#1.1: Our 27 Days - Part 2

The Bona Fide Tales of Choco-Ball~ [OT7 + Chanwoo] (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You guys know what, there has been SOMEONE here who keeps subscribing, unsubscribing, then subscribing and unsubscribing again. Just for your knowledge, I really HATE that kind of behavior. Respect please ^^ If you don't want to read, don't read at all :)

 

I have to admit I got a bit lost writing this so forgive me for the boring fight scene ^^ I apologize beforehand for some grammar mistake because it's getting late my brain isn't working too well xD But i really do enjoy this one!! <3

Enjoy~~ And I personally like this prompt thank you to the requester ;D

 

 

Hanbin sits by his study desk, phone in hands with a very troubled expression. He feels like crying, desperately wishing for he could turn back the time so none of these is happening in the ways it has happened. He wishes he didn’t agree with the bet and just befriends Chanwoo nicely without motive. Yet of course, it’s only a wish.

 

A text from June breaks his will to continue on pretending, but there’s nothing he can do anymore.

 

June;

 

Tomorrow the D-Day, tell him everything and dump him for good! You’ll get your prize.

 

 

 

A ring to his phone awakens Chanwoo from his reverie fills with Shakespeare’s poem and few others works of famous poets for his next assignment. Putting his pen down, he reaches for his phone on the desk and switches the lock on. The screen displays a new message. It’s from Hanbin. Opening up the message, Chanwoo’s eyes grow a bit wider to read it.

 

               

Hanbinnie;

 

Hey, I know it’s getting late but can I see you?

 

 

 

Chanwoo walks out from his house, getting downstairs through the staircase he sees Hanbin leaning by his dark twilight color Porsche before the apartment. He couldn’t see Hanbin’s face for the older is facing the other way. When Chanwoo gets closer, as he greets Hanbin, he is startled to see Hanbin’s face. The older seems disturbed, his orbs are red and face tired. Chanwoo wonders what’s going on.

 

Before he could open his mouth to ask anything, Hanbin takes a step forward and pulls Chanwoo to him, hugging his waist tight with one hand while the other around Chanwoo’s neck. The action gives the latter a shock. “Hyung?” Chanwoo is confused, the sudden affection is one he never seen.

 

“I—I miss you.” Hanbin whispers in his ear, there is an evident solemn in his voice that it tugs on Chanwoo’s heart string. A hunch of something bad happens come across his mind. Returning the hug as he hugs Hanbin by the waist Chanwoo snuggles closer to the warmth, feeling content of the lack of coldness biting his skin through the bone. “Anything you want to say?”

 

Few minutes passed and the hug is loosened with Hanbin holding him by the arms, staring straight to Chanwoo’s eyes penetrating his soul. It would be a lie if the younger said he’s not feeling overwhelmed. Hanbin is acting so strange tonight and Chanwoo is lost on the reasons. But the swirling of disturbs emotions in his boyfriend’s orbs somehow give him a premonition. Hanbin is in trouble yet he won’t pressed on the older to spill it. Chanwoo knows the boundary, even if they are dating each other. Lifting one his hand up, he caresses Hanbin’s cheek, he chuckles as the other leans to his touch.

 

“I love you.” Hanbin mutters, one hand touching the one Chanwoo has on his cheek. Then a tear rolls down his cheek, making Chanwoo alarms but before he can even react, Hanbin pulls him into a kiss, rough and hasty, but passionate and loving. Chanwoo has no power to say no to that, he delivers the same emotions Hanbin is pouring into the kiss under the moonlight.

 

Chanwoo knows he can’t back away any longer, but he opts not to, for the burning fire of love in his heart is deemed undone. He loves Hanbin with all his heart. "I love you too, Hanbin hyung."

 

 

 

27 days

 

Hanbin texts Chanwoo that early morning to meet him at the cafe they had once a date about 1 week ago. It is a vintage café, with the decorations in all creative style using dark woods and pastel colors with combination of vibrant red and orange. The dim lights only adding its perfection. There is also pool outside the garden with few tables and chairs for customers to sit and enjoying the miniature garden vibe while tasting the delicious foods served. He remembers how Chanwoo claims it’s as his favorite café after their first visit that day, and Hanbin has promised he will take him here for their dates.

 

He smirks sadly at that, to think that he would end thing here; in this place where so many loves have been poured out by them. How he wishes he could just disappeared at the moment. Then loud voices greet his eardrums, looking at the entrance, the view of his ever-so-fashionable friends come whilst making loud noises. Hanbin has to stand up to shush him down before they got kicked out. Letting his friends taking their seats and ordering their foods, they wait for Chanwoo’s arrival.

 

“So, this is it, huh?” Bobby chimes in excitedly, his bunny smile showing flashy on his flawless features. “Dang, can’t believe we’re going to witness the almighty Kim ing Hanbin dumping his oh so lovely boyfriend in this pretty place.” Mino joins Bobby’s sinister laughter when the latter ends talking. Hanbin swears he feels like killing them both to shut up.

 

“I hope all these 27 days have been fun.” Jinwoo utters to Hanbin, the way his dark hair smoothly styled back gives him the total bad boy look. Indeed, Jinwoo is way bad to the core already. “Because I hope all your ty excuses not to hang out with us while dating that roach totally worth it.” Intimidating him with his small and sharp eyes, Jinwoo doesn’t even blinked as he meant all of the words he said towards a stone-faced Hanbin, trying to make sure none of his friends see him breaking inside, when he is already. His knuckles are white, fingers numb and the pit of his stomach feels so wrong. Hanbin can’t do this, he can’t dump Chanwoo. He loves him! But he has made the deal, and he wants to be with his friends too, getting back his old life filled with all the parties, wines, vodkas, women, and money and …….

 

And ……….

 

What?

 

He suddenly feels lost, and at the exact moment Chanwoo steps inside the café. Mino is the one starting to whistle taking everyone on the table’s attention to the entrance, including Hanbin and he swears for the love of the God Chanwoo is so damn ing beautiful. The way those white buttoned-up shirt shines under the dark brown jacket fitting his perfect sculpted body gives him the chill. His dark grey skinny jeans compliments his long fine legs well and the way his hair with its bang freely placed on the side of his forehead only adding up the handsomeness the younger has always hide. Even Hanbin’s other friends gasp in disbelief watching the nerd of their campus who’s just disabled to walk without wearing the thick-rimmed glasses now is actually standing before them without one. Hanbin has to admit, Chanwoo is so damn handsome and beautiful without glasses on.

 

When he gets closer, Chanwoo’s dimples is replaced by a frown seeing Hanbin other friends sitting the same table as the latter. Hanbin stands up when Chanwoo stops by them in a meter gap, still gaping in confusion. Hanbin eyed how the others have their sickening grin on their faces. Gosh, how he wishes this day will never come.

 

“Hyung?” Chanwoo calls out for him who is still standing like a damn stone in between Chanwoo and his friends, they keep eyeing him up and down and Chanwoo isn’t comfortable at all. Hanbin can see that.

 

“Not going to introduce us, Hanbin?” It’s June, smirking as he munches on the nuts shared with the rest. Jinwoo’s stare could just strip Chanwoo down and it is obvious how much hatred he radiates from the single stare. Hanbin is in dilemma, he couldn’t form proper words at all. Chanwoo is concerned watching his unusual silence. Closing on their gaps Chanwoo whispers to Hanbin, “Is everything alright?”

 

But Hanbin doesn’t say anything, still in silence. That frightens Chanwoo a bit.

 

“Come on, how much longer both of you are going to act like a Dol-Hareubang there? Come sit!” Jinwoo said as he motions for the two chairs before him, Hanbin is brought back by his reverie the moment Bobby pulls him to sit. Chanwoo follows suit after much contemplating. All 6 of them sit together by the same table, unpleasant vibe in the air.

 

Hanbin is in silence, so does Chanwoo for there’s no way he could speak in the midst of him being monitor by 4 pair of nasty eyes. The way they smirk and snicker truly make him uncomfortable.

 

“So, Jung Chanwoo right?” Mino starts out the conversation, clearly amused by the whole situation for the sick grin on his face ain’t wiped out. Chanwoo mutters a small yet confidence yes.

 

“I’m Song Mino, this one beside me is Bobby Kim. Those 2 are Koo Junhoe and that cold-blooded bastard sitting in front of you….” Mino has to suppress his laughter when Bobby and June break into one. Jinwoo is still calm, eyes not leaving Chanwoo at all. “That is Kim Jinwoo. But of course, you’ve known us right?” Saying it nonchalantly Mino has his gaze fixated on Chanwoo now, gritting his teeth whilst eyeing the silence Hanbin beside Chanwoo. “Did Hanbin talk about us to you?”

 

Chanwoo tries to find a suitable answer to that for Hanbin never talks about them to him, and Chanwoo is not someone wanting to pry onto someone’s business. But he wonders would they be offended with Hanbin if he said the truth? But if he lied, what would be Hanbin’s reaction? Chanwoo is confused. “Well, we talk about a lot of thing. For sure sometimes your names would be mentioned too.” He chooses to stay in between; the truth and lies, not choosing for he has to be extra careful with these people. He eyed all 4 of them making an impressed expression—except for Kim Jinwoo, Chanwoo swears the man has already put on holes through him for he keeps staring at him the whole time.

 

“Oh he does? Wow, what a good friend he is~ We’re touched. Isn’t is, Bobby? June?” Mino asks the other two and they start to laugh again. Chanwoo wonders what could be so funny?

 

“Stop it, all of you.” Finally Hanbin speaks, Chanwoo shifts his attention to the man sitting beside him and at that moment Chanwoo realizes how grim looked Hanbin is. As if he’s on the edge of turning rage. He stares dagger to his friends but none of them stop laughing, instead they keep on cooing on him and making loud noises. Chanwoo eyes his surroundings, could see clearly how everyone is uncomfortable with them.

 

“Aww~ Hanbin is mad! Look at him, he’s mad!” June says, mimicking faces to Hanbin making the other two laugh. Clenching his fists tight under the table, Hanbin keeps still. Wanting to punch his friends for their stupid behavior.

 

“Alright, that’s enough guys. You’re going to lose your teeth if the man sees red.” Jinwoo finally speaks and his gaze no longer on Chanwoo but on the other three. Instantly, their laughter dies down a notch but not completely. They are still giggling like an idiot. Chanwoo feels so awkward that he wants to go home now.

 

“Chanwoo-shii, do you think Hanbin ever talked about you to us?” Jinwoo asks, eyes back on Chanwoo.

 

“I’m not sure about that ….” He trails off, feeling the hair at the back of his neck stood up, the glare Jinwoo gives is too much he wants to puke. How can this man have such a hateful eyes? Just when he thoughts it won’t get any worst, Jinwoo smiles; quite a genuine one with meaning behind it. Chanwoo feels his heart races with fear. This man is so dangerous.

 

“Oh he talks a lot about you…” Jinwoo’s words cause Hanbin’s eyes to move towards him. “How clever you are, hard working, kind, smart…” Jinwoo continuous on and Hanbin’s eyes wide for he knows where it’s going to lead. “A’s collector, right?” Jinwoo smirks. “But sadly, live a tragic life.” At that, Chanwoo’s orbs shaking a bit, but he keeps his composure still. Not showing he is affected by that. But he isn’t that surprised, Hanbin is their friends, so of course he would talk a little bit about him.

 

“Your parents are not here, your grandma no longer alive, you live in a shabby apartment with your cousin. Sad life isn’t it?” Jinwoo asks rather mockingly.

 

“It depends on how a person takes it.” Chanwoo replies. “But for me, I am grateful enough to have such loving family.” He says.

 

“Loving family my , your father re-married, your mom died. Your brother also died. Your father is the only family you have but where is he now? He isn’t even by your side but instead spending time with his new family, neglecting his own son.” Jinwoo’s words stab through his heart, for it is the truth. His father does abandoned him. “Do you want to know why? Because you are worthless.”

 

“Yah, Kim Jinwoo!” Hanbin’s voice rises, face contorts with anger as he looks at a grinning Jinwoo. By the time, the other 3 are just watching at the side, enjoying every poisons Jinwoo is putting into the kid’s mind. Jinwoo pays no heed to Hanbin as he continues on, “No one loves you, . So stop thinking you are special. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter