Day Where Jealousy Strikes

Days of Us
 
 

“A kiss scene?” Kai asked his girlfriend on that Sunday morning when their group of friends had their morning activity started in her loft. Baekhyun used the unreasonable reason to move the usual hung out spot, saying that he was not in the right mood to host the get-together.

“Yes,” Suzy answered while clenching a piece of toast then her hands were occupied brewing the coffee and steadying on the draft. “It’s just like this…” She did it directly to his pursed lips.

It was a very light kiss indeed.

“Just stay…”

“And what do you want me to do? I gotta go to work—”

Kai was still hung his arms over the girlfriend’s nape.

“Just stay and let’s spend the whole day in bed…”

Ew! People are intending to eat here—”

“Stop it… It’s still early…”

Shouted two people in their adjoining, she snorted at them and rustled his hair to make it even messier.

“The shoot will wrap up like half a day, today… It is for 30-seconds commercial.” She added, before was putting her belongings and getting ready to depart.

“What kind of commercial? Explain to me, juseyo…” Baekhyun slurped his noodle soup from next to the nagging housemate.

“It’s like showing how much you go to this website and quick booking their service… Just like the kiss,”

Her boyfriend was presently being fretful by folding his hands to the torso on the seat, she noticed.

“Honey, it’s not the first time…”

“But, it is too often.” Kai fussed, as shoving his banana pancakes and he didn’t want to continue the eating. On the other hand, Suzy patted his messy-morning-raven-hair in advance of giving a peck to it.

“Your bed hair always smells the best,”

He grumbled and tilted his head to behold straight to her eyes. “And what if the guy who’s working with you taking advantages by keep doing mistakes, and then you should do it over and over again?”

She giggled, “It’s my job also to make sure we keep the professionalism… I’ll see you later, okay?”

Then marched to the loft’s main doorway she did.

“Bye, guys!”

 

“You are a ing baby.”

Sehun took seat on the one left by Suzy, next to Kai. He has finished making his own French toast with additional whipped cream and strawberries, which the petite buddy been stated was running out of stock in his place. Kai was merely playing with the fork on his grip, also his food and later Sehun dug into it as in addition.

“Where’s the maple syrup?”

The tanned guy had automatically directed his forefinger to the second left cabinet in arrears the palest pal.

Baekhyun could not hold his over-thirst to tease the younger, “You are indeed living here, huh? You know exactly where Sooj store her stuff—“

Kai lightly nudged the eating knife to the elder’s shoulder instead of being flowered such the early days after he got her spare keys— no need to mention of how much time he spent more in the place.

“Ha… Ha… So funny, Baek… Even my guts refuse to laugh at it.”

“Hey, Baek…” Sehun was the one now targeting the outspoken. “Can I borrow your phone?”

“What for?” Although he kept handing it to Sehun across the dining table.

The youngest guy was keep scrolling something on the screen, he didn’t pay much attention.

 

Chanyeol arrived there in few minutes later. Struggling to keep something on his hold when being ­not-too-the-main-attention when entering, only to Kai who opened the door for him.

“Oh, God… You’re not allowed to bring that inside.”

The less-taller-than-himself fellow shoved him to not going toward the loft.

The giant sighed, he held the push with his huge upper limbs. “I met your girlfriend on the street and she seemed okay…”

“But you know that she is still traumatized because she had this kind of one she really care so much and it died—“

“Like, a year before she went to college here… I know.” Chanyeol resumed.

“Did you explain to her that you’re going to get this inside?”

“Um, no…” he shook the head. “I think she was too busy conversating with her friend, she didn’t keep an eye on me too much—“

“But, she will be not— hold on,” Kai held his babble. “Did you see her with someone?”

“Yeah… With that… We all know him… Mark… Is it?”

“Oh, yeah… She told me he’s going with her. She got this offer from one of his colleague

“So, what about this?”

Chanyeol raised the Maltese on his clasp to Kai’s façade, in which he actually was quite a dog person.

“Only up till my girlfriend schedule is finished and you should take it away with you.”

 

“Okay, Yeol… Which one girl’s dog is this?”

Baekhyun joined Chanyeol and Kai playing with it on the living space. Sehun was still doing his thing in the dining area, with his mouth full with his food and Kai’s leftovers on the plate.

“It belongs to this girl named Barbara… I met her for a couple times when going for jog at the park,”

“And where is she?” Baekhyun kept snooping him with questions.

“She goes to work after dropping it to my place this morning…”

“How did she know where you live?”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow with a rather smirk, “Because she did sleep in my place for a few—“

“You slept with her.” Kai has attacked him through direct words. “You’re doing this to get laid again next time you see her… What the name? He or she?”

Baekhyun badgered, “Probably Barbie?”

“The dog? Well, I don’t really know…” The giant chuckled and then looked around to one other individual who was quite preoccupied. “Sehunnie, what are you doing? Why don’t you come here with us?”

“Later!” The youngest was still scrutinizing, thorough Baekhyun’s device.

“Hey, Baek…” Kai called the elder who was having the dog on his lap. “If I visit my girlfriend to her set today, wouldn’t it be too weird?”

“Why do you want to pay a visit so sudden?”

Baekhyun muttered, hands were still full playing with the little being. Chanyeol was then recommencing to the younger,

“Isn’t it because I said to you that I saw her earlier with Mark? I can see you feel threatened… But, since when did you ever?”

“No, Im not…”

Kai’s voice was small and a little hesitant.

“Have you ever willing to accompany her while doing the works?” The taller pal added more.

He never had agreed that much to other’s opinion before, he shook his head slowly, but sure.

“Then, if you feel like you should then just do,” Baekhyun’s voice was clear in contrast of the tanneds low speaking tone. “You know where the shoot is…”

 

Sehun finally joined the two older guys in the center settees not so long after Kai had leaving the place. Handing the oldest’s handset as flopping to the seat on one of the couches. And then, he kept busy with his phone at that point.

Yah… What is it that keeping you so…reclusive?”

He slightly eyed the older, then responded. “I was searching the numbers I used to call you with on Wednesday…”

“Whose number is it?”

“Someone…”

“Someone?” Chanyeol reacted to that particular word, “Yah… Sehunnie… You never hide something or someone from us…” He moved his position to be close to the younger and then reclined toward his frontage.

Sehun heaved a sigh, “It’s Irene…”

“Irene?”

Chanyeol sure would ask the name he was familiar to, definitely, and somewhere in between, Baekhyun noticed his countenance has been changed.

 

For the reason that, he never had fancied any of his ‘stuff’— used or not— been taken away by anyone else.

 

 

Suzy was taking her break, sitting on one of the chairs on the set. She could spot Mark was talking through his phone before was excitingly waved at her. He dashed to her direction once was finishing the phone call.

“Hey,” His panting could be heard clearly, and she motioned him to organize his breaths before was carrying on.

Which he followed nevertheless, “Remember that one project we currently ensure the proposing for funds…”

“Which one?” She said as sipping the tea on her grip.

“Um… I gave you the rough script around a month ago,” He had his coffee also on his, he put it away then opening his arms wide. “We got it! They ask us when will we start doing the shooting!”

 

It was just an spontaneity of two people who have known each other for long and have worked for so many times together, because they had the click which difficult to find with others.

 

“Really?? Oh my God! We got it, we got it!”

She received his impulse squeeze as both of them were sort of hopping, in advance of began to be a bit everyone else’s center attention— including Kai who has settled in the location within a mere minute by the time.

 


 

A/N: Hey, Mark!! ♥♥