Day Where They At The Exhibition

Days of Us
 
 

After all the bedlam happened by the previous month, it hardly was any time that the group of friends had spent theirs at Baekhyun’s since the beginning of the day. They did a week far along, and they were all— finally— having breakfast at the petite’s apartment as what customary they had. Sharing some of the shenanigans then they did.

 

“Guess who’s buying a new phone at last?”

Baekhyun was asking the other four, as each one of them stopped their doings— Suzy had just finished making double portion of runny scrambled eggs for Chanyeol and herself. On the other side, Sehun was reading some news on his iPad in one hand as the other was gripping the spoon for his cereal, and Kai was eyeing the older by still enjoying his coffee and toast— as the eldest occupied himself with smoothies and music notebook on the table.

The tanned guy on his left raised his head for a while from devouring. “Everyone know it is me.”

“Then, don’t throw things to the hard floor anymore.”

Baekhyun has mockingly glared at him and the younger simply scoffed before was continuing what he had.

“Why did you broke your own phone, anyways?”

Suzy glanced to the guy crosswise her on the table. Kai replied with staring back, to that, she was carrying on.

“It’s not like it is a cheap stuff—“

Yah!” he stopped eating, answering to it. “You probably don’t need to know why and I’m sure we will be back in a bad state, if I did talk over it to you.”

“God, it’s still early and you already are being bad-tempered…”

She hissed, to which he did quite the similar as responded,

“Because you are annoying and you have always been… And you know what?”

She retorted, “What?”

“I can’t believe that I can be in love with a particular someone so much, day by day…yet that someone actually is becoming such pain in the —“

“Seriously, you two…”

Sehun scowled to Suzy and Kai, without lessening the attention to the device on his grip. Even with solely doing it, the pair could feel that his icy scrutinize has pierced them both.

“As much as we, or I could say myself, pretty much missing the times when we were enjoying your bickers… But it doesn’t mean that you should’ve brought every single of it to our table. Come on…” The palest essentially had turning off the screen, to focus on them. “You two are old enough to finish what you haven’t in being private and please… Please, do not talk over it so openly when we are all here.”

Chanyeol— who was sitting corner to corner to Sehun— has awkwardly gobbled his juice, as he had noting Baekhyun was observing the younger with I’m-so-proud-of-you look.

“Sorry.”

Kai and Suzy stated in unison. Earning a small smile curved on the thin lips of the unsurprisingly thoughtful person.

“I’m sorry, too…” Sehun did his habitual tongue-out before was speaking to them once more, through friendlier tone. “Now, you guys can argue again… But please, less of expressing personal matters—“

He hasn’t finished the line as Suzy smeared some butter on his cheeks, from Kai’s plate, and the tanned guy has lightly kicked his shin under the table. Sehun’s loud shrieking had caused somewhat guffaw in its place.

 

“Guess who is so head over heels right now?”

The entire shrewd fixed to the giant who initiated it, necessitated a reply, while them being not interested.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, demanding an assistance to the petite eldest, which he got a shrug as comeback.

“You guys are no fun…”

Sehun contemplated, “Who is it?”

The older merely accused an index to his buddy.

Yah… I’m occupied with my take home worksheet—“

“Yeah, but since when you’ve been this dedicated… And let’s not deny the fact that you went out to this group meeting outside the uni so often…”

The young lady chimed in, afore motioning to Baekhyun. “You’re seeing someone? Thanks for not sharing the information,”

“No, it’s just—“

“If oppa did not mention it—“

“Sooj!” He whined to the best girl friend. “I joined this musicians group in the city and it consists people who’s not only from our college, that’s why—“ He stopped the rant as catching Chanyeol’s sneaky glimpse. “But, yeah… I have this one girl I fancy a bit too much and she made me keen to go for the get-together.”

“But, how did Yeol knows and we’re not?” Kai spoke up, on behalf of the youngers line. “And when will we meet this girlfriend of yours?”

The small hand raised, signing him to halt the outlook.

“Yeol is just picking me up when we wanna go out to see a movie… After the meeting, then he just knew—hey, she’s not my girlfriend… Excuse that huge mouth of yours, young man!“

The gang was chortled to the sassy respond Baekhyun gave to the dark fellow. And then, Chanyeol recommenced.

“Yeah, it’s not hard for me to tell when Baek is so attracted to a certain person… And to be honest, his type is pretty much all the same.”

He reacted, somehow proudly.

 

“Alright, I gotta go…”

Suzy gulped down her lemon water after peeping to her wristwatch, tidying her belongings and getting off from the chair. The guys were looking at her, at once, but then Kai was the one she faced first, for the reason that he had been closest since their breakfast begun. It was all in reflex, or may be their being accustomed, which ultimately the young lady unconsciously gave the tanned young man a peck on his crown. Both of them were staring each other at that point, as trying to hide the sudden heat and blush rising on both cheeks. She attempted to cover it up by ruffling the rests’ tresses she could reach on her way to the main access.

Yah! How come he get a kiss and we just have our hair being messed up?”

She didn’t answer Chanyeol whereas Baekhyun and Sehun gave such bizarre perceptive. In advance of another soul made an effort to shield the rash discomfort.

“W-where are you going?”

Kai stuttered, before was swallowing the cooled down brew. He didn’t relish it that much as Suzy was turning around, leaned on the stand in between the outspoken’s kitchen and its doorway.

“To Taeyong’s exhibition…”

He frowned to what she had spoken and she resumed.

“The one you said to him that you couldn’t come.”

It definitely caused Kai furrowed his brows even more, contemplated over something as perceiving the girl left the place. Thenceforward, he shifted view to the group of friends who were staring at him in addition.

“I don’t even know if my cousin had any exhibition today…”

Kai doubted to give the younger a call as he kept holding his mobile phone.

“Did he ever invite you or not?”

He shook his head responding to Sehun. The palest wolfed his bowl whilst the two olders shrugged, by way of clearing up what they had eaten. In a mere minute, the tanned one secured his view to the slight younger, who actually was retained to behold at him.

“Sehun-ah, are you thinking what I’m thinking right now?”

He barely raised an eyebrow as a reply.

“Have you planned of going anywhere today?”

“Nope.” he answered.

Kai had gotten up from his seat. “I think we need to visit my cousin then…”

Sehun didn’t know why he followed what the slight older taught. By means of he had getting ready in the next twenty minutes and the two of them had went out from Baekhyun’s apartment.

 

Taeyong waved his hand excitingly as he grasped the sight of Suzy appeared attractive— at front of the café as their said meeting point— even with only basic denim top and matching colored washed pants. He, himself, has not showing up with his typical black attires, as he was wearing the white plain t-shirt and dark jeans, with a biker jacket hung on his upper limb.

“Shall we get going?”

The younger offered his arm to be linked and Suzy clutched it playfully, twining her hand on his. The fine-looking pair then began walking toward the campus area, whereas Taeyong had been ecstatic, catching the sight of the older girl awed for a few times, grasping his college superb architectural. It was one of the most well-known universities in the whole world, and one of the longest standing in the country. It stood out with blend of classic set of buildings, whereas the design school had much more cutting-edge layout, in which she kept being impressed by arriving to where they held the art fair.

“So, what are we going to see for the display?”

Suzy asked Taeyong as she was reading the given booklet by the grand entrance.

“Um,” he kept securing his gaze to the young lady as he was not intending to release their hold. “It’s mainly for watercolor painting—“

“You made this out of water paint?”

She gasped as perceiving the first portrait on the walkway. It had a basic crimson sketch— made by watercolor, of course— presented two-faces of a woman in a huge frame, one was weepy and the other was in formidable form. It was breathtakingly beautiful and artsy in the same point.

“How??”

Taeyong grinned as taking the interest shown by his invitee.

“We’ve been taught to do it properly, for the whole semester by our professor…”

In way of he took her to march further, approaching someplace of his piece has been displayed.

“Uh, I’ll take that to be flaunted in my center room…”

Suzy motioned a forefinger as they walked into more of the center part of the building.

Taeyong frowned, “Which one?”

“That one…”

He observed where her slender finger was directing.

“The second from the left, between those four…”

He snickered as getting which piece she had pointed out from the wall ahead. “The Shades of Spectrum?” He asked and she gave him a look of curiosity.

“Just take a look closer, noona…”

Suzy did what Taeyong told her, as she read what was written on the description and then she glanced back at him, who was smirking in return.

“This is yours… Daebak!”

Despite of Taeyong preferred to wear most black for his daily outfits, yet his painting was pretty much different with a mixed components of pantone colors. It formed a light rainbow sequences as a result.

Their unaided while got erupted by the presence of Taeyong classmates, who made a commotion of how amazingly his artwork been exhibited and it was almost at the center spot. Johnny slipped away amongst his comrades fussing over Taeyong to greet Suzy.

“Suzy noona!”

She moved the view from the painting to meet eyes with the taller younger. “Hi, Johnny…”

He smiled as a respond, before was closely admiring the work Taeyong had done in front of them.

“Whoa… He really is talented, isn’t he?”

She nodded along as they couldn’t take their eyes off it.

“So, Johnny… Where can I see your painting?”

The tall guy beamed as he was conversing to the miss, shoving his hands to the pocket.

“Noona, these four are the ones who made it to be put on display in this exhibition… Our professor named them as the fantastic four from our class, and not to brag about it, but our class is the best… That’s why he saved this exact spot for them.”

She formed an ‘o’ by his roseate lips, being more stunned for the nth time on that day referred to her ex-boyfriend’s cousin. Although the other three paintings were stunning as well, but Taeyong’s had more tints and it made her drawn very much even though she hasn’t known that it was his at first.

Later, Johnny sent both Taeyong and Suzy off the place as he knew the roommate had another plan to spend more time with the young lady.

 

Kai and Sehun arrived in the designed building after they asked some people to direct them to the exhibition. In quite a half hour interval after Suzy was leaving Baekhyun’s apartment. Strutting through the hall as they fascinated for some times toward the exposed magnificent works. With his sharp eyes, well along, Sehun spotted someone familiar was beholding the black and red landscape a few feet away.

“Hey, Johnny!”

The tall guy with the blue varsity jacket winced his eyesight to catch the two guys in simultaneously dark clothing were approaching him.

“Sehun hyung…” His orbs widened as getting the other person trailed the pale guy. “Kai hyung… Kai hyung! Oh my—”

He almost shouted of getting the view of the older tanned. He had met him for a couple times as accompanying Taeyong to meet his hyung whenever he was visiting.

“So, you guys did have an exhibition today…”

The sheer taller younger compared to both of them was grinning awkwardly, scratching his not so itchy head.

“Why didn’t he tell me?”

Kai continued and Johnny was about to shrunk into his own made up story, covering his friend.

“M-maybe…” he gulped a force within his throat. “Maybe he thought you were busy…”

“That’s nonsense.”

It caused the older bit worryingly his lip as he was eyeing his best friend next to him. Sehun, then, nudged the younger to carry on their pry.

“Did you, by any chance, see him coming with Suzy?”

Johnny was absolutely not the type who could create such a white lie.

“Y-yes…”

He was ready for Taeyong later to strike him with many following nags.

Regardless of, he told the two of where the pair was leaving earlier, Johnny kept the rest information so that Taeyong could still do the arrangement to have an actual date with Suzy.

“That little … Aissh, jinjja—“

The younger heard Kai cursed before was proceeding to the said area with Sehun.

 


 

A/N: So, these are the Taeyong x Suzy moments I hope can pleased you guys then...

  

Lee Taeyong's visual is what i've been wanting to meet in my dreams xD

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers to SeKai that i actually kinda missed <3<3

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!! ^.^v