Day With The Feeling Unspoken

Days of Us
 
 

Another week has passed and it was on Saturday night, when everyone hung out— as usual— at the outspoken’s place. Even consisted of Taehyung and Jungkook who simply have returned from the all-day shopping since the other would be leaving by the next day.

The tired-looking Taehyung slumped his head to the dining table once securing a seat while Jungkook trailed and did sit as well, after revealing the plain white tee under his army jacket, which later hung to the older’s back. Perceiving the disordered shopping bags from Taehyung’s grip, pretty much different with the organized pieces placed by Jungkook, it was just an inaudible one, two and three by way of Baekhyun began his infamous nagging,

Yah, Kim Taehyung! I didn’t raise you to be such a sloppy person…” The smallest figure in the place was getting up from the couch— well, he never has enticed to the superheroes movie which Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were currently drawn to. Setting aside the fact that it was difficult to tell those guys were actually in their mid-twenties— and then he pointed at Jungkook when attempting to arrange the masses. “Ah, ah… No, Jungkookie, let Taehyung do it by himself.”

The round eyes of the youngest focused to the still resting-on-the-surface-crown as it has slapped by the petite hand in a mere minute.

“Ow! Hyung…”

Taehyung groaned whereas Jungkook retreated to his chair. He was perceiving the friend stomped his Doc Martens to the parquet. His eyes were half-lidded, signaling that he was annoyed by the cousin. Baekhyun, on the other side, was leaning to the back of couch facing the duo in the dining area.

“Most of it are his,” The slender forefinger of his accused the person beside, who was just quietly keeping his orbs locked to his naggy, sluggish and said, irritating self. “I just had two carriers, if I’m not mistaken…”

The sleepyhead buried his nose within the crossed arms, once more on top of the wooden board, when Jungkook spoken to the eldest.

“He’s been so whiny for being sleepy ever since we had the lunch…”

“He is whiny about everything…”

Baekhyun folded his arms upon his chest, observing the look the youngest given to his cousin was nothing but whole— yet unspoken, and whatever it called was— love.

 

Their exchanges got hold when the placemaster realized that someone was unlocking his main entrance. He turned around to count the people who were present by the time and he knew then who was coming in.

“Sooj!”

Baekhyun dashed to welcome and squeeze the young lady followed by Chanyeol and Sehun. Suzy has not even finished to unwrap the scarf, by way of kept on going inside with only the maroon sweater and jeans.

“You said you’re coming tomorrow, Bae!”

The giant exclaimed while nuzzling the female crown as cuddling her.

She replied, “That’s the latest, oppa… Turned out it’s finished by this morning,”

“Suzy-yah… We’re watching this very dope movie, so… Will talk to you later… Come on!”

Sehun pulled the bigger arm, returning to their previous settings.

She reached that one soul remained in the living space, as Kai had— awkwardly— intertwined their fingers when she assumed they were up for a high five. At that point, he didn’t spare any glance to somewhere else but her, therefore he suddenly smiled, simply by seeing her moves. In advance of concentrating to the flick again with the two tallers.

Jungkook had silently perceived it from his side, whereas Suzy beamed while greeting him and proceeded to take a spot there with the petite buddy. It had come what may, the youngest realized what shown through Kai’s eyes when looking at her, was pure because of love.

 

No one knows whether Taehyung was truthfully sleeping on that table. Hitherto, he didn’t even raise his head to meet Suzy when he could hear the familiar voice of hers. Whereas the young lady initiated to chat with Jungkook, asking what he was doing on that day. Baekhyun, then, advanced to inquire the younger as Suzy was taking the drinks for her and the youngest guy.

“Ah… Kamsahamnida, noona…”

He said to her who was getting the chair next to, crosswise the slumping head of Taehyung.

“So, Jungkook-ah,” Baekhyun began again. “I’m so leaving this little piece of , if I were you…”

He eyed to the cousin, while Suzy just shaking her head through his bluntness and Jungkook, too, glanced to the person as he was fixing the jacket he put on the older’s shoulder.

“Nah… He’s not that bad, hyung… And how could I leave him?”

Baekhyun seriously was about to hug Jungkook, sustaining the sob held within his throat. Suzy— who was not knowing, pretty much anything, yet she could grasp fast the situation— had choked with her own sniff as hearing the younger sincere words.

“Man, you gave me chills…”

Chanyeol broke the abrupt silence coming from the dining area. All opened eyes there were looking at him, and Sehun nudged the older who later just shrugged, prompting a reaction,

“Sehunnie, if only I could be like him—“

“Yeah, you should consider of not playing around too much… Because you’re getting older and I don’t mind if you prefer girls or guys—“

The palest’s ramble stopped when the giant whipped a cushion at him, for instance Kai was smiling to notice the way his best friends were relating.

 

Jungkook grinned with his bunny teeth showing as he was getting up, looking at both Suzy and Baekhyun.

“I guess I gotta go, now…”

He wrapped up after ogling to the wall clock.

“So, we’ll see you at the airport tomorrow?”

“Uh,” the youngest was picking up his belongings as answering. “Can I take him with the cab, hyung? I mean, you are welcome if you want to go along—“

“No.” Baekhyun chimed in. “I’ll take the ride with Sehunnie... Is that okay?”

Baekhyun signaled and the pale hand raised a thumb from his seat.

“And who else want to join?”

He found other three hands were raising and that means, everyone would be taking in to send his cousin back to the mainland.

“Well, I’ll see hyungs and noona tomorrow after lunch, yeah?”

Jungkook said as he fixed the beanie and hesitantly wanted to take his army jacket that hung on Taehyung’s shoulder. Baekhyun snatched it in a matter of second while saying,

“He doesn’t need this… And it’s not even that cold inside here rather than you would be walking outside,”

Jungkook smiled, replying Baekhyun’s consideration before he ruffled the brown hair of the thought guy.

“See you later, Tae…”

He departed as the eldest ushered up till closing his main door, in which he was confused when Kai had wanting to go out unexpectedly following that.

And when Baekhyun has returned to the previous spot, he caught that the cousin had lifting the view though both Suzy and him caught the reddened eyes. Not to mention, the waterworks he tried to wipe off his cheeks.

“Hyung…”

Taehyung buried his face right when Baekhyun offered to hold him enclosed by his clasp.

“I’m assuming you heard all of that, huh?”

He could feel the cousin nodded, still inside his cuddle as Suzy was rubbing younger’s shoulder, then uttered.

“Poor little sunshine…”

"Hyung" Taehyung mumbled from the inner of the eldest's clasp. "I'm afraid that I'm not doing the right thing"

"Yes, Taehyung-ah" Baekhyun tightened his hold. "You know what is the right thing for yourself and you're a grown up now... Don't let any other opinion let you down."

 

Kai was already at the outer side of the building when he saw the familiar sight of Jungkook’s a little bit ahead. He caught up in merely no time as by then tapping the younger’s shoulder.

“Jungkook-ah,”

The called person beheld at him. “Kai hyung? Why are you here?”

He showed the appreciation within his curved edges as countering. “Well… I kinda know what’s situation you’ll be facing tomorrow… With Taehyung,”

The younger replied simply by showing a motivating look.

Kai resumed, “Just say what you wanna say, Jungkook-ah… I may be barely have known you, but I know what you had for Taehyung is nothing but pure—“

He did intend to talk over the matter with Taehyung, actually, but he felt like he could put himself more in Jungkook’s state. That was why he did this very impulsive action.

“It doesn’t matter how it’ll turn out later… But, it sure does worth the struggle…”

Kai spoke with low voice and he later lowered his view to the ground. Yet, what Jungkook said the next made him faced the younger with solemnity.

“Is this what you came across with Suzy noona?” Jungkook asked.

“Yes,” Kai smiled although his eyes were started to have a little pool on its verge. “It was… And it’s worth every second I’ve spent with her… Yah…” he rubbed the stream whereas perceiving the younger chuckled. “I probably get beaten by my friends if they know I behaving like this,”

Jungkook tapped the older’s broad shoulder as he was responding.

“Don’t worry, hyung… There’s nothing could get in the way of true love, isn’t it?”

Kai simpered by way of patting the younger’s head and then they parted to each respective places. Whereas Jungkook waved at him, with a hopeful beam given away.

“See you tomorrow!”

 


 

The gang was at the airport at the next day, with Taehyung and Jungkook. Baekhyun was sighing and kept looking to Suzy for a few times as he wanted to facepalmed himself. For the reason that he recognized his stupid cousin didn’t talk about anything even when they had spare another alone time on their way to the place. And by now, Taehyung was beginning to say his goodbye starting from Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and then Suzy, while knowing he was the next on the line.

“Hyung, thank you so much for having me…”

Taehyung’s low speaking tone has gotten even lower as the older tried to overturn amidst the gloom.

“Anytime, Taehyung-ah…”

He clasped the cousin quite in a long time nevertheless, and Jungkook, as everyone would ever expected, would be the last to be given Taehyung’s farewell.

He was hesitant to squeeze the younger who kept looking at him with the round eyes, he knew, he would be missing for sure.

And Jungkook took the chance to hug Taehyung in its place.

“I love you, Tae…”

Baekhyun gaped as he grabbed Suzy’s fingers and they were had watching the youngers, as well as the other three persons.

Jungkook couldn’t catch that Taehyung was smiling by resting his chin on the younger’s shoulder and he kept holding their squeeze.

“Kookie-yah… I love you, too…”

Taehyung let go of embracing Jungkook as he had stepped back forward, waving to the people who had spare their time to send his departure. Although it was sad, but Jungkook couldn’t keep the wide smile exposed as he was taking Taehyung until the very last, reaching the gate.

 

Jungkook marched then and there, leaving the gateway with Baekhyun enfolding, whereas the arguing Sehun and Chanyeol trailed behind them. Unfortunately, was leaving the motionless Suzy and Kai, caught at the moment, reminisced by the happenings.

Kai was the first to step forward, offering his hand to the girl.

“Come on, we should be going home…”

Suzy chose to encircle the arms, at last— as it would be somewhat weird to intertwine their hands— and then both of them were catching up with the rest.

“Hey, you haven’t pick up your stuff at my loft…”

She broke the hush in between when they passed the main entrance.

Kai rolled his eyes as he teasingly scoffed at her, “Ah, this young lady, jinjja…”

 


 

A/N: That's it for VKook, 'cause I think I'd only get cavities for their absolute bromance in real life xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is so not me, but I suggest you to listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTc5tuEn6_U on the another tab while reading ^.^v

 

Let's get excited of what yet to come...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND COMMENT 주세요!!!