Day When The Two Still Fight

Days of Us
 
 

“Damn it, I want pizza.” Sehun grumbled after he tossed his iPhone over Baekhyun floral-covered-mattress and then he proceeded to shovel in his ramyeon. He sat on the carpeting since the older— actually— was not letting anyone to bring foods into his reserved area and it was only to some of the first class, nation endangerment, such as what they have been through at the time. Chanyeol has just sent a photo of a large pizza he should be eating alone because he couldn’t see his best friends at the moment. The emergency has been well explained by the petite buddy via texts and he was totally getting it.

Yah…” Baekhyun hissed, “You should be thankful that we got the time to at least bring supplies.”

“What about the drink?” The younger spoke with his mouth full of the soup. He began to utter again when the foodstuff has swallowed by his rather thin opening. “I’d definitely be thirsty after this,”

Baekhyun flung one of the bottled water he always stored nearby the end table of his bed.

Assa!”

It had pleased the palest guy without doubt.

 

Hitherto, Baekhyun could tell that Sehun has regained the dull state within a jiff.

“What is it now?” He slurped a mouthful of the noodle as questioning him.

Sehun raised his eyebrows as motioning the pursed lips to the older. “I want something sweet and I’m not full, yet…”

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun opened the drawer adjoining to his spot and then taking a few Twix out of it. He threw it to the person across as saying, “I wonder if you’re actually an adult, yet.”

The younger grinned as he began to unwrapping the chocolate bar for munching it. “Now I know where to seek for emergency foods in your place…” said him, with mouth filled with the sweet crumbs, some of it essentially had caught in between his crystal white teeth.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” scowled Baekhyun from where he seated, near his fancy dresser.

 

Back to the quarreling couple outside Baekhyun’s room,

 

Kai was currently channeling the TV yet his focus was far from concerning that. He glimpsed to Suzy back and forth, who was folding her arms upon the torso, and sat on the armchair next to the couch he settled on. None of the program would decrease his enduring anger while the young lady was also darting the fiery daggers at his steady orbs locked on her.

He sighed, “I can’t believe you can’t see how he—“

She glared, “I can’t believe you dare to accuse him like that… Don’t you remember, if he didn’t offer me the opportunity to have that first project, which for your information, made me comeback to this city… I probably have never been returned here—“

“Yeah right,” Kai sneered. “Now, you’re saying that if it’s not because of him… We were not going to have what we already had now… And for your information,” he emphasized it to partly being sarcastic. “If I want to, I can fly to Seoul and confess to you back then—“

“But, have you ever planned to?” she retorted.

He fell in hush in a mere secs before was getting up to approach her and putting both his palms on the seat hand rest. Blocking her to not going wheresoever, he resumed. “I was going to but I thought— Yah!” then again he directed his forefinger, “That’s not what matters now! I’m not going to fall for that!”

“And then, what?!” She looked up to catch his eyes.

Kai had then back to the other settee as he was also, now, gesturing his folded arms. “See, you even made things up to cover my sumption—“

“Oh, God…” Suzy sunk on the chair, “I can’t believe now you’re alleging me this and that… and that’s it,” In advance of getting up she declared. “I’m done talking to you.”

The boyfriend also got up from where he seated as he held her to not go. He made her sat back to the previous place.

“I want to go home!” She yelled and he glared back at her.

“No, you’re not going anywhere until we finish… I don’t want to go to bed and still mad at you—“

“But, what can I do if you’re being so not supportive toward this…” Her voice get softened, “You know I will have this next job, also, with Mark…”

Kai, nevertheless, fell within his own silence. He kept looking at Suzy as she was, in fact, complying his words to stay instead of leaving him and call it a night. He thought maybe she was likewise considering his concerns because she didn’t say anything at all. They have been in that certain stillness for quite an hour until Kai chose to talk again to Suzy as taking his phone from the table beside.

“You hungry?”

Indeed, both of them have eaten like hours ago by the lunchtime. She just nodded and he advanced to call the eating place for a delivery.

“Hello… Yes,”

He kept securing view to the seemingly sleepy girl in his forward-facing.

“Can I have two fried chicken set, with french fries and make both thighs, please—“

Suzy hung as she knew, definitely, that Kai knew she preferred the mashed potato and never, never that part from the chicken. He chortled and soon, she was snatching the phone from his grip.

“What are you doing?” His eyes got widened as she began talking to the device.

“Just give us one pastrami sandwich and one meatballs sub… Please cancel the chicken. Thank you.”

She hung up the phone and he had glowering yet again.

“But. I. Want. The. Chicken!”

 

Back to Baekhyun’s secured room…

 

Modestly as when they thought the clash outside has been concluded, the shouting once more had begun. Baekhyun and Sehun both were eavesdropping and fixed their lobes to the outspoken’s locked door.

“Hey, we can also order, you know…”

The younger grabbed his ditched mobile on the bedsheet, not minding the deriding older in arrears.

Baekhyun carried on, “Then, what do you tell the delivery guy of how to hand us the stuff? For example, give it through the window for Mr. Oh, if you may?”

The paler blinked for few before was forming an ‘o’ using the lips. “Oh, right… We can never let those two know that we’re here…or wait, do they know that we’re here?”

“I have no idea.” Baekhyun shrugged, flopping his stomach to the bed, he was then browsing something from his device. Afore was eyeing Sehun, who took seat ahead of his façade, leaning to the desk foot. He pore over, “What are you thinking about?”

“Just imagine if we’re in Kai’s position right now… I’ve been grateful of not dating Suzyafter all” He snickered.

The older chuckled as well as expressing, “However, if something happened between them, I’m sure you’ll be the one who will be reaching your arms to take her.”

Sehun reacted cheekily toward Baekhyun’s teasing smirk. “How dare you say that?!” In its place, he has absolutely been creased up. Throwing the stuffed animal to the older, he recommenced. “And how come you say that there’s something will happen between them? I hope it’s not in the bad way.

“Certainly not,” Baekhyun detained the thrown mini figure. “But, it’s not like their relationship will always be like the heavenly flower gardens at all times…”

He took some pause to reply the pal.

“I don’t want her to get hurt, Baek.”

Sehun did state it firmly.

“None of us want to, Sehunnie…” He ruffled the younger’s brunette locks. “None of us would want to see any of them get hurt… Right?”

“Of course.”

Baekhyun turned around as fixing his position, still laying on the bed. “They will be just fine…”

 

Let’s go back again to the frontline,

 

Another hour passed when Suzy realized the hour hand has pointing nine and she leaned her weary head to the couch side. On the other hand, Kai was still chomping the pastrami sandwich she did not have any space left to store in her belly, the meatball subs has not enough to fulfill his hunger. He grasped she had fallen asleep in not so long after that.

Kai was then carrying his girlfriend to his room, as he stared at her pure sleeping face, which she definitely looked tired and he was sorry for being one of the cause. Prior to he pecked her forehead en route exiting the room and then started cleaning up the mess in the living space.

Baekhyun and Sehun had gotten out a while after, and turned out, he didn’t noticed that they have been locked inside for the entire time he spent arguing with Suzy.

“Oh my God, don’t tell me that you guys heard all of that?”

Both of them merely grinned before helping him to wash the dishes.

“Did Chanyeol was there, too?”

“No, he wasn’t…” answered the older guy. “Bet you haven’t check our group, if not, you’ll know he was planning to visit but we tell him that he shouldn’t.”

Sehun just agreed with all things Baekhyun explained to the same age fellow beside him.

 

Later, Kai excused himself to Baekhyun— who was watching the night show in the living room— to wash up, as Sehun was also setting out to his residential building more in the city center.

 

Kai was exhausted of himself as well. He shortly rested on the pad next to the sleeping soul, after taking proper shower and half-drying his raven-haired with the bath towel. He, then, was turning around to literally face Suzy being dreamy on his bed. Eventually had clasping her onto his hold, he whispered in advance of falling asleep.

“I’m sorry.”

 


 

The morning after that, Kai found himself still facing the sleeping Suzy when the sunrays shone through the half-opened curtain of his window. They both stayed in that fixed position for the whole night, and presently, he caressed her crown in which had made she ultimately opening the eyes.

“Morning…”

He uttered with such hoarse, heavy-eyed say, and she was blinking for a couple times. Well ahead was burying her head to his chest.

She mumbled, “Are you still mad at me?”

Her speaking tone cracked for the reason of the lingering lethargy, while he beamed as snuffling his nose to her messy hair.

“I said, I don’t want to go to bed if I’m still mad at you…”

 

The two made up, by proving their legit maturity that day and later on.

 


 

A/N: Trust me...there will be a transmissivity *evil laugh*

Cheers to poor Sehunnie and Baek xDDD