Day With One Irritating Cousin

Days of Us
 
 

It was around 4 in the am when Kai heard his phone rung when he and Suzy was already sleeping for about three and half hours after all the stuff they usually did in nighttime. No, it was not actually what your dirty-minded thoughts started floating here and there after catching it. Kai was spending more time, alone with Suzy in her place, every time, once his daily activity has ended. Of course, he should showed his face first to the housemate, if he didn’t want the infamous Baekhyun’s-almost-an-album-long-nags to be occurred.

“Hello…?”

His voice was raspy and sounded a bit annoyed— he always fancied sleeping the most, and he hated when he abruptly has gotten awakened such as that. His half-lidded eyes has not even glimpsed to the caller ID. Although, what he grasped for another minute later had woken up the sleeping young lady on his side.

“What?!”

Suzy gazed to her man as she was turning on the bedside lamp. She didn’t ask anything, for the excessive drowsiness— thankfully, it was in early Saturday, which both of them sort of had free time for the weekend— and she perceived of how exasperated Kai looked while still speaking through his mobile.

“This is not the first damned thing you ever— yah! Okay…” He sighed, whereas listening to the person across the line. “I’m going to call your father straight after this, I don’t give a if he flies you back to Seoul right after— No? Why not?? How many times should I— urgh,”

Suzy rubbed his back for some comfort, and he stared at her, motioning that he was sorry for causing her waking up even before the dawn. She simply mouthed a ‘that’s okay’ as keep was rubbing his back.

 

Kai dressed in his black jumper and jeans as soon as the call has ended. Looking to his leaning on the bedrest partner, he gave a quick explanation before she asked for it.

“I gotta go… My cousin is in the police station,” he pecked her crown in advance of moving to the door.

And of course, she was questioning, “Police station? Do you need me to go with you?” She already was getting off the bed. “Or, maybe we should call Sehun—“

“No, no…” He spoke from the threshold. “I just need to pay some fine from this kinda misdemeanor… I’ll probably go to Baek’s afterwards…”

“No, just go back here… I’m sure Baek is still sleeping, and… You never told me you had a cousin living in town.”

“Yeah, because he’s so much pain in the and he just called me whenever he needs to.”

“Hey, we used to state each other like that and look at where we end up,” she muttered, and then tossed him the spare keys from her clutch.

Kai smirked before he was exiting the room, yet he peeked once again from the semi opened door, saying, “Love you, babe.”

“Yes, I love you, too…” she replied, “Go home safely, I’ll be waiting.”

 

Suzy was half asleep, wrapped by the sleeping robe on her red couch when Kai arrived in approximately, in the next five hours. The small hour hand was already pointing 9 at the moment.

“Get your dirty Air Max off and wear those house sandals—“

His girlfriend peeped from where she was lying down, he was side by side to this seemed younger guy, who looked apparently somehow like himself, but was a little shorter and with much fairer skin. He was wearing this sleeveless gray shirt, black jacket hung to his broad shoulder, also black skinny pants— his style was sort of similar to Kai, along with the quite same darkened, sharp eyes— Suzy noticed it when both of them were approaching her in the living space.

“Here’s my girlfriend,”

Kai said to the fellow in his back, before he was rustling his girlfriend’s hair and then he opened the shutter of the huge hole in the wall, so that the sunrays were getting in.

“Hi,” she offered her hand while getting up from the settees, “I’m Suzy.”

“Taeyong.” He answered quickly as shaking it, “Can I sit?”

He directed to the armchair and Suzy let him be, since his fine face was looking unquestionably lethargic.

“Sure.”

“Can I sit, noona?” Kai emphasized the last word from her kitchen, taking out the coffee from the cabinet he preached, “She’s older than you… And this is her place, please show some respect.”

Suzy barely witnessed Taeyong grunted as shutting his eyes on the settled spot, in advance of she moved to where her boyfriend at.

“Babe, did we running out of milk?”

“Since when did you ever add milk to your morning coffee?” She asked when already standing on his side.

“Since I haven’t feel this hungry, yet I need to get my coffee first,” He amended, hence was walking away, she halted,

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to ask some from Baek…”

“No, honey Let me,” Suzy held his arm, “You just… Mind your little copy here.

Kai was raising an eyebrow as he walked her out to the building across.

 

Baekhyun covered his mouth with a palm when he opened his door for the neighbor ­slash best-girl-friend, “What do you want?”

“I need to borrow your milk, like a gallon,” She slipped on to his space whereas getting the sight of Baekhyun was touching his morning glory from the boxer’s outer, between the tucked in blanched t-shirt, “Ew… Really, Baek?”

She shook her head as moving to his kitchen. Baekhyun flopped to his navy three-seaters, eyes sometimes locking to the girl.

“Like it’s the first time you see me like this,”

“But, still…”

“The milk is more long lasting here since Kai spent more time at your loft…” He recommenced.

“And what’s in mine is decreasing much quicker…” she could hear Baekhyun’s chuckle. “Hey Baek, did you ever know your housemate is kinda having a cousin living here?”

“No… Wait, hold on…” The petite guy scratched his light-colored hair, “Nope, I think I have no idea.”

“Yeah right, because the guy is currently at my place,”

Jinjja? What does he look like?” He enquired, still from the couch.

“Um, they maybe look alike, yet…” She put the milk on the kitchen counter. “His cousin is more like the younger-looking version... Skinnier, totally cold, pointy nose… And, with the pale skin definitely handsome.”

“Stop right there, young lady…” Shifting his position to view Suzy at the arrears, Baekhyun chirped, Do you realize that Kai is my best friend? I know he's kinda lacking with the flat nose, and his tanned skintone is, well, exotic— I think,

“I love my boyfriend very much, no matter how snub and whatever skin color he had Thanks for your reminder.” She raised her palms.

“Alright, let’s see…” The older had gotten his iPhone from the coffee table as he pressed some numbers. He was calling someone, “Hey, Kai… Take your upgraded, mini duplicate here… Sooj and I will cook.”

 

Later, Baekhyun and Suzy were out to buy groceries. As Kai was in his room, probably fell asleep. Said Taeyong was slumbering on the outspoken’s lounger when— you know, as usual— the buddies began coming to where they usually hung out in weekends, at what time it has not even right for brunch.

Sehun came in with his usual posh clothing— linen shirt and ­not-ripped jeans— moving toward the kitchen, he rummaged the fridge just by glimpsing to the subject sleeping in the center space.

Yah… It’s passing 10, get your lazy up and let’s call the others to come,” the pale young man squawked, in jest from the kitchen.

The sleepy Taeyong— he hadn’t get any proper sleep since having the matter with law enforcement, earlier— had gotten up roughly, toward someone he never seen before, in the adjoining room.

“Who the hell are you ordering me what to do,” he grumbled.

Sehun quickly moved his sight to the source of voice he did not familiar of. The palest guy realized that he was not one of his best friends. “Excuse you Who the hell are you?!” he exclaimed, partly shocked, and he put the hands on his hips.

Fortunately, another addition had came into the place. With his big eyes widened, Chanyeol spotted the stranger before took some time to look around whilst he found Sehun in the kitchen.

“Sehunnie, did we get into the wrong apartment?” probed the giant to the younger.

 

And then, let the fuss began.

 


 

A/N: Pardon for the very short chapter...

This is for my baby who is about to debut and I've been waiting for him since the end of 2013, more or less xD xD

 

 

Please show some love to NCT! ^.^v