Day When It Struck Like a Storm

Days of Us
 
 

Kai and Sehun got their long steps stopped by Johnny, who tried to spare some time for his friend— since he knew what the shorter fellow had been planning with the gorgeous young lady. Counting an inaudible one, two and three inside his head, Johnny put a palm on the palest shoulder, which he got an icy stare as a reply. Not to mention, the fiery daggers he should’ve been held from the other tanned one.

“What?”

Sehun asked, turning around and rather coldly, causing the younger felt somehow nervous. After a couple of thoughts here and there, Johnny opted to take the older guys having stroll the university ground, said there was this great dance performance will be done by his friend named Ten, who was an exchange student from Thailand. Thankfully, Kai had been eager enough while hearing the common word of his share of passion.

 

“Yo, Johnny…”

Kai said once he grasped the taller younger had bring he and the palest best friend passing the same spots, almost thrice.

Johnny, on the other hand, had probably losing more ideas to where of he should be taking them look around.

“Yes, hyung?” he had doubts to counter Kai’s darkened and fierce watches.

The other older replied, much more gently at him.

“We know you’ve been doing this to cover Taeyong… But, now, can we please go to where he at with Suzy?” continued Sehun at that point, grasping the flinched shoulder of his.

He gulped, “But, hyung… I really don’t have any idea of where exactly they went to—”

“Relax, none of us will bite, though…”

Sehun nudged his best friend’s arm therefore Kai lessened the piercing stares.

“Your friend did the popping very well.”

He stated and it was one way or another had been stress-freed for the younger.

“Let’s take a look where we feel familiar then,”

Sehun began to initiate.

 

Seemed the universe was doing it by purpose, or not, they finally found the sight of the sought pair across where Sehun had his meal with Suzy— as they had met Taeyong and Johnny back at the time. Those two seemed enjoying their coffee and plate of patisseries pretty well at its alfresco seating, which was why Sehun detained Kai to dash and confront his own cousin. Quickly earning a loud sigh from Johnny, as he followed the olders stealthily taking spots near the huge window, without getting notice by their targets.

“What the— Sehun-ah!”

Kai attempted to release himself from Sehun’s strong grip, afore was being forcefully slumped on one of the chairs.

“They’re right there, let me go by myself—“

“Shut up, Kai…” The slight younger calmly enforced him back on the seat once more, saying. “It’s not like your cousin is doing something bad at her.”

It followed by the palest had calling the waiter, ordering beverages for the three of them. In advance of he eyed Johnny who was getting his phone on hand.

“Hey, don’t tell Taeyong that we’re currently spying them…”

The younger made a cross sign on his navy varsity covered chest, “Won’t do for sure.”

Then he eyed to Kai once again, who appeared so anxious by getting the sight of the two have casually conversed. He was, in fact, trapped in between Sehun and Johnny position as they were not letting him go wherever, and fairly was being at guard.

“Sehun-ah…” Kai whined and faked the sob, yet oddly Sehun felt like he meant to cry in a matter of sec. “What if that will be the situation I would face for the rest of days… I can’t stand the picture of my own cousin marrying the love of my life—“

It had made Johnny blurted the snicker he couldn’t escape, already glanced at Kai who was ready to snap him.

“I’m sorry, hyung… Please, do proceed…”

Sehun crossed his arms, judging the pal who had his orbs spared at him.

“You’re overthinking things, Kai—”

“Sehun-ah, I don’t get you, really…”

Hence it was his turn to give his mere conclusion to the buddy.

“Let’s pretend that Johnny is out of our sight…” The tanned hand flapped, signaling the younger to stay out of it. “But, how could you let the girl you care so much about is definitely having a wonderful date with another person? Don’t you have stated for many times that she have meant that much for you?”

He simply raised an eyebrow and just scoffed.

“Okay, maybe I am exaggerating things… But,” Kai carried on. “I will do everything so that she realize that no one will love her as much as I do.”

The last sentence from Kai had caused Sehun sunken in his uncontrolled thinkers. Observing to when and where this one particular friend— who was also the actual, greatest rival to make the girl his— had always did the best to verify of how much she worth for.

“Alright,”

Sehun had finally talked after some ticks. “Let’s just go there if your cousin is about to do something more than usual—“

 

Taeyong started making his way to be nearer to Suzy. He sneakily had his chair being dragged in silent, and then he placed further to her part. Leaning in to ask her feed him the éclair, and she did. Unless, she had done it on behalf of she considered him more like a younger brother.

The two of them had the time well spent, mostly talked about the art section, which it was their both preferred forte and the conversation did flown like a river since.

Somewhere in the mid-way of his attempts, Taeyong’s sharp eyes observed the familiar three figures who were presently seeing him with the girl from the 24/7 breakfast spot at the lane crossways.

“Noona,”

Taeyong smirked in advance of tilting his head more to the young lady’s side.

“Do you still love my hyung?”

She almost spurted the chamomile tea she currently swallowed from the cup. Mouthing a couple sorry whereas Taeyong had offered her the napkin, as she was responding.

“Why do you suddenly asking that?”

“Well,” the younger shrugged while resuming. “It seems like you are not minding my nth efforts of trying to treat like you are my date now…”

She frowned, “Did you really trying to do that?”

He chuckled yet she supported her chin, therefore seriously beholding him.

“I like you, noona…”

Again, she furrowed her brows. “Why?”

“Have you not seeing yourself in the mirror?” Taeyong answered, partly joking to ease the intense air within. “But, I truly enjoy chatting with you as well…”

He realized she seemed of having this apologetic countenance.

“Hey, don’t be regretful like that…”

And Taeyong’s sincere grin had in some way relieved her.

“I’d definitely like you more if you don’t have any critical history with my hyung… I would like to try another fun date like this,”

“I really am sorry, Taeyong-ah…”

She looked back at him, continuing. “But, I feel like we’ll match more as brother and sister, perhaps?”

He nodded, “Yeah…” Taking her hand to be evenly wrapped inside his. “And speaking about some relating stuff, could you please follow what I intend to do at once?”

Even though Suzy was hesitating at first, however she let Taeyong when he was about to put his nose an inch away from hers, having his lone arm folded on the surface. Before they locked the stares at one another’s.

“You know what?”

She barely squinted of keeping up when partaking Taeyong’s breath felt through her façade.

“I am so going to be murdered by Jongin hyung right now—“

And that was when Suzy sensed a firm hand had her other to be pulled away from the younger’s.

 

Sehun was exiting the eating place to pay the forgotten drinks left when he and Johnny rushed to go after the furious Kai approaching the adjacent café. What he gotten on the entrance was nothing but the scene of Suzy and Kai arguing as they were, with the background of Taeyong and Johnny had speechlessly watching.

“You,” Kai pointed to his cousin who tried to hide behind his soaring roommate. “You gotta talk in private with me, right after this…”

And then he was back occupied with the girl on his hold.

“I can’t believe you dare to date my own cousin!”

He kept saying it ever since he hauled the girl to be with him and leave the younger at the previous spot.

“Hey!” she poked his upper limb, “That was not even legit to be called as a date…” Her expression was certainly offended. “And who are you to tell me not to date anyone?”

Kai could not directly answer that one, hence he stayed in silence mode.

In advance of Suzy began the talk to Taeyong, which she somehow knew Kai would not be delighted to look at. However, it had made her contented in some way.

“Taeyong-ah, I’ll see you at the thank you party to release the movie—“

The called person had this bitter smile afore the older had cut him, retorting.

“What ‘Thank you’ party?? And you’re not even inviting me, now?!”

Kai has steadily stared at Suzy, who did the same.

“When it will be taking place and when will you be telling all of us?” recommenced he.

Sehun was by present the subject of the tanned index directing at.

“Next month, the same day as my birthday…”

Kai just puckered whilst Suzy hissed regarding his static response.

“What?! You’re not forgetting my birthday, aren’t you??”

He was at the time was an easy target of her tweak. The quarreling pair was in their own world as the other three persons watched them from the side.

“It’s weird that I wish they could be like they used to, yet I also enjoy them bickering too much like it is meant to be…”

Taeyong and Johnny looked at each other as they heard Sehun had unconsciously stating it, by way was appearing pleased of what sight he got to face. It didn’t last long for the reason that Kai had well ahead dragged his cousin, catching a noted figure passed them on the street.

“Taeyong-ah,”

He rather whispered to the younger by means of them needing to leave the site.

“Sehun-ah, take her home safely, alright?”

Kai was of course regarded it to Suzy, as Sehun simply nodded when he took off with Taeyong and Johnny.

“Did you think he really is going to do something bad to Taeyong?”

Suzy asked her best friend on their way back to Baekhyun’s place to meet the elder and Chanyeol. Sehun just sneered as he had sharply reminisced things to some degree.

“No, I don’t think it matters to him the most at this moment…”

 


 

The group of friends kept being full with their set on-goings until it was the day of the ‘Thank You’ party Suzy had mentioned briefly in some of their spared get-together. It was also the time for them taking break and eventually hung out as a whole.

 

Kai arrived the latest as he had prepared something else before going to the said venue, and Baekhyun was the first to catch the younger came with his informal black suit. Sehun was next to join the older with light-colored-attire and himself clad in the posh-slash-casual-get-up after occupying the restroom.

“Have you done with the all the plan?”

Baekhyun asked Kai who swiftly snatched the glass Chanyeol has attained from the packed bar.

Yah—“

Not even the giant finished to nag at the tanned younger, Kai’s face has annoyed of slurping the quite amount of alcohol.

“, Yeol… It’s still 10 in the pm— why don’t you toned down a bit…“

Sehun offered the best friend his glass of mild coke, whereas Chanyeol searched the entire hall.

“Where’s Bae? None of us had spent the time abundantly with her tonight…”

“She’s still mingling with the other invitees…”

Baekhyun replied, just when one of the most important person of the night had gotten up on the center stage, by way of raising his cocktail glass.

Mark has appeared so good-looking with the gray suit and quickly advanced his short acceptance speech after clanging what was on his grip.

“I would like to thank every each of you who came to our, well, not very well-planned event…”

His simple joke has prompted everyone else to chortle along his contagious chuckle.

“And last but not least, I present this masterwork for the one and only, special person to my own self who’s having her special day, also by today…”

The spotlight was aiming no one but Suzy, who stood awkwardly— in one of the corners— when Mark had welcomed her to be on the same stage as him. She definitely was not foreseeing his direct declaration in front of several crowds such as the while.

Kai was dumbfounded on the spot and his best friends took no time wasted to perceive the edge. The petite fellow was the fastest to clasp his limb when he had desperately wanting to leave the place. Chanyeol and Sehun understood that he was refusing to catch the most dreaded scene happening as an unexpected storm in the middle of calming fall.

“This is the last thing on earth Im willing to watch, Baek… Please…”

“But, what about—”

He just shook his head and the housemate had ultimately releasing the grip.

 


 

A/N: Hey my lovely readers! So sorry for not updating in such long time... *bows 90 degrees

 

Hmm, been wondering what else will stand on their way of attaining the right of loving our beautiful Suzy?? ;) ;)

 

Don't worry, babe... We got your back :*

 

 

Since this fine-looking being has turned out was having things going on with his own feelings... What would he do then??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(pls don't hate my man right there) LOL

 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND COMMENT 주세요!!!