Day With One Not-So-Irritating Cousin

Days of Us
 
 

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Baek please come home

Chanyeol_is_Real             : There’s this little brat barged into your place

Chanyeol_is_Real             : I’m afraid Sehunnie will eat him like in a minute

 

The giant pocketed his phone— after texting in his group chat— to the jeans and then he rushed to stand beside his palest younger in the gang. Another, seemed fledgling, was also in stance to prepare snap to the two ahead of.

“How did you get in?”

Chanyeol put his palm on top of Sehun’s chest, preventing him to confront the kid.

“Hey kid, I’m asking you… Nicely.” He resumed, the speaking tone was in normal state nonetheless. Said Chanyeol had always been this one clear-headed individual, even within his crazy group of friends.

The subject of his question grunted before was disclosing the hood that was covering his disordered hair, “I just wanna get some sleep before Jongin hyung dragged me here,”

“Jongin…hyung?”

He glanced to the younger next to, who was just rolling his eyes afore saying,

“That’s why I keep thinking about this one face,” spoke Sehun as he was viewing the across individual. “Where is he?”

He just got an answer by a forefinger motioning to the door of Kai’s room in the corner. Taeyong, then, slumping his body once more to the lounger, whereas Chanyeol and Sehun moved toward the thought direction. At what time when they sensed both of their mobiles were vibrating in each pouch,

 

Bacon Lover                       : Shut up yeol that’s just the mini version of uri Kai

Bacon Lover                       : Me and Sooj will be there in a bit

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Too late the WW III is just beginning here

Bacon Lover                       : Say what

Bacon Lover                       : NOT IN MY PLACE U SICK KIDS

ohbubble                            : Y do u have to buy that weirdo bull

Chanyeol_is_Real             : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Chanyeol_is_Real             : No I’m taking sehunnie to kai’s room before they both would cause some fire

 

Baekhyun was kneading some kind of dough on the chopping block when Suzy turned her gaze to the anti-social Taeyong— since Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai were having their own talk in the living space, and the younger guy was not even trying to act like he wanted to jump into any of the conversation. Even the cordial Chanyeol has attempted to ask him some basics like; where your house is, how old are you, did you go to school, etc. And let’s not speaking about the, childish, two youngers; who appeared like the even younger one was just another little brat they didn’t want to notice. Well ahead, Kai, said he was the cousin nevertheless, seemed having his own matter with the family member.

“Taeyong-ah, why don’t you help me grinding the meat?”

Baekhyun glimpsed to the young lady who uttered that, “Didn’t you just know him for a couple hours? Since when you get along this well to other people?”

“Baek, look at the poor kid with those guys not minding him… And we sure can finish the calzone faster with extra help.” She was then eyeing the subject who was already standing next to her.

“You can use this food processor, okay… Here’s the switch,” she explained it patiently, and the lad turned out was following her instruction.

 

“Kai,” the mischievous Sehun poked the fellow edge as eyeing to where people were actually preparing for the meal to all six of them. “Look… Your girlfriend is flirting with your cousin—“

His tattler stopped as the few months older lightly smacked his brunette head, Chanyeol chuckled seeing the dearest-squabbling two.

“Grow up, Sehun-ah…” Kai mumbled, although he had these flash orbs moving to the view. “He just, much tamer with girls cause he’s the only boy with noona… Just like me,”

“Me, too…” added the older, “But I’m far from being brats just like you—“

He paused and dodged when Kai was aiming to hit him, then continued.

“Yeah, Sehunnie is jealous because there’s finally this kid who has more striking features than himself…”

He and Kai was then high-five-ing when Sehun grabbed the lean chest, his face appeared hurt and it was somehow for real.

“Yeol, many people said that we looked alike since were kids… So, you mean I am also that good-looking, huh?” Kai seemed proud of what the giant impulsively stated.

He tottaly not agreed, “No, you just… Average.”

“Come on… You two are so gay talking about another guy facial features or what,” Sehun jumped in. “So, Kai… Why is it you suddenly brought your cousin here?”

“Oh yeah,” the tanned buddy swallowed some of the cookies from the outspoken’s coffee table afore explaining. “He called me this morning and I just got to pick him up from the police office…”

“Police office?” Sehun was sure familiar with the law department. “What was the case?”

“Tagging.”

“What kind?”

“I didn’t pay that much attention… Taeyongie fancy drawing, painting, and else, ever since back home I had visit his house in almost every weekends,” Kai shrugged, “But, I’m sure he won’t draw those kind of racists or even satanic pieces.”

“But still,” Sehun has turned into his brainy self in some rare times like this. “You get to pay some fine for this street vandalism. How much did you spent?”

“Two hundred fifty, but—”

Chanyeol had his big eyes widened when he exclaimed and overlapping, “Two ing hundred—“

Yah!”

He stopped whilst catching Baekhyun’s howl for almost every time someone spoke discourteously within his apartment.

“I used to get paid only fifty bucks to some of the opening act with my band…”

Kai leaned his sudden weary head to Sehun’s shoulder, hearing the by-law discourse from the pal, he fret. “Sehun-ah, I’ve had enough this kinda lecture since 5 in the am till 8 and I don’t think I can’t stand for more… Please?”

“Okay.”

 

Baekhyun and Suzy were finishing up to set the plates and cutleries. Kai was dragging one extra chair to make Taeyong sit on his side, he still quiet even though his countenance appeared much better than previously. Chanyeol and Sehun were always foremost to settle spots whenever they were having meal together. Stepping on each other’s foot, sometimes, to race then arriving firsthand— yeah, they maybe in their mid-twenties, but their actions remained— you know...

Taeyong didn’t start the eating then, forcing the five other people suddenly setting their focus on him.

“What? Your mom didn’t cook these kind of stuffs?”

Sehun had his chest struck by the giant’s elbow beside, whilst Kai was eyeing someone he used to know much and much better— before they got parted by whiles, plus some of the advancing years.

“What is it, now?” He said, a bit coldly.

Taeyong eyed him, not less coldly than himself. “You used to lead the pray before meal, hyung…” His aloof verse appeared small by the moment.

“And you still want me to begin even now you already are twenty-one or something?”

He simply nodded, and the older heaved a sigh.

“Can you just do it—“

His view got distracted by the seemed disagreeing set of two adjoining. He knew Baekhyun and Suzy had this bonding while beforehand spending time with the younger. He was then clasped Taeyong’s hand before taking Suzy’s at one other side. Sehun almost made Chanyeol choke on his first bite, since he was compelling to do it accordingly the others.

 

“Hyung…”

Taeyong stopped his intention when realizing there were three other pair of eyes looking at him.

“Jongin hyung,” he directed to the one right next to him.

Kai frowned as he let Chanyeol and Sehun— who was in charge for doing the dishes because they never happened to help making the meal— clearing all the plates from the table. Baekhyun went to his room, preparing for his weekly aromatic bath and Suzy was assisting the two tallests, since her boyfriend should have the talk with his long-lost, somewhat, mirror image.

“My dorm keys are with my friend, and he…” scrunching his pointy nose, Taeyong doubted. “He’s still kinda being grounded in his parents’ house, after last night—“

“And why don’t you keep the keys to yourself?” Kai asked, fairly not interested.

“Because I was sorta on this high barriers next to where the cop got us, I hand it over to him.”

NeoAissshh, jinjja—“

He almost thumped his palm to the nearest surface, before was storming to his room. Suzy saw it and directly went after him. Leaving the mixed up Taeyong on the dining chair, before Sehun— yes, Sehun— called him to join the tidying deeds with the giant.

 

“Hey,” Suzy muttered as taking seat next to her boyfriend in his bedroom.

Kai looked at her, he couldn’t conceal the anger. Especially  to her, since she was the most-accepting soul toward his, sometimes, difficult nature.

“He always made want to rip his face— I don’t care… And , I don’t know why he loves to get into lots trouble, growing up…” Kai buried his face to his palms as Suzy was twining her arm onto his broad edge. She kept listening to his ramble.

“He was a good kid.”

“He still is,”

He looked into the beamy pair of orbs very near to, some of this inner part of him want to question.

“How do you know?”

“Well, I have my own little brother back home…” She cozied her position to, plainly, be opposite him on the bed. “It depends of how you treat him. You can’t be hard to him all the time… Because he will do the same. Maybe not to you straightforward, he could expel it to something else… Something he thought would let out all the rage.”

“Maybe it’s because I left, and… He didn’t has someone, like, a big brother… I heard his rapid mischiefs increasing when I got here in the first month.”

“Really?”

Kai leaned his head to the girlfriend’s upper torso. “Why didn’t you be my girlfriend much sooner? I can share this to you, and then get the answer faster…”

Suzy giggled, pulling a tad of his messy hair, she turned his face to look at her. “That’s not the concern…  Right now, you just have to fix things up with him. For both of your own good, in the future…”

 

Taeyong was sitting while Chanyeol and Sehun fought over the remote for channeling the big screen. Suzy marched to the fridge as she announced there was a serving of pie prepared and both of the rascals soon have moved toward her. Kai, took a seat next to the younger, who was in some way rigid when he did that.

“I’ll inform Baek later, so that he let you crash in for tonight…”

“No, hyung…” He shoved his phone to the older’s façade, “I think I can slip into my friend’s house to get those…”

“Seriously? Another wrongdoing you have planned—“ Kai snorted.

“Yeah… Just stay for the night… We all do it like it is our own place.”

Chanyeol added from the dining table with the slice of key lime pastry in front of him. Kai turned his face around to regard at the older and get him hushed. He resumed to the person beside,

“But, where will I be sleeping?” Taeyong continued, “You know you don’t share your bed with everyone else,”

“Suzy’s place is accessible …” Sehun spoke with his mouth full of the crust.

Taeyong turned at him, “You’re saying that I should stay with noona?”

He got his head smacked by Kai. “No, you little sh— I will be staying there with her!”

“Taeyong-ah, these guys like to sprawl around this living space…” Suzy simply giggled seeing those sudden put-ons occurring from Taeyong’s icy outer package. “Baek has tons of extra mattress and blankets,”

“Like a slumber party?”

Kai snickered then, ruffling the younger’s hair, he recommenced, “You’re still the same, innocent kid, Taeyong-ah…”

“Hyung, I’ve never seen you so happy…” Taeyong said while the two of them lastly had some unaided whiles, because the others were occupied in the dining space.

“Of course, I am,” Kai answered proudly. “But, you should know… That I’m also happy that I finally get to talk with you in peace, right now…”

They both laughed, and later was settling with the flick network they enjoyed to watch at the same time.

 


 

A/N: Hey guys, I just want to explain a bit... That in the cover's pic, I actually was enclosing some characters that would be recurring in this story. And if you guys love to see particular one, like, Taeyong for example— just let me know. I'll put the character more often in some of the oncoming chapters; with a note, they will be not overshadowing the main five.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE ^.^v

 

 

And here's a much clearer pic of Lee Taeyong, if some of you still curious about this perfect divine creation