’s scared too.

 

 

 

 

“They’re pissing me off!” Jinhwan explodes, face scrunches in annoyance as he stays on the bed crossing his legs. June pays no heed to him as he’s too busy writing things on his notepad by the desk.

 

“Yah Gu Junhoe, aren’t you going to do something about your boyfriend?” The oldest bites up, knowing he has gained the younger’s attention—more like annoyed him to death, when June finally lifts his head up from his book. He faces Jinhwan with a clearly unimpressed face.

 

“Maybe I should ask Chanwoo the same question whether he won’t work his on shutting you up, hyung.” June retorts, making Jinhwan’s anger levelling up. “And seriously, stop talking about Bobby hyung like that! Gosh, this is why I don’t want to tell any of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter