Day When The Two Acted Normal

Days of Us
 
 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol at the outset, before he shifted to Sehun and Jungkook, as they were all witnessing Kai and Suzy walked with their arms linked as moving toward the palest ride. The two concerning souls were aware with the enigmatic look given by the others, that's why they have untwined it at last. In advance of they accordingly were entering the black vehicle.

 

It has went on afterwards, when they reached the familiar building complex once parting ways with the youngest guy— related with the outspoken’s cousin, Taehyung.

“So, I’ll be there in 5 to take my stuff,”

Kai said to Suzy as she was about to go to her part of dwell and the others were automatically going to Baekhyun’s.

She spoke, “Yes… You still got the keys, right?”

He lifted a forefinger to hint that he kept it on his room upstairs. And then Suzy left to her place, whereas Kai was marching to the adjacent structure.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, watching how the youngers were behaving— strangely— since he and Baekhyun were actually planned a few ideas. If the two would not be in a good state— for what happened a week ago which have jeopardized the relationship. They thought that some of them would be taking sides, at first, if the two would not be pleasant enough to be in the same place.

And it was rather a mind blown referring to what they perceived in the meantime.

“Could anyone be weirder than those two?”

Sehun’s blunt expression has snapped Baekhyun and Chanyeol out of their floating mind then.

 

Kai arrived at Suzy’s loft in the next five minutes as what he stated before. The girl was just changing into her house clothing when she saw the young man came with an empty duffel bag.

“What’s that for?”

“You think I’ll be picking those things with bare hands? I don’t think it’ll be done in one go…”

He answered as slumping to the red couch of her living space. She just shook her head as smiling to hear his typical frank reaction. It might be what she stated once was right, they both had enough time of screaming at each other while being on the edge of their special bond. And they were tired of it, which was why they really enjoyed each other’s company at that moment.

The tanned guy focused on the beautiful girl who was occupying the seat next to his. Asking her he did then,

“Did you see how the guys were looking at us?”

She beheld at him after turning off the phone screen. “What do you mean?”

“Come on… The way they were staring when we were just being friendly…” He shrugged, “Yeah, like we used to.”

“Who dare to say that we’ll hate each other even after our relationship ended?” Suzy fixated the stare simply at him, who didn’t spare any glance but to herself. “Remember, I said you’re not going to literally lose me and I hope it is vice versa.”

Yah…” He pretended to throw something from his side, playfully yet seriously was responding. “It is absolutely and I’m not kidding when I said that I can’t see how my life will turned out without you.”

Awkward stillness filled the living space as Suzy didn’t know what to get back with Kai’s prior declaration. They just kept looking at each other until he cleared his throat, by the same time as inspecting here and there.

“Don’t you have anything to eat? I’m hungry,”

She straightly pointed to the direction of her kitchen.

“You know where to get it.”

He merely snorted. “I mean like something ready to eat…”

He always knew that Suzy had rarely stored any instant food in her place because she rather made it from scratch whenever she had the time to.

She rolled her eyes by way of getting up from the seat. “What do you want to eat? I kinda hungry, too… I guess I’d be making the meal while you’re gathering your stuff to go.”

Assa!” Kai hopped off from his seater by way of ruffling her hair. “Anything will be good.”

Bibimbap?” Suzy questioned whilst started rummaging her kitchen storage and Kai just walked to the route of the single bedroom.

He exclaimed with such teasing tone. “Anything will be good, my dear…”

 

Suzy called Kai in somewhat an hour later for having meal with her. It was natural for both of them, in point of fact, that almost everyone could not get how the two had such real connection. It was not being lovey dovey as a couple anymore, however, they could act like they were definitely the counterpart for one another. Because anything they would discuss on the table will get what you called an encouraging reply from the one who listened. No matter of how Kai would tell her about the dancing courses he went through, or else, how Suzy told him every fun and interesting episodes happened while doing the shoots. Of course, she would still not including even Mark’s name into the conversation— she knew how he’d feel about that though— and they could go along telling each other, practically, about everything for hours.

 

Kai was walking out from the young lady room, to find that she was half asleep with the script on her hold whilst lounging on the couch.

“I’m almost done with the pack… Why don’t you just go to sleep?”

She yawned and he was leaning to the headrest, to stare at her.

“You still have the remaining shoot for what? Two days?”

She looked up, facing him. “Two days in this week and we’ll be full to wrap it by next month.”

“My dearly beloved… I know you’re still tired from the long way going back from the place yesterday,”

Yah... Don't call me that."

They locked the view and he could see that her orbs were beginning to get weary.

“Just a moment.”

He rolled his eyes as hearing her persistent answer.

“Give me ten more min—“ her sentence then halted by another yawn. In advance of she noted something from his stack of stuffs on the coffee table.

“Hey… Is that mine?”

Kai realized she referred to the huge amount of lotion he intended to move to his room at Baekhyun’s apartment.

“Yeah…” He nodded. “But you have used it only once and then I made use of it in daily basis every time I’ve spent the night here… It is good for treating the skin, well, not too compared with the expensive set in your dressing table.”

“You can buy it at the store for your own.”

He made a face while identifying she snatched the bottle to keep it in her place.

Yah, yah!” he kept accusing her with his forefinger.

Mwo??” her eyes were widened when noticing he was moving toward the thought item.

And when Kai began to, indeed made use of it, as of applying it literally to his whole body. He even did undoing the pants and spread the rub to his legs, which barely covered by a boxer as Suzy was crossing her arms watching what he did.

“Very mature, Kim Jongin

She shook her head as he had keep doing what he planned to.

“You’re very mean, Bae Suzy

Kai, then, motioned her with the next action he discerned Suzy would not be contented for.

“Give me back my sweaters.”

It was her turn to make such face to respond him.

“Excuse you—“

Kai didn’t move from his position after completing to be on his jeans once more.

“The maroon you wore yesterday— ah, ah…”

He showed her a palm when she attempted to give a counter.

“And you also have that navy one, lent from me!”

“But, you gave it to me for Christ’s sake!”

Suzy strutted to her room as in distinct seconds she came out with precisely two things demanded by him.

“Here,” she thrown it to his opened carrier. “And the maroon which I just wore yesterday, as you said, I haven’t take it to the laundry… So, you can wash it on your own… You’re very welcome!”

“Fine,”

He took it and then concluded to glare at her. Which she did, vice versa.

“I’ll see you later.”

Suzy lightly pushed Kai to be out from her place as she didn’t even get back with his last sentence.

 

“Hey, Kai! Do you want—“

Chanyeol has not simply finished his line to offer the younger a slice of pizza, currently enjoyed from the box he had with Baekhyun and Sehun. The tanned guy stormed directly to his room with his bag slung over his shoulder and it seemed contained quite a lot.

“— some pizza…”

A pale hand tapped the broad shoulder as he was confused seeing of how intensely the younger has acted. And Baekhyun on the other side, had his orbs focused on the stuff brought by the housemate.

“Maybe it was just another fuss when he was picking up his stuff at Sooj…”

 

The three of them said nothing, by the next hour they observed the tanned buddy got out from his room, exiting the apartment. Again, with one or two items clutched on his grip. Although by then, he appeared to be more at ease.

 

Kai knocked for a few times other than Suzy didn’t open her entrance. He forgot for a while that he still has the loft keys, which he opted to use after a jiff. He unlocked the door slowly, a bit concerned that she would confront him with another scold— he admitted, it was unnecessary to chime in with similarly, sinister things to do except, he soon found out that she had asleep on the red couch with the bundle scattered beside her.

He sighed, whereas putting down the belongings— which turned out, contained the previous clothing, he knew she loved to wear— as well as he carried the dozing Suzy, bridal style to her bedroom.

Noticing of how he missed that innocent face of hers, especially while sleeping, Kai planted a soft kiss on her forehead in advance of leaving the place in the next minute.

 


 

A/N: A bit of short chapter, but I hope you are still enjoying a little moment of these two! ^.^v

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And again, I have never been tired to remind you guys to give comments xD