Day Where The One Hit by Reality

Days of Us
 
 

Kai didn’t mind the drizzles pouring onto his figure when getting out the building, reaching the next. He arrived in front of Suzy’s loft door, almost all wet because it was raining outside by the time. Contemplating the shared keys on his palm, he doubted to use it directly opening the access. He considered the young lady surely would be mad at him that she would throw some kind of scripts bundle, once grasping he had come in to the place without permission. He gave it some knocking for the reason why,

“Come in.”

Her voice snapped out his full thoughts of how would they be dealing at each other. Unless, Kai perceived Suzy had being straight-faced when welcoming him— not so pleasantly, of course— but it was more like she didn’t give any more care.

That wasn’t a good thing, also he noticed her duffel bag has being placed carefully near the entrance. Which was why Kai didn’t waste his time to spill what’s on his mind.

“I’m sorry I messed up…”

Suzy just leaned to the counter in between the walkway and her kitchen. Staring to the guy who was looking absolutely despised of himself.

She hissed, “Apology accepted.” At the point, keep being busy to pack some things into her one other smaller bag.

“That’s it?”

Kai has dropped the tension within his face once hearing the answer.

On the other hand, Suzy turned away and was about to respond, “That’s? It?”

He barely nodded, in advance of noting her countenance was far from being contented.

“Out of all people, you should know what I always loathed the most.”

“Y-yes…” he gulped, “But, don’t you just said that you forgive me—“

“That doesn’t mean it fixes things between us,” she resumed. “I’ve been forgiving each time, however, cheaters will always disgust me no matter what.”

Kai came toward her in the living space, “Neither of us will be going anywhere until we got all things fixed.”

Steadily standing behind her, he grabbed Suzy’s wrist, stopping her doings when tidying the stuff. She pulled away as she was taking seat in a sole seater and motioned him to be distant.

“I’m tired of screaming at you, but if this what you want—“

He chimed in the talk, “I’m tired of doing it, too.”

“Good, then,” she recommenced, crossing her arms and fronting him on the other settees. “We’re ending it in such right time—“

“Please don’t say that…”

Kai pleaded with his orbs shaking, striding to the girl. He kneeled in front of her as taking her hands to be wrapped by his.

Suzy pulled away once more when he began to caressing it. He decided to sit on the coffee table to be nearer then. She didn’t get mad of what he was doing, in which usually she nagged for him to settle on the couch instead of using the board.

“Let’s talk about this—“

“Let’s do it, now…” She exclaimed, eyes fixing at his darkened pair. “Did you or did you not was doing what I think would make me repel you for sure?”

Kai looked to his own feet on the carpeting, until Suzy winced the hold and he was recurring to see her. He actually was trying to remember what happened at the other night since retaining he was too smashed to do so.

“I don’t really remember—“

“You must be joking.”

She scoffed, back leaning to the headrest. For instance, his arms were surrounding her so that she wouldn’t go to anyplace.

“This is not my first time dealing with cheater—“

Kai breathed, “How do I know you’re still considering to be in a relationship with me while you went with the guy I—“

“Oh, God… I can’t believe you’ll be still including it with this matter,” she frowned. “Let’s say, I did the same like what you did last night… So, I was with Mark,”

Suzy could feel that Kai’s grip has gotten tougher, hearing the said name. Even though she was resuming.

“Imagine the two of us got drunk… And then, by the alcohol effects arousing us to lock our lips, kissing each other’s neck until we finally got into the bed… Well, my bed,” she enhanced and he was grasping her hands close-fitting. “Then, we started ing one other’s clothes, staring and drooling over each body… Before we were both pressing on the mattress as he was on top of me—“

Kai flopped his elbows on to her lap as he was closing his ears to not hearing it further. “Oh, God… You’re killing me.” He muttered.

Suzy leaned in her head to touch against his, by way of whispering. “Now, you must be understanding what I’ve been thinking, knowing what you did before…”

Kai looked up to find Suzy was pulling away as she was then settling on the dining table.

“You’re lucky that I still spare some of my time to see you… Considering now, in point of fact, you’re the least I want to see—“ she said again, sharply.

It has made Kai felt his heart drop.

“Y-you’re not breaking up with me…” he stuttered, scrutinizing her all being deadpanned, far away from the beamy girl he had loved with all his might and recalling the times they have spent happily together.

 

Kai didn’t want it to be the real end.

 

“Don’t you remember you were actually saying it before I went last week?”

What Suzy has stated was the cruel reality that hit Kai to his deepest core, because he was indeed had said it when she chose to lastly left with Mark.

“I’m just agreeing with you here and now to make the conclusion… There will be not you and me—“

Suzy stopped her saying once Kai was entreating, squeezing her waist and falling his knees to the floor as she attempted to let loose.

“Please don’t do this to me…”

She didn’t want to look at him as Kai was kept begging and begging, while he did not even care for the tears which already were streaming through his cheeks.

“Don’t leave me, please… How could I be without you—“

“That’s not how this is going to work… I’m not gonna leave you,”

Suzy dropped her own knees to be opposite Kai as she was gripping both his wrists.

“But it’s just not going to be us, anymore…”

“No, I can’t…” Kai grabbed his own hair then, eyes turned down locking to the floor.  “I don’t want this to be the end… Please… I beg you,”

Suzy was observing his streams as she wiped some of it. She held back her own tears when he stated it, yet it really was the pure decision for the sake of herself.

“You know… I cannot be with someone who cheated on me…”

“I know!” he gripped his crown harder, as the gentle hand tried to make him let go of it. “I feel disgusted with my own self… I’m so sorry—”

“I forgive you.” she struggled to cup his chin to make him face her at that moment.

He replied, “But, I want to be with you—“

“And that’s I cannot… I’m sorry, but, I don’t want to.”

Kai tried to raise and met her eyes only to find that it was revealing the certainty without her repeating the words.

The last sentence he truthfully didn’t want to listen.

 

“I gotta go,”

Suzy got up after glancing to the ticking clock on the wall. She and Kai had spent some earlier whiles until he had lessened the bawling then she realized she should be catching a ride to be back at the location.

“This is really happening, huh?”

Kai tested Suzy whereas clasping his knees closer to his chest, looking up to the only girl he ever loved that much.

However, she chose to end their relationship because of his stupidity and he realized the entire fault was on him.

“Yes, it is.”

She marched to the pile of her belongings. Kai offered a hand, at last, for the reason that he walked her later downstairs.

“We had some of our best times in the last five months, aren’t we?”

She nodded, “I guess we were even better before though…”

“What do you mean?”

“When we were still best friends.”

Another pang of guilt has been increased inside his chest. But, Kai soon was holding back the sniffs while he was looking at Suzy, worthy with a bit shine than before. It really was some of their best times, he should have admitted.

 

Kai was looking for something inside his jacket pouch, to give Suzy her loft spare keys, which he confused when she refused taking it back.

“You still have some of your stuff there, besides,”

Her answer was causing his lit of hope has vanished, because he had wishing she would still give him a little chance.

“Let’s keep it on Baek’s, just in case some of you needed to use my place.”

He was just keep looking to the ground until someone snatched one of Suzy’s wrist when they both reaching the outer sidewalk.

Turned out it was Sehun, “I’ll take her from here.”

Kai knew he was referring the cold gaze at him. He simply was viewing the best friend assisted her bringing the stuff into the vehicle. And then, he could do anything except watching the palest’s black SUV faded away as it began speeding on the street.

 

Around a couple hours later at the next apartment,

 

“Hyung…”

Taehyung whined to coming toward the cousin in the living space, once Taeyong was opening the door with Jungkook trailing him. He slumped and buried his nose to the narrow shoulder though Baekhyun was still perusing his book.

“What is it and why you’re here already?” He asked, flatly.

“Kookie was so dumb…” he answered while directing a forefinger to the younger. “Turned out the game tickets are for next week.”

Baekhyun hardly squinted to find Jungkook was rolling his eyes, securing a seat on the armchair. Taeyong, then, joined them with Chanyeol handing both the youngers some sodas he snatched from the outspoken’s fridge.

“Just think of Jungkookie was intending to go out with you…”

His straightforward response was totally causing Jungkook almost choked gulping the cola. Hence Chanyeol and Taeyong were looking at each other, questioning yet finding it funny.

“No, Tae… It was my mistake for sure,” the younger explained but Taehyung snorted at him, whereas shifting his glance to one other guy he hadn’t had the chance to get to know.

“Hey, why are you so gorgeous? I like reading manga and you’re just like coming straight out of it.”

Taeyong raised an eyebrow, catching the utter he assuredly was referred to him. “Yah!” he yelled to the direction of Jungkook instead. “Tell your boyfriend that I’m not attracted to him… At all.”

“I don’t have to tell him and I’m sure he knows it… I’m Jungkook by the way,” he offered the said gorgeous guy a handshake as a substitute. Which Taeyong received it cordially stating his name.

“Jungkook-ah,” Chanyeol jumped in. “Do you realize that you’re not even denying that he said Taehyung is your boyfriend?”

“Wait, what?”

“No, hyung… That’s not what it seems like—”

Both Taehyung and Jungkook soon were trying to justify what the older has stated.

 

Those kids were lost in their own world and they’re not even trying to reveal what it has meant to be—

Everyone except the two of them most likely had the same thought.

 

The nightfall came later, when Sehun arrived, panting and having his hands bending to grab his knees. Looking to each one of them in the area, he asked.

“Where is he? Is he in the room?”

He directed to the bedroom next to Baekhyun’s.

“Yeah, Kai’s there since—“

The older has not even finishing the line prior to he was rushing and then bashing to get the door opened.

The said room owner merely was baring his lidded eyes when he sensed that someone was grabbing the shirt collar.

“S-Sehun-ah…“

“You —“

Thankfully, Chanyeol and Jungkook had being fast enough to seized the palest when he was about to land a fist to the tanned’s face. Taeyong stood on his cousin’s side, shielding him whereas Baekhyun and Taehyung have stunned of getting such abrupt scene.

“What is the matter with you?”

Kai uttered, as Sehun had attempting to get the capture loose yet he was eyeing him with much anger.

“What is the matter with you?!” He replied the slight older.

Taeyong tugged the older closer to him, but Kai motioned not to. Causing the younger sensed that the cousin was already on the verge of his own wrath.

“Not being used of my best friend attacking me in my sleep, Oh Sehun…” Kai retorted.

“You have caused her silently crying all the way until I dropped her in one of the stations! I swear I didn’t know where, but Thank God… I had ‘cause she insisted,” the paler guy was beginning to lose the strength when the others were also noticing that the tanner’s face has being rigid whilst catching it. “I don’t know if I can stand of seeing her like that… And I know it was all because of you!”

The stillness then occurred and no one could move from their current position, in advance Kai was getting up from his bed, approaching the pal.

“B-but… She didn’t even cry when I was—“

“Are you really are ing stupid?!” He has grabbed Kai’s neckline once more when Chanyeol’s arm was holding him back, but Kai had actually was letting Sehun doing it. He kept locking the fiery yet icy stares from Sehun, and he was indeed releasing the giant to let his collar being seized.

“You should've known she never, had ever, cried so much… Whenever she had breaking up, even with Kris— urgh, Kai You hate him the most didn't you?? Hence you know how she was dealing with it!”

Sehun’s features was an inch to Kai’s as he was shouting at him and the other couldn’t do anything but agreeing to it. He realized what he had done was a total loss and he should be feeling guilty by what has been through his senseless mind.

“You can just punch my face right now, Sehun-ah…”

Kai said, eyes fixing to the younger’s. In its place, Sehun pushed him away until he fell to the edge of his bed.

“I am so disappointed with you, Kai…”

The younger groaned, hands squeezing his own brunette crown. Not caring the others in surrounding, clearing the range as he was kept intimidating the one.

“And I’m not letting you be with her for this…”

Kai lifted his view up to Sehun. “What do you want me to do?” then and there he viewed the floor yet again. “You know, there’s no way we could fix this, 'cause she didn’t even want to I have ruined everything we have And I'm such an idiot.”

 

Never once in many years Sehun had his friendship with Kai and he ever saw him becoming so distressed such at the time.

 

Baekhyun led the other guys to leave the two alone, hitherto all of them stopped the steps once Sehun was declaring,

“I’m going to take her back.” he stared deeply to Kai’s darkened orbs. “Whether you’ll let me or not… I really am going to and I still consider you as one of my best friend. Even if later you won’t—“

“Go ahead, Sehun-ah…”

Kai’s affirmation was indeed making every one of them were beholding each other, even the mad Sehun himself. He could not stop then to contemplating the saddened pair upfront.

“As long as you can make her happy and put back her smile, especially the spark in her eyes…” Kai sighed and didn’t recognize that he was rumpling the bedsheet, afore mentioning. “You always know what best for her.”

 

Sehun was storming out the apartment, passing everyone else without words. Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol, in action signaling him to at least go for the younger. He and the other youngers then was leaving Kai by himself, inside the bedroom.

 

Baekhyun was the last to occupy the chair at the dining room amongst Taeyong, Taehyung and Jungkook respectively. The uncomfortable hush was still floating around them until Taehyung was the one who broke it— still— with his frank opinion.

“Hyung… Is this why you didn’t tell me how Suzy noona was dating one of the hyungs?”

The eldest sipped the bottled water he attained earlier, observing Taeyong and Jungkook were also seemed demanding no less than his short answer.

“Yes.” He told them.

 


 

A/N: And so it happened.......... TTTTT__TTTTT

 

Well, the Bae is now openly single though xD

 
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT 주세요!!!
And sorry to leepupvote if you don't mind :D :D