Episode VII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cherry blossoms part 1 Episode seven

Chaeyeon was waving at the camera with her passport and ticket, they were on the airport. “We are going to Japan,” she smiled. She had her suitcase as she looked nervous. She was walking to the gate.

{Chaeyeon smiled, “I am still busy with promoting. However, I asked if it is possible to let me meet Hanbin oppa this once.” She shyly smiled.

MCs were amazed, as Chaeyeon said, “Oppa asked me once to visit his concert once as well if it is possible to see him at his fan meeting. It seems since the aquarium date, many people started to support us. As well, some fans asked me to really marry him.” she laughed a bit. “But I told him, I couldn’t go because I am so busy.” She cheekily smiled, “But I lied, so I can finally put this surprise. Since he is sad that I couldn’t go to him,” she smiled.

As Daewon said, “Please visit my fan meeting too,” the MCs laughed, “I heard that Chaeyeon was flattered that you were her fan. But she is a little bit scared for you.” Daewon said, “Doesn’t matter, she is happy that I am her fan! Thank you Chaeyeon!” he sent a heart as one MCs said, “Yah, she is married.”}

Chaeyeon was now sort of vlogging herself on the airplane. “I am now reading a book with some guidelines to speak Japanese.” She showed the book as she saw the skyline of the early morning. “It is so pretty, I will be soon really arriving in Japan. I will see soon my husband.” She laughed a bit, “I missed him to be very honest.” She had that smile that even girls would melt from her. She and her group have a lot of female fans but also male fans. Their fan base is quite solid.

She grabbed something from her bag, “Also I can finally go to my first fan meeting, since Hanbin oppa didn’t have the time to sign it for me.” she sheepishly smiled, “Surprise Hanbin oppa is starting now!”

 

Bobby was vlogging, he smiled as he introduced himself. Yunhyeong joined him also. “You should change the filter,” they were told by the staff to vlog for their fans for the so called V-app but it is actually for We Got Married, but combined.

Jinhwan was playing from his phone DI-VERSE’s debut song Um Oh Ah Yeah. Donghyuk and Jinhwan were half lip syncing half singing, Chanwoo was dancing a bit. They were waiting for the fan meeting. Bobby said, “Lower the volume, we are recording,” Jinhwan stood next to them. “Hanbin is missing his wife. He doesn’t think about his fans.”

As Hanbin appeared, “Yah, don’t say it like that.” He looked into at the screen, they were reading the comments, it came a bit too fast as they were laughing how cute their fans were. Some fans were sharing his grief, “Awh, your fans are sorry for your wife not coming to our fan meeting,” Bobby said. Suddenly some comments appeared about Bobby will steal Hanbin’s wife when the time will comes.”

“No, it will not happen, she is mine,” Hanbin still declared as the comments exploded. Bobby laughed and stated, “I will steal her. She is mine too~” Hanbin glared at Bobby as Jinhwan and Yunhyeong stood between them.

“Yah, you both of you stop it. We should grant some wishes for our fans,” Jinhwan laughed as they were reading other comments and goofing around. Soon the camera changed to a real camera, iKON were told that it was for their DVD specials. But they were still goofing around before the fan meeting.

 

Chaeyeon arrived at her hotel, dropped her stuff as she was disguising herself more. She was wearing a facial mask and a hoodie that was similar to Hanbin’s fashion. She was still vlogging by herself for this moment. She filmed in front of the camera, she was wearing a simple black tennis, long black knee socks and black convers. However the biggest point was her wig. It was short and black, unlike to her long hair. It makes her appearance totally different.

{MCs were amazed, “Yah, even she is disguised, you still see how beautiful she is. But you can’t recognise her immediately.”

Daewon said, “Her fashion sense is amazing. But that wig makes it too hard to recognise her.”}

Then she went hotel’s kitchen. She kindly asked if she could use it, she talked with the help of the staff, because her Japanese wasn’t perfect or good at all. It seems the Mouse Couple reputation was huge, even in Japan. The head chef was apparently a DI-VERSE fan. Chaeyeon got the help of him to make a simple lunch. She showed the simple lunch box.

The MCs were amazed that she could cook quite well, she sheepishly smiled as she cut some fruits and thanked the head chef for borrowing his kitchen. She signed as well his album and took a picture with him.

 

When Chaeyeon was arriving at the iKON’s fan meeting. She was amazed, many fans were there. Screaming and sharing their excitement with their fellow friends or actually fan of their biases. She saw a lot of banners and pictures. She smiled; she could easily get mixed with the fans.

iKON appeared as the sort of brakes were loose. Chaeyeon clapped loudly as iKON introduced themselves, having a chit-chat in general. Some fans were shouting their questions, such as “Marry me Yunhyeong oppa!”

“Bobby, you look so handsome today!”

Suddenly some fans shouted, “Hanbin oppa are you sad that your wife couldn’t come?”

Hanbin said through the microphone, “Of course. But I will call her afterwards to say I miss her.” Some fans were squalling. He waved cutely at his fans.

{Chaeyeon laughed, “Fans read on DI-VERSE fanpage that we are so busy, we couldn’t attend to any concerts, because our schedules are packed. But it was a plan, because I asked my company to spread a little white lie.” She giggled a bit, “Some ikonics were sad, because Hanbin oppa did say in one of his interviews, he would love to see me at his fan meeting. Even we are having a marriage, he would still love it. He also told the interviewer that he asked me to go this fan meeting.”

Hanbin rubbed his nape, “I was really sad that she couldn’t come. She said it was totally packed. I wouldn’t mind, because she tried at least to ask. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t sad.” He chuckled.}

Fans were overjoyed and happy. As soon the lines were created. She noticed some of the fans were dressed in Korean formal wedding gowns. Bowing even to the members, they were a bit flustered.

But she could see the fans were happy, she knew the feeling. When fans coming on DI-VERSE fan meeting they are overjoyed and happy. Sometimes a bit crazy, but in a good way, when she was coming closer, some fans were whispering to each other. Guessing who she might be, because she was slightly standing out, Chaeyeon was alone, not interacting with anyone, and she was kind of dressed up suspicious. She turned her head, as soon some fans were hyped as she put her finger to her mask to keep it silent. She was pleading.

Some fans nodded some fans were whispering to others to spread it out. Except near to iKON, they wanted to see how Hanbin, their Hanbin would react. Fans were getting exciting.

It was finally Chaeyeon’s turn.

{MCs were holding the person on their side, holding their hands. They were excited also. Some fans appeared, seems to be nervous and exciting too.”}

First was Bobby, he looked up, he frowned, Chaeyeon had still her mask up as she smiled with her eyes. “Hi,” Bobby said, this girl was somehow really cute and beautiful. She waved as Bobby signed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter