Day When They Had No More Restrain

Days of Us
 
 

“You know him seeing this girl…?” Kai didn’t know how to properly keeping his mouth shut after catching such blunt sentence from Suzy. He asked her once again to make certain. “W-what do you mean you know?”

“Yeah, Kai… She knew.” Chanyeol responded from the other part of the space, hence he raised a palm to the older as kept beholding the girl he was facing at the moment.

With his strained face in the direction of the taller, he spoke. “I really not talking to you.” And then he faced Suzy even as grabbing her shoulder. “He’s being unfaithful, are you aware of that?”

Suzy heaved a sigh, in advance of she began to glimpsed at Chanyeol, then Baekhyun, as well as the additional attendance of Sehun, who entered the apartment while having its contained by edgy presence.

Sehun got his posh coat on the hook then put the wine bottles on the counter, started scrutinizing each of his best friends’ expression before he settled next to Baekhyun. “Something’s not right.” He muttered by way of crossing the limbs.

“Yeah, Kai found out.” Baekhyun implied without caring of the possibility that the said person could hear it, since they were all in the same room.

Kai made a face toward them. “Have you guys hid something I didn’t know?”

By means of he sensed the girl has seized one of his arms, securing it on her grip.

“Can we talk about it while sitting down?”

She said while smiling, and he didn’t know how could she stayed so calm. He was so confused at that time, especially when everyone else seemed had figured it out before him. Kai barely followed Suzy, who took him to the center area, yet he held back when a deep voice tailed.

“Please, Kai… We need to make things clear.”

“Yeol, how many times I should repeat, I’m not talking to you.” He shot some invisible darts to the tallest whom put his hands up in the air, signing that he would shut it down. “I could you punch you right in your face, straightaway.”

At the moment, all the five friends have sat down in the outspoken living space.

 

“If I could ask before I explain, why should you concern about oppa seeing that girl?” Suzy questioned as she let Kai’s hand off and he still had it lose on his lap.

Staring at them then he did, before he stuttered when getting back at her. “How could I freed someone when he’s cheating on you?”

“Oh yeah, you never did— ow!”

Baekhyun did not continue his grumble as Sehun lightly kicked the shorter’s shin, whereas Chanyeol barely hissed at both. Indicating them to not disturb the two, who seemed did not regarding the people around.

Suzy smiled once again as she was also keeping her orbs steady at Kai. “That’s it?”

Kai was, in fact, didn’t fond of the triumphant grin she somehow had for him. “I hate how you behave toward me, right now…”

“You hate me? Jinjja?” Suzy faked a gasp as she put a palm on her chest, gesturing she was surprised about his feeling.

“What is it, seriously?” He raised an eyebrow, trying to figure it out whether she was making fun of him otherwise he was analyzing the others as well.

Suzy supported her chin to look at him steadily, carrying on. “Things never worked out for me and oppa, even from the start—”

“Are you ing kidding me?”

Kai pulled away when asking, even though the tense on his façade had some turned into muddle.

“Don’t take stuff too seriously if you think I was kidding.” She resumed.

“But, I saw you kissed after spending his birthday here,” He cut her while directing at the giant likewise. “You called that nothing?”

“It was something that turned out to be so repulsive, we’ve never seen it coming.” Suzy hummed. “Hold on a sec, how did you know oppa kissed me?”

“I, uh…” Kai spaced out for a jiff, did tell nothing to respond that one.

“Sooj, I told you he trailed to your loft on that night.” Baekhyun thought it was the right time for him to speak up. “Yeol did believe me but, you’re not.”

It followed by few nods, concurrence from Sehun.

Kai, at present, stared to the giant who was stayed in silence, as actually per his instruction. “You didn’t like kissing her?? Are you insane?!” He pointed at the girl.

Chanyeol has chuckled when he noticed the younger was so serious as conversing about it. “It just felt not right, Kai… And I realized, I love her just like a little sister and how could I treat her that way?” At what time he shrugged. “Maybe, if Baek or Sehunnie did try doing it, they may feel the same way as I am.”

“Really?” Sehun asked guilelessly.

However, Kai was already in stance to confine him. Even when it had only the slightest tendency to cross his mind.

“Oh Sehun, don’t you dare.”

Kai was disordered and a bit mad when the guys were cracking laugh. As well as Suzy who tried to detain her own, quirking an eyebrow for delight.

“Shut up, all of you! That’s not funny,” Kai cried out when he got up. “So, you guys knew about this and no one dare to tell me?”

He caught Baekhyun and Sehun nodded with tads regret, even they mumbled a sorry.

“You all know how miserable my days were when I think they both were dating, did you?”

“First of all, Kai… I never said a direct yes toward any of your request, and it was our plan to keep it by ourselves. And then, Baek and Sehun have found out, in due course,” answered Chanyeol. “It was me who convinced Bae to keep things that way, and probably will answer her curiosity about your real feeling.” He faced him courteously. “If you want to get mad, then you can be mad at me.”

“Can’t you just tell her directly that I still feel the same way?” Kai bawled without even troubled the person was right in front of him.

“None of us been told that we’re allowed to do that.” Chanyeol replied him again. “Nonetheless, you have to prove it by yourself.”

Sehun raised his hand, for his turn to react, adding what the older assured. “We’re kind of drained hearing you nag about it, but you keep doing nothing.” He glanced bit by bit at his tanned pal. “Maybe, with you realizing that she had someone else to look over, then you’ll realize how much she worth for you.”

“That’s why we played along to get you completely swayed.” Baekhyun concluded.

Kai messed his locks, with a groan, initialing he was so infuriated by this moment. He, then, put his arms on the waist whilst still darting glares at them, and Suzy was no exception.

“You know what?” He sighed. “I still don’t respect people who lied to me, and cheers to you who are all great actors.”

Kai marched toward his bedroom, slamming the door after leaving all of them in the center space. Each of the individuals had turned their head down, or pondering, before they looked at one another. Indeed, Kai was still the most unpredictable and never did they thought the effort would cause him mad, instead of finally being contented.

“So, can we continue the cooking?”

Suzy had broken the stillness, after a while, causing the guys muddled as they supposed she would be distressed.

“You sure, Sooj?” Baekhyun definitely has questioned in worry.

Except, what respond he had gotten from his best girl friend was making it tangled.

“I really am, Baek.” Suzy lent a hand for Baekhyun to get up from his seat, as well as the other two did— still— was noiseless to follow her.

“I’ll take over everything after this, okay?”

They never understood how she could be beaming so naturally after what occurred.

 

Kai was alone in his room for, only God knows, how many hours. None of his friends bothered to knock or to let him know the meal was done, when he identified the sky had turned fully dark from its window. Not even somebody called him for the gift exchanges as he peeked on the wrapped little box he intended to give. Maybe, they were really letting him to cool down by himself.

He had tried to sleep for a few rolls, here and there, yet he could not do it for God’s sake. Then, he just sat on his pad when he thought that no one cared to even check on his— well, cranky— being, as well was when a knock finally took place on his sealed access.

Kai didn’t answer the call for his name, looking at it for a jiff he merely did. Hitherto, he flinched when the thought person got the door opened. Particularly, when the speaking sound has been cleared that it was Suzy, who has made a visit to his room.

“Can I come in?” She peeped to the half-opened entrance, whereas she caught Kai was crossing his arms upright on his bed, looking at her. “Do you want apple pie?”

Kai did not answer and just glared at her, signing that he did not fancy eating right at the instant. In advance of Suzy was still entering the room, totally at last. She put the dessert plate on the desk as she later chose to sat at the corner of the bedside. In which Kai’s feet sprawled through it.

She spoke while tapping his knee. “It’s so unlikely you not getting hungry.”

“I am.” He drew his feet off her hold, as he folded it to be nearer and to have had faced her. “But, none of you called me to have meal, though.”

“None of the guys have guts to do it, anyways. People need to let you by yourself when you were that mad.”

“And you did have it?” Kai was constantly retorting her gaze. “Where are they now? And for your information, I hate to know you wait for hours to just come into my room.”

Suzy had her eyebrows raising. “The guys went to see the huge Christmas tree, being a bit touristy.”

“Why don’t you tag along with them?”

“I prefer to wait and see you after gaining your personal space and time.”

Kai scoffed. “I hate you know me that well.”

“Oh, apparently, you hate everything that I do right now.”

Suzy hummed in remorse, pulling herself away, getting with the distance in between she and Kai for exact. He must feel bad for what he said carelessly, so that he has loomed and firmly was contemplating.

“You know, it’s contrariwise.”

She stared at him, and just letting he had freely taking both her hands to be seized by his. He enfolded his both legs, surrounding her, as one of his hand then moved to grab her waist. By means later, he drew her to be bounded by him at the bed, having her back leaned and enclosed onto his chest.

Kai was cherishing this while, for the reason he finally had Suzy once more within his hold. He was hoping they could have done this over and over again, even for some time he had planned it in the future.

Kai did not say anything, as he was progressively embracing Suzy so tight. Neither did she for quite long, until;

“Do you want me to feed you the pie?”

He has deadpanned when listening carefully to her remark. After that, he shook his head while keeping it still on her shoulder.

“Nope.”

“But, you haven’t eat anything today—“

“I had sub after I bought Baek’s groceries.”                  

Yah,” she giggled. “There’s no way that’d be sufficient for you.”

Kai shushed as he started trailing kisses from Suzy’s shoulder up to her neck, and then he proceeded it to the tip of her ear.

He whispered. “Can you please shut up for a second?”

Suzy didn’t know why she could feel Kai’s smirk shadowing the caress, until he made it finally sealing her lips.

 

“I can’t imagine if you have done it with someone else, but me…”

Kai said, as he let Suzy laid her head at the top of his one arm by the side, while she was encircling her finger on his bare torso.

She questioned then. “Did the men I dated before you count?”

He whined when he heard what she had asked him. She knew she missed him being whiny, especially when both had lastly bring together, after the bedlam parted them in the past few months.

Suzy climbed to place her chin onto Kai’s upper body, when he had his head straight up leaning to the bedrest. The two of them stared profoundly at the time.

“After I’ve been with you, I did it only with you, my dear…”

“Don’t call me like that…”

Kai tried to hide his crimson cheeks and Suzy has found it cute. She pinched it before he was up for his resistance.

“At least, let me first make the move before we’re officially back together.”

“Okay, then.” She detached herself from him, which was why he was being whiny over. “You said you want to make your first move? I’m just getting myself properly ready.”

Suzy murmured when she was about to reach her pullover and jeans on the floor, when Kai had got up and secured her figure with his feet, once again. He was clasping her faultlessly in silence, after she was breaking it with another shrewd.

“Isn’t it a bit impolite to squeeze someone who’s not your girlfriend, while being completely and layered just by a duvet, huh?”

Kai spoke under his stable breath pacing. “Silent, please.”

“Okay.” she merely responded.

“I love you.” he re-joined.

Suzy rolled her eyes, yet she tapped Kai’s hands which wrapping her waist. “I kinda have acknowledged it for a long time ago.”

Kai stuffed his face on her . “I will be thankful to have you had said just the same thing.” He muttered.

“I love you, too.”

At that point, Suzy stated whilst turning around to brush her lips on Kai’s dark tresses.

 

“Why did you have to choose me of all people?”

Long after the precious stillness had caused them treasured the moment, Kai had that question suddenly popped out to look into Suzy.

 

 


 

A/N: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What'd you think will be Suzy's answer? ;)

Please enjoy the story and don't forget to leave comments 주세요!!!