Day Where They Started Making Move

Days of Us
 
 

The following days went as usual. The four guys and one girl were occupied with their own hectic goings-on. No one was acting like they not typically did. It has passed for around three weeks when interesting things were beginning to come out to the surface. And it was on a Saturday afternoon, when Baekhyun was lounging in his apartment with Chanyeol and Sehun, while the two others were out with their separable activities.

“Hey, we all know that Bae is still wrapping up for the movie, but what is Kai doing out in weekend?” Chanyeol began the talk as expanding his long feet to the coffee table.

The placemaster who just exited the bathroom yelled, “Feet off my beautiful furniture, please?”

“Sorry…” The giant did as what he ordered to. “He was out since the morning, wasn’t he?”

“Probably is stalking Sooj to the location to see if she’s still doing well with Mark,”

Baekhyun’s classic blunt speaking had causing both the taller friends eyed him with such judgmental look. Even the palest who was perusing cases for work on his mobile device stopped the doings.

“I’m kidding.” He defended himself afore was carrying on. “He’s been out too much these days… Say he’s preparing to do many stuffs with the dance group,” the petite then shrugged. “But, he locked up himself doing something in his room quite frequently.”

“And what is that? Have you checked it?”

“Yeol, even though we live in the same apartment… We still respect each other’s personal space and no, there’s nothing odd I could spot from around the place.”

“What if he’s doing something like cult practice, or voodoo inside there?”

Chanyeol pointed to the closed door of the room in the very corner.

“Seriously, sometimes I can’t believe that you’re already 26.”

Sehun snorted as he was putting away the phone to distract with other more exciting things to do.

Oh,” he looked to the olders in both sides. “I’m going out in an hour, yeah?”

“Me, too… I got this drum lesson to teach after lunch.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow to pry what the buddy has declared. “Drum lesson in Saturday? What did you get after finishing the session? Something extra with cherry on top?”

A cushion tossed to the outspoken and forced his mouth to shut.

“My old professor offered me this to get extra paid, okay?” Chanyeol sniggered. “And what the hell do you think I would do that to a sixteen-year-old?”

“Is your student is pretty or so so?”

Baekhyun recommenced as Sehun would be chiming in no time.

“Wrong, Baek… In Yeol’s case you should definitely ask first, if it’s a boy or a girl?”

The tallest shifted his flung padding direction toward the youngest, by way of him let out the content guffaw. Sehun was absolutely has not getting over of what time that another guy was flirting with the older.

“Your face is jjang!”

Sehun was barely can hold his chuckle whereas Chanyeol simply resuming to the petite one instead.

“Well, but she is pretty I must say that.”

“What’s her name?” Baekhyun asked by supporting his chin to appear more earnestly to the pal.

“Somi,” Chanyeol answered him directly.

“Do you have any picture?”

Without a doubt, the giant quickly showed something from his black iPhone.

“Jeon Somi, actually…”

“Korean is she?” Baekhyun inquired further as handing Sehun the device to take a glance. And the palest gave affirmation of the good look.

Chanyeol muttered, “Her father is Canadian, but her mother is.”

“How many times have you been tutoring her?”

“Today is the third.”

Baekhyun glimpsed toward the youngest as hearing Chanyeol’s answer to his previous question, by means of he was holding a chuckle.

“What is it, now?”

Chanyeol’s big eyes were widened as if shooting daggers to his best friends.

“No, it’s just,” Baekhyun still tried to lessen the upcoming titters. “But, you just met for three times as I’m aware of and you know so much about her, even have following each other’s on Instagram…”

“Are you sure you really aren’t attracted to her? At least, you can teach some extra moves for her first time—“

Yah!”

Chanyeol yelled as he was keep beating Sehun with the small pillow of the couch.

“Stop it! That’s not funny!”

“And why your ears are so red right now??”

Baekhyun was the next to receive the hitting from the giant.

 

Hardly moments later, Sehun peeked to his wristwatch in advance of getting up from the couch. Of course, the earlier teasing he did to the taller had drained a lot of energy and he was beginning to get starve.

“Well, I gotta go for a lunch appointment,”

He tapped both the elders legs which encircled him at the settees.

“You say it too formal like a business meeting…” Baekhyun snorted, realizing this thrilled expression from the younger he had well-known for years. “You’re going out with someone special?”

“I’m just taking Suzy for this place we both wanted to eat at,”

Indeed, everyone knew she had always been special.

Sehun examined these looks from the two who were nodding in quite unison.

“What?” his icy scrutinize was completed with the crossed arms as facing them. “I’m not doing what is called wrong, am I?”

“No, definitely not.”

Baekhyun quickly replied followed by Chanyeol’s agreement.

“Your face’s like telling I’m the bad guy right here,”

The petite arms raised as signing that it was not what he truly meant.

“No, Sehunnie… Seriously,” he glanced at the buddy once again afore continuing. “We all did hear Kai had not even telling you not to… Didn’t we?”

“And it’s like already a month or so, why we couldn’t let go of what previously happened…”

Sehun had merely conveyed of hearing Chanyeol’s answer before he waved at them, and then exited the apartment.

 

Suzy was walking out from the high-rise building on her lunch break. To say that the whole situation was also went in general at her work— as Mark, was keeping his professionalism as regular, and he was not even making any move in regard of what he stated to her. They both were performing like they always did, in the field of beings in the past, and none of them had mind to discuss about it further.

 

She saw the best friend, Sehun, was waiting for her inside the black SUV. Appeared posh as usual, even with the dark sweater with tad strips on the sleeve, he said hi as of opening the car window.

“Where are we going right now?”

He asked her while be seated on the passenger seat. She eyed him with such an amusement at the point.

“Don’t we have settled of where and what are we going to eat? You said you want to eat breakfast and it is passing noon, though…”

He chuckled, “As you wish then, miss…”

Whereas the vehicle began speeding up through the busy street.

 

Sehun and Suzy took some time to look around until they find a perfect spot near the glass window part, adjacent to the facade lane. Both, then, ordered what they craved for as of beginning the one-on-one conversation they haven’t had for a while, sitting across one another.

He began when she was taking off the loose cardigan to reveal the sheer blouse within.

Yah, why did you even wear two layers by this weather?”

“It’s already September, Sehun-ah…” She smiled referring to his clothing in its place. “The wind is getting strong, you know,”

“How long have we not been here? One year and half?”

Sehun questioned as setting the cutleries on his side of the table, Suzy was just handing over the menu to the waitress who served them the drinks.

“I guess it’s more like two,” she responded. “We were too idle to get away from our comfort zone, for these last couple years, hanging out practically around Baek’s…”

“You’re right… Although it takes only thirty minutes’ drive to get to this place.”

“Maybe we should take the guys here next time…”

In point of fact, Sehun didn’t fancy the point that he would share the place meant only for the two of them, even for their other three best friends. He simply hummed toward her suggest as he was carrying on with a different topic.

 

They conversations went on starting of how they missed of talking about the things they have been familiar with for very long time— the two have known each other, said, since they were babies— and sometimes they couldn’t bring that up when conversing at Baekhyun’s, since the others might not be keeping with.

It was when the blueberry pancakes that Sehun ordered was half-finished along with Suzy’s gluten free pasta, she perceived someone was watching from the other side of the window.

“Hi!”

Sehun shifted his glance to where the girl was excitingly waving her hand. It was to someone they both were at ease for.

 

Taeyong came with his typical black head to toe outfit with his tall friend on the side, strutting to the pair who were devouring their late meal.

“I wonder why we meet here,”

Suzy exclaimed as the younger was replying her.

“Noona, you’re kinda in my territory right now… Here is where I go to eat with my friends after classes or in weekend… Oh yeah,” he pulled the friend who was awkwardly grinning to both the sitting persons. “Here’s my roommate, Johnny…” He retrieved to the same-aged person then. “They’re Suzy noona and Sehun hyung.”

Annyeonghaseyo!”

The tall younger expressed it in such accent. And then the olders were letting them to take seats as the table was designed for four.

“Why don’t you guys order something while I have to excuse myself to the restroom…”

Suzy left those guys as Sehun were inspecting the youngers crosswise, initiating a chat.

“So, Johnny…”

The called guy was beheld at the palest who was picking up a subject.

Hanguk-eyo?”

“Well, I am… But I was born and have spent my whole life in the States… Hyung—“

“No, it’s okay to call me with hyung… Taeyong did it even when we were not that friendly when we first met.”

Taeyong chuckled as he was agreeing of what the older said. The outgoing Johnny had snickered likewise.

“Anyway, hyung… Why did you bring noona here?”

Sehun didn’t get what Taeyong signified by asking that.

“Could you be more specific?”

Taeyong looked to his friend who was currently checking on his phone, and then to the older again next to him.

“Um, actually… Kai hyung did visit me here for some times… Looking for, you know,”

He seemed doubtful to continue.

The pale older raised his form to lean over the table, closer at him. “Taeyong-ah, what?”

“Uh… That night when I picked hyung from the place, at what time he sorta didn’t recall… What he did… And then, he repeatedly stay in these cafés along the street, searching for that girl…”

“You’re saying that Kai is now secretly meeting with her??”

“No, no!” Taeyong flapped his palms fast to sign that it was a wrong guess. “Hyung is curious of what they actually did, ‘cause he kinda need some explanation… And he really is don’t remember it.”

“Because your hyung is stupid.” Sehun scoffed, folding his arms. “And how did he know that the girl is from around here?” He was certainly intrigued to dig in more to the matter.

“I said that ninety percent people who’s coming to the club it must be from our college.”

The younger answered, stealing glances to his friend who gave the impression that he didn’t want to be involved.

Suzy came in a mere minute and Sehun gestured to not discussing it further, which the younger understood as he was now the one going to the men's room.

“Have you guys ordered anything?”

The only girl spoke after sipping the lemonade.

Taeyong shook his head, “No, noona… We’re in fact on our way to meet our friends at the Greek restaurant next door.”

She raised an eyebrow as he was keeping on with some other things.

“Noona,”

“Hm?”

It made her focused the stare at him. Taeyong glanced once more to Johnny, while the other was signaling him to go on.

“We have this exhibition next week and I remember that you once said that I should be more focused of doing what won’t get me in trouble…”

She nodded, as well as Taeyong was carrying on.

“I want you to see my work, then…”

“Sure.”

Taeyong was kind of shocked when he caught at her straight respond.

“Really?”

She reacted, “Why not?”

Johnny was holding his laughter to see how flushed the fine features of his roommate had at the moment.

“Can I take someone to go with me?”

Suzy proceeded with another query to the younger.

“I asked Kai hyung to come, but he said don’t count too much on his promise,”

“I’ll force him to come with me.”

She said and he refused.

“No need… The invitation is only for one person and automatically, I'm altering hyung with you.”

Taeyong smiled and he could see that she was getting the same back at him.

“Okay then… I’ll see you next week at the campus building, or…?”

“I-I can just pick you here so that you won’t get lost…”

Suzy flashed him another smile before he and Johnny excused themselves once Sehun had arriving back to the table.

 

Taeyong shoved his hands to the black hoodie pocket as his buddy Johnny kept being mischievous on their way to the said place. The roommate was truly a super caring and fun person, which has made Taeyong could tell almost everything to him, even though it was barely a year he had been friends with the taller.

“Man, why do you have to lie about the stuff?”

Johnny smirked as Taeyong punched his arm, by way of they were entering the eating place.

“Shut up.” He said, yet attempting to restrain his own enthusiasm.

 


 

A/N: It's actually interesting of how my favorite persons are good friends even though they're not in the same group...

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

That's why I try to put them in one chapter as a bonus xD

I hope you enjoy this and DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS ^.^v