Day Where Another Chapter Began

Days of Us
 
 

Suzy woke up in, a bit passing 7 in the am by the next day. She went out from Kai’s room in a minute, discerning the sight of slumbering guys; Kai was dominating the biggest couch of his own, while Baekhyun was on the two-settees with his petite figure sprawled. Chanyeol and Sehun were deeply dead to the world at the spreading pads— side-by-side, even with sharing duvet— and she found Taeyong slumped his head on the kitchen counter, part from the others in the living space.

She was about to brew some chamomile— apparently, next to the dozing younger with his black hood covered— whereas he moved unexpectedly. She didn’t intend to wake him up on the other hand.

“Ah, noona…” he had his head up out of a sudden, voice was hoarse for being heavy-eyed. “You’re awake—“

“No, no… Get back to sleep,” she said, with a whispering tone. “I’m just making tea…”

He simply was staring at her. “I can’t…”

“Do you want me to make more for you?”

He shook her head, and then buried it again to the counter.

Bab…”

She eyed him, but he still was concealing his sleepy head.

“I want some bab…”

Suzy glanced back, assuming the guy probably was sleep talking. She thought about the said word nevertheless, in advance of rummaging the cabinets. She put a pack of instant rice— the placemaster had always stocked it for some spare, imported from his mother— in front of Taeyong’s slouching head for the next jiff.

“Is this okay?”

She nudged his bending arm, and he got his head up. His sharp-sleepy-eyes were sparkling, when looking at the stuff.

He grabbed it then muttered, “Yeah…” thereafter hopping from the stool.

 

“So, you were hungry, huh?”

Suzy supported her chin by one palm on the dining table, crossways the full eating Taeyong. He barely nodded, finishing the rice and supplied kimchi she found inside the fridge. You know, when you just longing your home country’s meal— no matter how simple it was— it would fulfilled you to the utmost when you get to devoured.

“Noona,”

She merely looked at him as sipping the steamy cup of tea, raising the eyebrows to sign him to carry on.

“How did you and hyung meet?”

That cliché question you sure would get when building a relationship, yet she kidded him to ease the mood further.

“Which one you’re talking about?” She motioned to the four sleeping souls in adjacent space.

Taeyong snorted as eyeing her with that really-why-are-you-joking look.

My hyung, of course.”

She giggled, “Do you want to hear the short or more detailed story?”

“Well,” he adjusted the seater, afore continuing. “Maybe we could kill some time before they wake up,”

 

And there it goes, the whole before story from the preceding been told as of chapter one till the last— no, kidding.

 

Taeyong stared at her, bit utterly, once she was wrapping up.

“And then now we’re entering the fourth month, I guess,”

“I thought you’re already been together for years…” He spoke instead, stirring his brewed coffee in a cup.

“No… But, we’ve been best friends for about two…”

“Yeah, but why did he took that long to wait… I just don’t get him, sometimes,”

“Trust me, I think I haven’t known him that well, too.” She smiled, “Well then, what’s your story?” sustaining her cheek she retained to view him.

“I don’t have any intriguing story to tell…”

“At least, you can say something about yourself… Did you know, that I’ve been aware about your being for like, a day…”

He chuckled, “I’m not a person to be proud of mentioning, I think,”

“Never say that, Taeyong-ah…” she pursed her lips, “You’ll find out what you really into, sooner or later…”

“In that case, I’m so into illustrations… Yup, that kind of art.”

“That’s good. And I’ve heard from your hyung, that you’re in the 2nd year for visual arts?”

He nodded, the smile was clear yet reluctant.

“But, just don’t keep doing what will get you into trouble… Okay?”

Suzy was already clearing up the counter.

Ne…” Taeyong responded, stirringly.

And then both of them began to waking up the other dozing individuals within the room, the hour small hand has pointed to 9.

 

“Babe, here’s your keys… I forgot to hand it back to you after going yesterday,”

Kai spoke to his girlfriend after all were finishing the simple breakfast they prepared. Suzy was about to occupy the restroom when he halted for a sec.

“Keep the backup with you… So that you can come over without waiting for me… Just in case.”

She went straightforward, yet Kai was somehow awestricken. Baekhyun, who was currently tidying the towel collection in the storing nearby was then minding.

“What’s wrong?” asked him to the housemate.

“She gives me her loft keys…” His face was blank from out of a nowhere.

The petite buddy frowned, “Y’all have the key to my apartment and that is just nothing.”

“But, I’m the only one to get her spare…” Kai raised the set on his grip, he couldn’t hold the sudden ear-to-ear grin whilst Baekhyun merely judged him with his typical sass.

 

Subsequently lunchtime on that day, Taeyong said goodbye to the gang before Kai marched with him to the nearest subway station. He promised them— and of course, his Jongin hyung— that he would pay visit to spend some time with their enthusing group.

 

Kai and Taeyong had their kinship be in much better shape later on.

 


 

The next week on Wednesday, and it was approximately at 7:01 pm,

 

Bacon Lover                       : Guys

Bacon Lover                       : Can anyone please come here

Bacon Lover                       : I don’t like being alone in times like this

 

That was one of those very rare times when such big city had this total blackout.

 

Chanyeol_is_Real             : How do you know that I’m currently walking there?

Suzy Bae                             : Wait me too

Suzy Bae                             : I just have to walk there from the campus

Bacon Lover                       : What are you doing at the campus?

Suzy Bae                             : Teaching this after class acting class

Bacon Lover                       : K

Bacon Lover                       : Quick you guys

Bacon Lover                       : I’m in scared :(

KJI_88                                  : Babe don’t stroll around all alone

KJI_88                                  : Ask some of your juniors to walk with you

Suzy Bae                             : Come on

Suzy Bae                             : Its not like I haven’t live here for so many days

KJI_88                                  : But it’s gonna be totally dark in few minutes

Suzy Bae                             : I’m going to be there safely

Bacon Lover                       : Cut your lovey dovey talks and somebody please come quick

Suzy Bae                              : Almost there!

KJI_88                                  : Fine I’ll be home if this is enduring for another hour

KJI_88                                  : The practice will be cancelled

Bacon Lover                       : Which home?

KJI_88                                  : Our home

Bacon Lover                       : Yeah congrats once again for the key exchange

KJI_88                                  : Baek shut up

KJI_88                                  : I’ll be there with all of you in YOUR PLACE

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Baek do you have any salsa dip?

Chanyeol_is_Real             : I got these 3 packs of doritos

Bacon Lover                       : Since when I haven’t had whatever foodstuff you ask for

ohbubble                            : Do you guys realize if any of you runnin out of battery

ohbubble                            : You will be totally alone

Bacon Lover                       : Are you going here after work?

ohbubble                            : Depends on my mood

 


 

A/N: That's all for the magnificent Lee Taeyong... Well, at least, for the time being :p :p

Here's an update because he will be debuting http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/825314 YEAAAAAAAAY ❤️❤️ please show much love and support

*throwing you some cherry blossoms*

 

I hope you guys will enjoy the story continuity and please anticipate for another cameo... See you later! ^.^v