Day Where The One Would be Going

Days of Us
 
 

You know, there was this saying— or maybe I just made it up, yeah who cares— if relationship lasts with all being in flower gardens or full of sunny days, you will never learn of how to keep it strong through the storms. There will be a rainbow after hard rainy days. Let’s say, if it’s really worth it, you will do whatever you could to hang on to, right? And then not will be focusing of what will be tearing it up…

 


 

The group of friends were all in Baekhyun’s dining room that early Saturday. The guys were up all night for movie marathon, and Kai was there, too. That was why his girlfriend, Suzy, visited the adjoining building before she would be starting the first day of the new movie project.

“Good morning, sunshine!”

She uttered as entering the space— with her pastel blouse and jeans, with the sling bag— in advance of pecking the most tanned guy who was eating his sunny side up, half asleep.

“Morning, Bae!”

“Morning, Suzy-yah…”

Chanyeol and Sehun greeted her in practically the same pace. Prior to the mischievous Baekhyun carried on,

“Good morning naui Sooj, who’s brighter than the sun itself… Aigoo,” He expressed as scanning her head to toe. “You look so lovely today… Coffee?”

He offered the cup on his grip, in which it had made the housemate’s orbs got fully opened.

“Byun Baekhyun! Save those crap to some other girls…” Kai pulled his girl by enfolding her mid body from the seating, and she put her arm on top of his messy crown. “Don’t disturb my personal space.”

Yah… You’re okay with Yeol calling her still with the ‘Bae’…”

“That’s her surname.”

“Yeah, right…” The petite older scoffed, “If only you know why he called her that in the first place—“

Chanyeol shoved the grilled cheese to shut the person’s mouth on his side.

“We all know that’s all in the past,”

The other two persons simply chuckled at it.

“No thanks, Baek… I came to see you guys before get going and I think I need to go now,” viewing the wristwatch she continued.

“Take care, babe… And good luck for the shoot,” the boyfriend spoke, afore landing a kiss on her roseate lips then walking her to the doorway.

 

“Love you, babe!”

Kai waved to his girlfriend as leaning to the doorframe before closing it, whereas her presence left by the closed elevator doors. He marched and flopped sloppily returning to his previous seat.

Still digging in his breakfast, Kai didn’t mind the sudden roleplay acted by the two older jokesters. Well, at first.

“Hey, babe…”

Chanyeol attempted to decrease his low voice so that it would be more adjusting as the younger. Baekhyun, turned out, was gesturing an act of brushing his long hair— he acted as the girl, like everyone would never expected— sitting next to the giant, who was fronting him.

The low-toned resumed, by a little pounding to the table with his mug. “I can’t believe you cannot see how Mark’s eyes are full of love shots when he’s looking at you—“

“He what?!” the petite pal flipped his bangs. “How dare you accuse me cheating?! How come you could say that—” he even clutched his chest with the utmost offended expression.

Sehun almost spurted the munched bread out from his mouth, watching the two performance, he could not hold the guffaw. Kai, on the other hand, was beginning to realize that it was referred to him.

“Of course I know… I’m a man!” Chanyeol thumped his palm to the surface, “Don’t you see how big my thing is?”

Kai almost hiccupped for his sipped brew, “Yah… Never once I have said that.”

“Just let it be…”

Baekhyun threw his face off the best friend’s façade, which snatched by the giant.

“Let go of me…” The outspoken started yelling and Chanyeol tried to steadily grab the short hand.

“No, I don’t want to go to bed… Mad at you…”

He singsong with that one’s popular lyrics in few years back. Sehun kept holding his belly for laughing excessively and Kai snorted for the embarrassment created within his gang.

“You weren’t here when that happened, Yeol…” He protested,

“Yeah, but…” Sehun replied him whilst brushing the happy tears that came out. “He knew everything.”

“You two told him everything.”

“Hold up, here comes the most interesting part…”

Baekhyun shushed the two youngers, in advance of he began again the play. He was back to embrace the girly side as Chanyeol was taking out his phone from his denim pocket. He stared at the girlfriend imitation.

“You hungry?”

Baekhyun merely nodded with his most sassy style and then the giant pretended to press some numbers through the mobile screen.

“Hello,” he spoke through it, but Baekhyun snatched in a mere sec.

Voicing with his missy tone, the shorter fellow did. “Don’t give what he ordered…”

And the guy in front of him widened his eyes afore screaming, “But, I want the chicken!!!”

Chanyeol highlighted the last word, whereas Sehun nearly fell from his chair for the reason that Baekhyun held the younger not too. The three of them laughed out loud to the humiliated— red as tomato— Kai who has fixed on his seat.

“Ha… Ha… You guys are so… Not funny.”

The tanned guy ridiculed them before strutting to his room by then.

 

“Wait, wait…”

Kai walked as of rubbing his sleepy eyes, around five and half hours of napping then getting out to the living space. The center spot where Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were occupying for more than one third of a day. He took seat by the dine-in counter.

“The reception’s here is much better… I’m switching to video call now,”

Sehun peeked a bit to the same age buddy who was busy with the call, before was concentrating to his device on the couch. The other two were currently playing the game console and not paying any attention to anything else.

“Yup, I can see you now…”

 

“Hey, guys… My girlfriend want to say hi,”

Kai was already leaning on the headrest of the settees upon Sehun, showing off the screen. The palest turned around to view the tanner phone.

“Suzy-yah… What are you doing?” he spoke.

Hey, Sehun-ah… I’m on break for lunch with the crew,

“How’s the shoot going?” The boyfriend added.

Cool… I let you read the script’s first page… It’s intriguing, huh?”

They could see the girl was eating a serve of caesar’s salad on a wooden table.

Where are the old-liners?”

Yah!” Baekhyun yelled from where he was seated next to the giant pal without looking back. “I can hear you!”

“Bae! That’s not a nice thing to talk about… I’m winning to Baek here—“

“No, you’re not!”

Baekhyun cut Chanyeol’s sentence as both of them flapped simultaneously to the youngers’ side. Sehun and Kai looked over once more to the giggling young lady displayed on the tanned’s iPhone screen. At that moment, both of them also captured a shadow of another person sitting next to her.

Are you talking with yourself?”

They heard the guy asked Suzy from the device. She turned at him, “No, it’s facetime… with my boyfriend and my friends… You know them pretty well, right?”

She shoved the display to the speaking person— and like no one would ever guess— it was Mark, unpacking a lunch box alongside the mademoiselle.

Hi, Kai! Hi, Sehun!

His smiley face was gladdened as ever.

 

And Kai hated it… Still. No matter what settlement he had stated to the girlfriend—

 

He forced to make a curve on his lips, yet the cold prince Sehun has smiled back at Mark even brighter than himself. And without them realizing, the two elders already were joining the video call at the arrears.

“Hi, Mark!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed by unison, whereas the guy replied them pleasantly.

“Hey, babe…”

Yes, honey?”

Kai recommenced. “Seeing you eat make me starving … I guess I want to have meal by now… You know, I’m always hungry after getting up, so… Text me when you have time, okay?”

Alright,” said the person across the line. “Eat a lot for your lunch…

Nae, I will…”

The other three people almost burst from their horselaugh seeing Kai’s lasting-maximum-force-smile, and just when he ended the call, he went straight of slumping himself next to Sehun.

“She’s having lunch with him,” he grumbled as folding the toned arms.

“Yes, as well as dozens crew in their production … You and I saw those people at the background.” Sehun calmed the raging pal by twining his arm onto his broad shoulder.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were about to resume their match, hitherto they joined the youngers’ conversation for a while.

“You’re taking those silly assumptions too personally, Kai… I believe Sooj won’t cheat on you, even if Mark really likes her that much… Just relax, my friend…”

Chanyeol merely nodded to the sayings Baekhyun stated, in advance he complemented.

“And just remember that she had chosen you over everyone else.”

 


 

Baekhyun yawned as waiting for the coffee maker completing the task by the morning. When Suzy came, still, with the more or less, similar style when she departed a day before. He noticed she added another layer over the top of her clothing.

“Oh, God… You really haven’t been home since yesterday?”

She slumped her weary head on top of the dining table. “Where the others?” She asked.

“Sehun went for a date with Irene last night and Chanyeol just went home like,” peeping to the wall clock, the older spoken. “At three… And Kai,” he directed a forefinger to the room at the corner. “Still sleeping.”

As if expecting the girl to march directly to the said room, Baekhyun poked Suzy’s head before taking a seat across her.

“Why are you still here?”

“There’s something I need to… Discuss with you…” She raised the crown as answering.

“Me?”

Baekhyun question and she affirmed.

 

“There’s this thing,”

Suzy resumed their thoughtful-eight-am-talk after taking a cup of coffee for herself.

“Okay, I never fancy that thing,”

Baekhyun knew it never was a good idea to discourse whenever she sounded like that. However, het let her carried on.

“This project required, more like a natural looking scene with much affordable price…” She began to lock her beamy stares at the petite friend in front. “And we couldn’t afford it, here…”

The placemaster raised his eyebrow, “Then where is it available at?”

“Somewhere near Montreal…”

“Montreal, where?” Baekhyun had this bad feeling when about to inquire the next, “as in Quebec?”

He raised his high voice even higher when catching her single nod. “Are you ing kidding me?!”

“No, Baek… It really is, and you know I wouldn’t lie to you…”

“But, don’t you know how much Kai— you know, right?!”

She nodded so slowly and her face definitely seemed confused. “It is the shoot musts… What should I do?”

Baekhyun was not have quite the heart to shove Suzy’s hand off his, as she was asking for help. He uttered what’s on his mind, nevertheless.

“I don’t like where’d this argument will be going, Sooj

 


 

A/N: 'Cause bestfriends will stick by your side no matter what :)