BTS chapter IV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
rumors BTS chapter four

Chaeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes. She was sitting in the van with her members going for their next schedule. Meiyan peeked next to her as Yuna tapped immediately Hyejeong’s shoulder. “Oh god, this is so bad.” Chaeyeon sighed as Hyejeong said, “Let’s first focus on the performance, this will be settled down, Chae.” Chaeyeon nodded, but she couldn’t help it to feel anxious.

Before they are getting out of the vehicle, DI-VERSE manager asked, “Chaeyeon, hand over your phone,” she looked a bit surprised. “But—”

“We want to avoid more confusion as it now, but we won’t go through it, it is still your privacy. But you have restraining order from the headquarter, because it needs to cool down.” Chaeyeon nodded as she handed her phone. Her members looked a bit worried about her. While the managers are still telling Chaeyeon about she has to be careful about the situation. Yuna quickly texted someone as she put her phone in her bag immediately.

 

After a long day of going back and forth with events, Chaeyeon was sitting in the office with Bang PD-nim. She looked very nervous, she doesn’t know what to say or do. As soon the door opened, Chaeyeon looked at him. He had also a bit confusing and feeling sorry for Chaeyeon.

He sat down, “As you can see, the media is exploded about this.” Chaeyeon looked at Jungkook with the guiltiest expression she ever put to him. But Jungkook knows Chaeyeon would always feel guilty towards him. He is really supportive of his juniors but most of his best friends. He should be the guilty one, especially he knows she is in a relationship.

Yet, only because of the episode of WGM. Also, the editing of one sentence, “Besides, seeing her romantically would ruin this great relationship that I have. Chaeyeon and I are like…How to say, fated to meet each other as best friends.” Was completely misunderstood and especially since pictures of their ice cream ‘date’, were assumed they were having a date. While the truth is that they were just having a nice chit-chat, and talking about a future duet that Jungkook tried arranged for a couple weeks and she agreed to be the female vocal.

Bang PD-nim said, “It is only because of the last episode. And we all clearly know you guys are friends.” He looked serious at the duo, “Right?”

Chaeyeon nodded as well Jungkook, “Chae and I are like twins, brother, and sister. I cannot like her, I have seen the worst of her.” Chaeyeon slapped his shoulder, “Same goes to me, rabbit.” Bang PD-nim laughed like a father.

“However, we will fix it saying you are just strictly friends-related. It is also for the best to be not active on social media, I do not want you guys reading the hate comments about you two,” Chaeyeon and Jungkook nodded, but Bang PD-nim wasn’t done. “Chaeyeon, there is something else I want to ask you.” Chaeyeon felt nervous, “I have heard several rumors of your late-night training.” She nodded, “Yeah.”

“Is there something you have to tell me, Chaeyeon.” Chaeyeon looked worried as she looked at Jungkook, she chewed her lip as she said, “You know…don’t you?” she hesitantly said. Why else would Bang PD-nim ask her about her late-night practices?

“I am pretty sure you aren’t dating Jungkook, but I know you are dating.” Chaeyeon lowered her head, why did she feel so small and embarrassed. Jungkook felt the tension, he was nervous. First of all, he thinks, he shouldn’t be sitting here, like for sure he is not dating his best friend. Of course, he felt really sorry, but the right guy should be her boyfriend.

Bang PD-nim suddenly laughed, “Chaeyeon, I am not mad at you. And don’t feel sorry for your members. Actually, it is really hard to figure out about your dating with B.I.” Chaeyeon looked surprised at her CEO, “Yes, I was already wondering why you two were so close in the following episodes. Furthermore, I have seen you sneaked out of the building with a certain same boy over and over.” Chaeyeon was embarrassed, “You can fool your managers, but not me.” Chaeyeon nodded with a flushed red face. Jungkook snickered, “You got caught by the head.” Chaeyeon glared at him.

“Does his company know about your secret relationship?”

She shook her head, “How long have you been dating?” Chaeyeon said, “Two months, but we are in our third month,” Bang PD-nim nodded. “I would like to discuss with his company what he thinks about the situation. Since you guys are on the show and it is very well-loved by the fans. I don’t see the troubles with it. However, you guys should keep your outdoor activities limited to scandals. Since the rumors of you and Jungkook is a hot item.” Chaeyeon nodded, Bang PD-nim showed a warm smile.

“Chae-ah, DI-VERSE are my daughters, I am happy you found love. But it is now a risky situation. I am just advising you. Besides, Jungkook seems he will protect you from his fans.” Chaeyeon nodded, “He better be, his fans are insane.” Jungkook said, “Pfft, I told you, we are twins, if she is hurt, I am hurt, if I am hurt Chaeyeon would kick my for being not manly.” Chaeyeon grinned at her best friend. “See. She is not that sweet.”

 

Chaeyeon was in a practice room, she was lying on the ground. Pondering about the possibilities of dating issues, as she heard the door opened, Jungkook bought some take-outs under his manager’s name of course. “You are definitely hungry, aren’t you?” Chaeyeon nodded, “I am starving! I haven’t eaten well since the promotion cycle.” Jungkook snickered as he sat down, Chaeyeon inh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter