Day When They Hope It'll Be Not Ceased

Days of Us
 
 

Kai flung his phone once again, and this time, he tossed precisely to the hardwood floor. It fell apart, in which Chanyeol and Sehun had merely eyed him with letdown as the confused Taehyung almost jumped his skinny limb till it got hit to the bathroom doorframe. He ran fast to approach his Baekhyun hyung who was arranging the washed dishes near the other guys at the kitchen.

“Did Kai hyung just called his girlfriend? Did he always like that?” mumbled the young man, whereas the olders in surrounding could fairly much catching it.

Baekhyun shrugged, “Nah… They’re just going through some hard phase—“

“But, he’s been reacting excessively to it.” Added Chanyeol from the chair.

Taehyung secured a spot across the giant. He took the remained orange juice into his glass in advance of gulping it. There was this minor look of anxiety within his brown orbs when about to chimed in the conversation.

“Bet you’re missing Jungkookie so much right now—“

Eh?” He gazed to the petite cousin, “Why should you bring that up? And again, you’re not allowed to call him with that, hyung… Only me.” Taehyung emphasized the last sentence to the older.

“Don’t worry, Taehyung-ah… I won’t look at him such as that, I still preferred the girls though—“

“Hyung! We’re not like that! And,” the younger snorted, “You can brag about it while you’re taking the girlfriend to meet me, then…”

“Ouch, that must’ve been hurt.” Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun as he received a light grab onto his black tresses from the pal. He, then, intensified now to the younger. “Say, Taehyung-ah… This Jungkook guy is going to spend his uni days here and you’ll be back to Seoul in no time… That,” he directed to the back of gloomy guy, who presently was sitting with Sehun by his side. “It’s pretty much what you guys will be dealing with, while being faraway from each other. Trust issues, will always be the main difficulty.”

The beagle duo high-fived, while Taehyung gaped as he was still insisted that he and the said person was far from what the elders have been suspecting. “We really are not like that, hyung!”

 

Sehun knew, Kai didn’t need any long talk right at the moment, which was why he just sat there to be present and showed him some unseen support. He even peered his sharp— invisible darts— at the people in arrears to lower their voices. Especially when sometimes, they actually were chitchatting about the best friend.

“Do you want to watch Iron Man?” He realized much it was a lame excuse to start a conversation, as the tanned one basically stared at him with a blank, yet, darkened watch.

The pale guy was in fact feeling guilt-ridden, for the reason that he had supposing Kai was too much by blaming the entire anger to the thought young lady.

Not concentrating to whatever flick Sehun had chosen by the end, Kai got up from the couch when he eyed the slight younger afore saying, “I guess I need to go.”

Sehun blinked once and even twice, prior to move along with Kai to near the main doorway. He could hear Baekhyun and Chanyeol persistent fuss of asking ‘Where are you going?’ to the younger and Sehun raised his thumb that he would be taking care of Kai.

 

“I’m going by myself,” Kai eyed Sehun when he was fitting the black jacket collar after wearing it properly by the building lobby. “Go back to Baek’s, Sehun-ah…”

He sighed, even before the palest protested of how insistent he wanted to go with him, Kai simply motioned to his bare—only-wrapped-in-socks-feet— and Sehun could not argue further, which was why at the end, he let the older went, unaccompanied.

“Just text or call me if you need someone to catch up,”

Kai had waved his hand without turning away to look at the younger and then, Sehun went back to the apartment. He definitely began to worry for both of his best friends at this state.

Because when someone with quite difficult nature like Kai started to let go his fury for being apathetic— typically— that was when he really stopped caring for the other.

 

Miles away from the big city then,

 

Suzy has approached Mark after they were wrapping up the last scene to shot later at nightfall.

“Uhm,” she was doubting to begin the discussion when the guy was already fixing his— pleasantly— warm eyes at her.

“What is it that bothers you?”

Suzy was furrowing her brows, not really catching what had caused Mark questioning that.

“Excuse me?” she said in reply.

Mark tilted his head as cracking his back next to getting up from his seat. “Come on, there must be something bothering you so bad…” He smiled with the orbs, whereas subtly saying at her to not denying it. Indeed, he had known her very well throughout the years.

“Actually, it has bothered you ever since we came here and has been getting worse today… But, I must give you much points for keeping your expertise in act… So, am I right?”

He resumed and somehow, Suzy was looking at the ground before giving an elusive nod.

“I just… I look up to the screenplay and can I squeeze my parts in two days for one, as in, for the day after tomorrow?”

Mark raised an eyebrow, henceforth Suzy was carrying on.

“Or, I could get started latest by tomorrow evening for some nighttime on screen…” she heaved a sigh, “I just need a couple hours back in the city, Mark…”

“You know that we’ll probably wasting like three-quarter of a full day shoot without you here,” Mark responded straight, but his serious tone cracked when noticing Suzy’s sudden dismay. “Well, I guess I could give people here a day off tomorrow—“

Suzy was beaming, looking at the guy facing her, “I know it’s always the best working with you!” She cheered up directly prior to Mark was opening his arms, providing her some comfort by a hug.

 

— A touch she had missing for days, as she was also longing for something— or someone— to the upmost, back home… She could not stop picturing Kai’s face as she had definitely tried to cover her excitement when he previously made the call. Although, it has ended way far from nicely, which she considered she should’ve met him in person to solve their own matter.

 

“Do you need me to go with you? I can drive… Or, did someone is coming to pick you up here, or—“

Mark interrogated the work partner after he released her from his tight clasp, as she was initiating the let loose.

“No need, Mark… Seriously,” Suzy giggled as she received this worried stare from the older young man. “I have time to take the last bus from here so that I’ll be arriving there in the morning.”

 

She actually didn’t want to make things worse— said Kai figured that Mark has offered her for a direct six hours drive, only to take her back to the city— and then, there would be no chance for them to get reconcile.

 

“In any case, I gotta make sure that you’ll be safe getting on the bus…” He beheld profoundly at the girl, he knew she was about to say no.

“Suzy, please just let me do this one…”

At last, she couldn’t let Mark’s self-will to chauffeur her toward the bus station, since he was pretty much insisting to do so.

 


 

Sehun woke up the next morning when someone called his mobile. In a moment after that, he looked over the place— and the clock, stating that it was still early before eight— when noting to one bedroom, Kai hasn’t went back home all night. Advancing to another room, he saw Taehyung was sleeping there with the blanket thrown over his crumpled shirt. And then, he reached to the dynamic duo who were still dozing in the living space.

“Baek,” whispered him when tapping the little puffy cheeks of the older.

Probably half-asleep, the placemaster responded. “Hm,”

“I’m going back to wash-up and meet someone…but I’ll come back later, maybe for brunch, okay?”

“Who?” Baekhyun asked, already had fully awakened.

The younger spoke, “You’ll see…”

He snorted as reply, but then, jolted his body, hopped off from the couch he occupied with Chanyeol. “I need to get Taehyung up, too…”

“What for?”

Baekhyun yawned, began folding the used blanket. “Jungkook will be here to pick him up ‘cause they intend to go somewhere…”

“Not dating, but they go to each other’s place to go to somewhere else,” Sehun muttered whilst covering his lean body properly with the sweater. “Kids these days…”

Yah! You’re a kid, too! At least, I count you as one of mine— and it’ll applied forever.”

Sehun stuck a tongue out to the older afore leaving to his place.

 

Around two hours later, the rare, studying passion came up to Baekhyun as he was taking his colorful notes to peruse it on the dining table. He raised his head up when hearing someone rang the buzzer. Chanyeol peeped his big head from the center couch at the point.

“Did we expecting someone?’ The giant muttered while marching to recognize a male figure popped out on the little screen, then he talked over it, “Come in.”

“It probably Sehun…”

“He has the keys to your apartment,” Chanyeol scratched his messy, morning crown. Leaning on to the wall, watching the best friend.

“Then, it’s not.”

Chanyeol let out his deep snicker, catching the sight of rarely, diligent Baekhyun. The sound of knocking door made him moved over the entrance in the next five minutes or so. There was a guy wearing an oversized plaid shirt over a white tee, with dark jeans and a pair of signature Timberland. His build was fine, even though he was much shorter than himself, Chanyeol observed that the person has been working out in a good pace.

“Uhm…” The guy attempted to look over the taller’s broad shoulder with his round eyes moving under the raven bangs. “I’m sorry but, I don’t remember if Baekhyun hyung has gotten much taller—“

“Duh…” Chanyeol scoffed, “Even my face is way up at the clouds to be compared with such peasant as him—“

“I’m a bit busy but I’m not deaf, Park Chanyeol!”

The two of them glimpsed to the source of sound before it was resuming,

“Jungkook-ah, is that you?”

Ne, hyung!”

Chanyeol has finally widened the door as letting Jungkook come in once they both shook their hands for self-introduction. Baekhyun recognized the kid when he was walking in with the giant. He quickly motioned Jungkook to sit next to him.

“I can’t believe you’re going to college, now…” Baekhyun exclaimed, “When was the last time we met?”

“I was entering my first year in high school…” Jungkook grinned whilst responding, showing off his bunny teeth and smiley eyes. “Where’s Taetae, hyung?”

“Taetae hyung? Taehyung, isn’t it?”

Chanyeol rested his jaw on a palm, whereas Baekhyun seemed getting what he meant to the younger.

“It’s Taetae only for him to call my cousin, and the ‘hyung’ is referred to me, right?”

Again, the bunny teeth appeared to Chanyeol be grasping a little blushing pink emerged on the younger’s cheek.

“So, it’s Taetae and Kookie?”

The giant carried on, when another soul appeared by buttoning his shirt worn from the inside room.

“Told you that’s the ‘Kookie’ is only allowed for me,” Taehyung shifted his eyes to the other three people at the dining table, “Oh, Kookie… You’re here.”

His face was unreadable, unlike the other.

“Tae, you said you’re here to visit me then why should I be the one who’s picking you up?”

Expressed Jungkook, frowning and not minding both elders who were focusing on them. Taehyung casually took a seat across his cousin, next to the younger who just arrived.

“Relax,” he ruffled the dark-headed. “It’s not like you ever pick me up again after I will be going back home next week…”

Everyone— except Taehyung himself, maybe— would definitely seize the saddened expression from the youngest individual. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other, in advance of one of the olders prevented the enduring stillness bothered their delightful day.

“So, who’s up for waffles?” Baekhyun said. “Chanyeol is good at making it with chocolate batter,”

The person been talked about scoffed, yet he was getting up from his chair. “I’m also hungry though… Well, you guys want some?”

Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded in unison to the older. In not so later, Jungkook relocated his chair to be nearer to the petite older.

“Hyung, what are you writing?”

Baekhyun squinted his eyes to look at him, then to Taehyung crossways, who was busy playing with the phone.

“It’s for composing,”

“Whoa!” Jungkook breathed, “Will I get that too in the first semester?”

The older gazed to observe that Jungkook’s orbs were literally shining when talking about music.

He snickered, “You’ll start with the theories first.”

“You better make me a song once you’re done understanding the study.”

It came from someone who was silently keeping up with their conversation. Taehyung, still with his expressionless face, spoken to the younger. Jungkook had playfully thrown the napkin at him for responding.

“Don’t say like I never did, Tae…”

Baekhyun chuckled by his own, as stealing glances with Chanyeol while he was setting the waffle maker. They have prepared to see more of what sights would give them cavities.

 


 

A/N: I kinda feel obliged to give you guys a break from KaiZy recurring fight, so... I hope no one will have objections for these cuties XD

   

ENJOY THE READING AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS ^.^v