Day When They Moved In

Days of Us
 
 

The next day, the gang was having breakfast at Suzy’s loft with an addition of Kai, who had subtly moved there, as what they decided overnight. The newly engaged couple has agreed to live together and they have one hard thing left to do, which was to informed Kai’s roommate about the news. Baekhyun has been his cheery self ever since he arrived the latest even compared to Sehun and Chanyeol. He seemed enjoying the time when he didn’t have to cook stuff for his friends’ speedy arrival.

Once Suzy finished preparing the best-friend-slash-neighbor’s favorite breakfast set— toast with sunny side up, plus a side of fresh strawberries in a bowl— she took seat next to her boyfriend, who was eyeing while he came to the place. Kai knew directly that she was nervous to apprise the petite eldest, because speaking about the thing to Baekhyun could be a hell of roller coaster ride. He could take this very well and burst you with overflowing happy tears, or, he can be overdramatic as if he was letting a son to go joining the army. Because of that as well, Kai took one of her gentle hands, grabbed it firm as he was eventually begun with.

“We have something to tell you.”

Kai put their both linked fingers on the table as the others were observing. Suzy, at his side, tried to reassure him that she was ready to be the one who announce, but, he mouthed ‘I got this, babe.’

“Wow, it seems like an important news…” Baekhyun noticed Kai was beholding at him, then he also noted Suzy being a bit tense. “What’re you up to, kiddos?”

Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows before directing an index to the only girl. “Are you pregnant?!”

Oh, so that’s why you accepted Kai’s proposal!” Sehun exclaimed next to the tallest, “And that’s also why you cried quite a lot yesterday, Suzy-yah…”

By way of Baekhyun sealed his mouth with palms, getting excited. Kai and Suzy looked at each other, a little sorry they felt when Baekhyun quickly embraced both of them, hyped.

The tanned guy then eyed Sehun, murmuring. “Oh Sehun, you.”

Yah! Why did you say that to me?” squeaked the tad younger. “I’m hurt.”

The guy motioned a cutthroat to the same-age pal and Suzy just giggled, in advance of she took Baekhyun to sit with her.

“I’m sorry, but that’s not what we’re going to inform you,” Suzy then, eyed Kai again for the nth time in that morning. “Honey, can you please help me with this? I don’t know how to say it to him…”

Kai sighed as he grabbed her shoulder, overtaking the dialog and watched the older upfront. “We’re moving in together, Baek.”

“You mean, the three of us will be living together??” his eyes were twinkling while expecting it. “That is a great news!”

Resulted anything else, Kai wanted to do to adjust the situation, Baekhyun has yet again, squeezing Suzy and asked him to join from his standing behind the girl’s chair. Kai had nothing to opt as he bent over, merging the hug, afore saying what he should next.

“I’m moving in here… Means, I’ll be moving out from your apartment.”

“Oh, wow…” Baekhyun expressed his jolly with more decreasing, speaking tone. “Congrats you, guys…” He hugged both Suzy and Kai over again.

“Are you okay, Baek?” Suzy asked the best friend once more, he released the squeeze.

“Sure, why not?” He then looked at Kai, before to Suzy yet another time. “You should know that this one is such a pain in the to live with,”

Even the cold-hearted Sehun has identified, Baekhyun was unhappy when stating it. Suzy smiled warmly as she wrapped her hands to his, gesturing him to go on.

“He sleeps a lot, really, a lot and sometimes it’s like he died and never wake up. At some other time, I think he just rot there in the bedroom. Most of the times, he forgot to take the laundry when I asked him and I was the one who dropped it before I leave, doing other stuff. He, um…” he bit his lips. “He never cooks for me! I always did it, or at least, I make delivery call for our meal—“

Chanyeol chimed in, “For the last one, I think only you and Bae who did for all of us.”

“Despite everything, I’m gonna miss living with this little, dark .”

“Hey!” Kai yelled. However, Baekhyun pulled him from another squeeze, which made he shut his mouth. And then, the eldest proceed his talk as the others were in awe seeing them.

“Promise me, you’ll be a better partner to live with Sooj, alright?”

“I promise.” Replied the younger. “So, can you now be a roommate who are happy to see me progressing with life?”

Baekhyun has merely nodded. “So, roommie… What news you have for me?”

They started over at that point.

“I’ll be living with this girl I really love, Baek…” Kai smirked, in direction of he kept staring at Suzy. “And guess what, she is now my fiancée!

He was cut by Sehun, who suddenly was smacking the back of his head, as— if you must know— Kai kept bragging about his girlfriend ever since he put the ring on her finger. Nevertheless, they all laughed about it and resumed the quite a halted breakfast session so on.

---

Later, Baekhyun had always had this weird thing of fond watching movies that attracted most female audiences. As the misleading conversation, earlier about Suzy getting pregnant has been brought up the table, he unexpectedly wanted to watch a movie called ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’, saying that all of them need to watch it for future’s sake. Say, one— or­, two— of them was really expecting with the partner and they’d know what to do in such situation. Weird enough, every time Baekhyun persuaded them to watch the flick he desired, everyone would fell for it and they’d watched the movie until the end, altogether.

Before the talkative duo or naggy Sehun could give input about the motion picture, Suzy whispered as she was seated in between Kai’s legs on her red couch. “Honey, can I speak with no intention of anything?”

“What is it, babe?” Kai answered after he was done sharing the coke with Sehun on the next lounger.

Suzy glanced aside and saw the others were rather focusing on the screen. “Do you still love me when later I’ll be pregnant and so overweight?”

Kai nudged her head with his lower mouth. “Of course.”

“Really?”

“I don’t love you just because you are like this and that won’t make you less beautiful, babe…” he pecked her tresses quick. “I love how you look right now, but I’m going to love you no matter what’ll you appear like when we get older… If you want to get fat, not only because you’re pregnant, I’ll stuff myself with loads of food so that we can be fat together— if you want,“

“Aw, when did you learn to be this sweet?”

He chuckled. “We can also go through the diet together next, as we regret all the junk food we ate… After all, we decided to spend the rest of our days together, aren’t we?”

She hummed, “Up till now, I only thought it’s because we love each other?”

Her giggles could be heard clearly by the other three as Kai has tickled Suzy until she almost fell to the carpeting. He caught her and they were fooling around, in place of Chanyeol threw some of his popcorn to the youngest beside the couple.

“Still alive right there, Sehunnie?”

Sehun scoffed, “ it, Yeol… We gotta find a girlfriend, very please.”

In advance of he moved and slumped himself side by side to Chanyeol’s limbs. Just then, Baekhyun guffawed upon amusement of his best friends and their happiness in that moment, which he couldn’t ask for more of it.

 


 

A/N: This is just some kind of an epilogue, I wish you can also subscribe for my other fics ^.^v

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why I post these pics of Kai & Suzy, I just think that they were so in their elements there :D

 

   

 

Please give lots of as well for our three silly and handsome friends <3

Thanks for all the ❤ for DAYS OF US and I hope you can also ❤ the spin-off.

xoxo,