Day With The Upshot

Days of Us
 
 

It was a spontaneous time when Kai decided to visit his girlfriend at the shoot after completing his courses on that day. Setting aside his entire hatreds toward her work-partner, simply buying Suzy a stem of red rose— he knew it would be so cheesy and the girl never had any received ever since they’ve been acquainted from the first place— but, it wouldn’t be bad to give it a shot.

Approximately seven in the pm, the tanned guy arrived at the parking lot of one building used for the project. In which some of the crews already recognized him as the main actress’ boyfriend, that’s why he had gotten in with no trouble. And then, he spotted her was sitting on one of the specialized chair, surrounded by few monitors, observing the take of other’s scene, not including herself.

“Hi, honey!” Suzy waved as welcoming her boyfriend, getting a peck on her lips. She noticed Kai was hiding one of his arms behind his torso as she began snooping in concern. ”Did you bring something?”

Kai smirked, whilst trying to conceal his virtually-exposed-reddened-cheeks. He handed her that single piece of flower, prior to the young lady burst out her giggle.

Wae??” He sulked as slumping to one of the seating next to her.

She reached a hand to grasp the present, “No, it’s just I never thought of a flower ever gotten from you…”

Jinjja? Why?” He asked, not giving the blossom on his hold at once.

“Because I’ve never too fancy any…”

She answered and he seized to really not granting it.

“Give it to me,” she continued.

He replied, “No… You don’t like it, why should I give it to you…” Pouting his mouth, Kai said as catching Suzy’s beamy stares.

She pinched his pursed lips then, “It’s okay if it’s from you…” Started sniffing the flower, now, on her hold. “Why doesn’t it smells good?”

Kai was the one to rustled her crown before was pulling it to be on his shoulder. “You really haven’t gotten it from anyone, huh? Fresh flowers usually don’t smell that much…”

“Whoa, you had presented it for so many girls…”

He nudged his own head at hers, which caused they both chuckled.

“I had received these for some times, but, I used to throw it later somewhere…”

Again, he pouted and she found it cute.

She smiled, “And as it is from you… I’ve always wanted to try those scenes in ads when girls breathed the flower scent given from the boyfriends—“

“I don’t know whether I should laugh or flattered…” Kai spoke.

 

A few moments later, one of the crews had called Suzy for another take of her scene that night. She left the flower— which she had been keeping at her hold ever since Kai handed it to her— to the seater, as he was keeping his eyes locked to the girlfriend. He spotted she bumped into Mark as marching to the site after briefing the actors, then he was advancing to where Kai had resting.

“Ow,” The guy felt something stuck on where he tried to occupy a seat.

Kai took it from him, in flash. Deeply sort of hoped, that the thorns remained when the male has it contained within his rears.

Mark looked at the lad next to him, “Oh… Hey, man! Did you give that to Suzy?”

“Uh-huh…”

He answered short and Mark didn’t notice it, he was concentrating to monitor the shoot though. Kai was realizing one thing, that the chair Suzy had been using was actually Mark’s, from the name carved behind the backrest.

 

Yeah, right… That exclusive director’s seat, no wonder

 

His cognizance attempted hard to get the weird— and bad­— voices restrained, surrounding his own head whenever Mark was around. He kept telling himself that he was there as regard to the girlfriend.

“She’ll be done for today after this one,” Mark resumed without observing the apathetic look from the young man nearby.

Kai merely responded, “No problem… I’ll wait for her—“

“Everyone’s ready?”

When Mark’s howl echoing throughout the setting, whereas Kai saw Suzy and her playing opposite nodding at the director.

“Action!” and then he was on cue.

 

Passing ten in the pm, Suzy was organizing her stuff to be put inside the duffel. Kai was there and he offered his fingers to be twined by hers later as they walked hand-in-hand, exiting the location.

“So, we’ll pick you up at your place tomorrow morning?”

Mark said to the girl, when they passed him tidying up with the crews.

“Yeah… Sure,” Her voice was small and a bit hesitant, Kai perceived it by means of raising an eyebrow, scrutinizing the girl beside.

They both soon waved at Mark, who was— as usual— appeared cloudless even after wrapping up almost a full day of shooting.

“Where are you going? With Mark?”

Kai’s speaking tone began to somber as questioning his girlfriend, once they were arriving in front of her building.

She beheld at him, a bit regretful and she could not hide the unease. “Yes, with the crew.”

“Wherefore?” He resumed, still being so demanding yet stoic.

“We should shoot a few scenes outside the city…”

“Where to be exact?”

She looked to her own feet, before locking to the darkened orbs further on. She realized it was her fault of not telling him directly, not following what Baekhyun suggested after she told him about the arrangement.

“Did you plan on telling me this?!”

“I did, but look at you now!” She couldn’t bear to exclaim higher as he did. “And I know you’d be so much difficult to understanding, because I should stay there for the next two weeks…”

Kai, at that moment, stormed to his adjoining building, leaving her proceeding to hear the last sentence.

Yah! We’re not done yet!”

Suzy dashed to catch up with him then.

 

Kai thumped as opening the apartment’s door with Suzy trailing behind him. He rushed to open the fridge, cooling down himself with a bottle of cold water as she thrown her belongings to the kitchen counter.

“You don’t leave just like that when I’m not finished talking with you!”

She yelled and he barely stared at her. Very much wanted to butcher something from the freezer, despite of being stony as anticipated.

There were three pairs of eyes, which shocked of catching their sudden appearance— both mad and furious— from the living room.

“Can I stay in one of your place tonight?”

Baekhyun whispered to the two figures, who were quickly turning off the game console they formerly competing.

“Sure, I don’t bring any girl home today.”

Chanyeol reacted as Sehun nodded. At that point, the three of them hurried to leave the apartment, taking each piece left from the pizza box by the coffee table. Thenceforth grabbing any outer hung on the hook near the entrance. Even they almost mixed up of putting on one other’s shoes.

“Guys, we’re leaving!”

They called out to the quarreling two. Although they identified, none of them were paying attention.

 

It was Thursday night nevertheless, not too late for their timetable. The three striking guys made stop at this one bar near Chanyeol’s place. Flirting here and there— as he always did for ninety nine percent of his nighttime spent in such place— whilst waiting for the beers order he should bring to the friends’ table. Baekhyun and Sehun were about to shout at the giant for a while before was getting their orders arriving in time.

“Can you please cut out your bull with girls for a sec and talk to us here…” mumbled Sehun as seizing the beer glass from the older’s hold. The giant flopped to the seat next to his petite buddy then.

“Ah, Sehunnie don’t get jealous like that just because you’re dating someone in the time being…and you cannot chat up all the way you might,”

“I’m not dating anyone.”

Baekhyun butted into the conversation. “Yah…” he smacked the younger’s brunette head as he was scrunching the nose. “What about your date few days ago?”

“It was okay…” He let the tongue out as responding, “But it was just a date.”

“Have you slept with her—“

Chanyeol didn’t make to complete his sentence when a petite hand yanked his hair. “Ow!” He scowled at Baekhyun, who was keeping his view to the younger.

“Sehunnie don’t listen to this ultimate boy—“

Yah!” Chanyeol yelled at him.

“Hey, I don’t want Sehunnie to get any bad example, especially from you—“

“What is it with me?”

“Park Chanyeol have you ever consider ones’ feeling after you finished having with them? Or, for a few times, and then you just left them because you seek for another brand new pleasure…” Baekhyun explained. “Try to think about others’ concern more than that.”

Chanyeol snorted, “Baek, I’ve had this afternoon and I still care about my friends’ well-being, what day and date today is… Also, I get the point where Sehunnie is a very healthy grownup man, which we have seen him hooking up with some girls…”

“Okay, if you settled that… What’s the name of the girl who had made you the sandwich this afternoon?”

The tallest of their group ogled to the tiny finger pointed at him. “I-I… Well, it started with J, or K, or something…”

“Or, twenty four other letters in the alphabet you haven’t noticed that much.”

“Okay, mom and dad… EommaAppa…” Sehun made this distance with his spreading arms to separate the disagreeing elders. “Stop fighting. Remember we relocated to this place since we avoided those two in progress of start throwing things at your place,”

“Yeah, right… I should’ve convinced Sooj to talk to Kai before this kinda fuss would happen—“

The palest cut Baekhyun’s line, “You know this would happen?”

He nodded. “Yup, I pretty much know how Kai would react because she’d be leaving tomorrow…”

“And you didn’t tell us about it?”

“Sehunnie, it’s not like I have the right to tell this problem to everyone, even if it’s you guys.”

“Where’s Bae would be going?” Chanyeol then added the inquisitive.

 

Back to the apartment,

 

Kai thrown the rose to the trash can near the dishwasher, as he was settling a spot on the kitchen counter, gulping the bottled water.

“Why you throw that away?” Suzy questioned.

He stared at her, “It’s not like you’ll take that with you and you’re going to tell everyone, ‘Oh, I got this from my boyfriend’, or at least some guy, to make sure that you ever, ever, consider me as someone you should tell of your plan to go far-flung with him—“

“Oh my God, I can’t believe you…” She sunk to one of the dining chairs, rubbing her own head, already was grabbing the tresses. “Why is it always, all the time, should be about Mark?!”

“Well… It is.” Kai folded his arms over the torso, to convince that he means it, although his confined voice began to sound a bit repentant.

“What is it that make you hate him so much?” Inquiring him, she almost out of her perseverance, not be certain of what it could be all about.

He regarded at her, fixed in reply. “I can’t stand the idea that you spend most of your times with him…” Keeping his orbs steady, and she did also. “Seriously— urgh, that’s the way we fell for each other… Because we spent our days, never being apart, and then we got used to it… I cannot stop picturing, who will you get comfortable with the most, for the reason that you do all the work with him. And you two seems enjoy working together… It’s just a matter of time—”

“But, I didn’t spend my time only with you… I chose you, because you’re the one I want to be with…” Suzy moved to have her façade be opposite Kai at the crosswise counter, she was recommencing. “Come on, we can’t have this same argument over, and over again… You just need to trust me.”

“It’s me that I can’t trust to.” His eyes were darkened when uttering, “I can’t keep having these voices inside my head, especially when you’re being away, or else, I’d go there to make sure that you still remember that you have me…”

She couldn’t be reliant of what he just said, which he seemed apprehending towards.

“I know it sounds ridiculous—“

“It is.” She cut him, “Then, what are you going to do? You know, I cannot not go…”

“True,” he responded. “Maybe we should create a clear line within this…” Kai was actually doubting afore he was saying the following without triggering Suzy, kind of, frowning from across. “If you really are going tomorrow… Please, just don’t consider me as your boyfriend.”

She simpered, certainly not in a good way.

In advance of retorting, “Fine, if that’s what you want.” She wrapped it up.

Suzy took her belongings to leave the apartment in a mere of seconds.

 

Later passing midnight, Kai could not even sleep for a while as he was spending the moments to keep on staring through the window of the adjoining loft. He never was an expert of being in a serious relationship— he could say that he has been beginning in one with Suzy— that was why, the stuff he expressed was mainly impulsive by his unversed mind, yet she appeared to not compromising with it.

The poor guy had as well dozed on the sitting gap of the huge hole in the wall, while in the next morning he had woken up to see her packing her things before was exiting her place. Kai was then rushing to be on the ground floor right at the moment. Only to perceived that Mark was already there to pick her up.

He had barely witnessing Suzy hopping on the black Range— which driven by the guy he, presently, hated the most— when he was lighting a cigarette from his pocket. Puffing it at the building promenade through the fresh morning air, whereas calling someone familiar with his mobile.

“Hey Baek, why haven’t you come home last night?”

 


 

A/N: Please don't be mad at Mark xD

   

 

I just want to congratulate this uber cutie pup for concluding the first two-days concert (with GOT7 of course :D) and it was 짱!!!

 

Hey guys, i rarely seen any comments these days, so... Mind if you give me some? :) :)

Just to see if this story is still intriguing you, or not... Thanks!