Episode XXIV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Our Mini Wonderland Episode twenty-four

Chaeyeon was waiting outside, as she waited for her husband. She checked her phone for time as she looked around. She frowned a bit.

{"B.I-ssi has really the habit of coming late, tsk tsk," a MC complained, "Well marriage is about compensate each other's flaws, but coming late is for many people a very annoying factor," another MC commented.}

Hanbin saw his wife's back and he was running, but he stopped as he grinned widely. With quick and quiet steps, he approached his wife, as he spread his arms out, as Chaeyeon felt a present behind her back, before she could response, two strong, yet warm arms wrapped around her. Her smile spread bigger as she turned her head, Hanbin did without thinking, he kissed her cheek caringly.

{The MCs were baffled, "Did my eyes--"}

Hanbin smiled, "A makeup kiss?" Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and said, "You are late," Hanbin sheepishly grinned, "Blame my schedule," Chaeyeon rolled her eyes as Hanbin said, "Say the girl who will be busier than her own husband soon," Chaeyeon looked at him, "That is a secret!" Hanbin covered his mouth, well he just spoilt something, Chaeyeon hit him gently with her clutch to her husband. "I can tell you nothing!" Hanbin tried to surrender, but ended up running away from his wife. Chaeyeon chase him, "Yah!"

Hanbin snickered in the meantime as Chaeyeon finally caught him by gripping his sleeve. "Oppa!" as he turned around, with one swift movement, Chaeyeon was once again into his embrace, "I am sorry~" he cooed sweetly as he patted gently the back of her head. Chaeyeon tried to stay mad, but facing now face to face with his silly expression, she slowly gave in. Hanbin said, "I bet the place that we are going will cheer you up more for spoiling your small secret." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes once more as Hanbin held her hand and leaded through the corridors of South Korea.

They were passing some cute shop windows, as Chaeyeon's mood lifted slowly as she was looking around. Hanbin kept holding her hand, he was sincerely happy, he could display sort of his relationship openly in the publics eyes. Chaeyeon turned her head, she smiled knowing what he was thinking, she is his world. "Why are we walking here?"

Hanbin pressed his lips first in a thin line as a smile appeared his face, as he took over her clutch, as he patted his back that he was carrying, "I wanted to take new pictures for the album, something more casual and fun. Like we did at our wedding pictures, but less flashy, but more down to earth." Chaeyeon thought about it, "Ah, we should do that!" she looked around, "Ah, we should do an ancient one or school one!" Chaeyeon beamed. Hanbin chuckled, "Later," Chaeyeon frowned, "Why?"

"I already sorted out what kind of photoshoot I want to do. I have already a theme." Chaeyeon tilted her head, "Wife's sincerity." Chaeyeon looked more confused. “Like the ones when the girlfriend is leading her husband or boyfriend when they are walking, the point of view the guy, you know.” Chaeyeon nodded a bit, “Sounds cool,” Hanbin said, “Also like a café date like the mini music video,” Chaeyeon smiled, “You just want a simple date today?” Hanbin nodded.

“Let’s do it then!” Chaeyeon beamed, her eyes showed full of expectation and excitement, “What would you like to do first?”

“This?” Hanbin did without thinking or hesitant, Chaeyeon looked confused as he turned her back and he wrapped his arms around her as he lifted his phone, “Say my husband is cool,” Chaeyeon laughed at his stupid comment, but Hanbin took that moment. He snickered as Chaeyeon saw the picture, seeing wide open, her gleeful expression was a bit over the top. “You better delete that picture!” Hanbin shook his head as he quickly put into his pocket as he held her hand, “Let’s go, I am craving for some hot coffee,” Chaeyeon wanted to argue, but it was too late, since Hanbin was pulling her with him. Showing still that silly grin of his face.

{“Whoa, what is going on, they look so more comfortable!” a MC commented. “I think, it is because of the honeymoon, definitely it is because of the honeymoon!” }

In the café, Chaeyeon was waiting, as she was looking through some pictures to get some inspiration, as Hanbin walked with her tea and placed on the table and smiled as he drank his drink, watching his wife/girlfriend immersed by the photos. He took his camera and took a picture. Chaeyeon looked up, he took another picture, she laughed as she reached her hand out, “Give me that,” Hanbin was too late to response as Chaeyeon had the camera and looked at the picture, “Seriously?”

Hanbin shrugged, “You are too beautiful, Chae-ah,” Chaeyeon looked through the camera lens, “Say cheese, oppa,”  Chaeyeon cooed, Hanbin shook his head and looked first outside of the window, Chaeyeon took the picture, as he looked at her. Seeing her grinning behind the camera, Hanbin laughed as well, as she took pictures.

{Chaeyeon looked into the camera as she tilted her head, “I really love this kind of date, it shows we are really comfortable with each other. As well, simple dates show the best of the couple, nothing over the top or too fancy, just us in comfortable clothes being us.” She nodded, “As well, I really love oppa’s idea, it is cheesy but sweet. And I always wanted to create more memories for the album he gave it to me on my birthday.” She showed the album. “I—“ she sheepishly grinned, “Lately I keep taking this with me whenever I need to travel. It is one of my most treasured items now.” Her cheeks were slightly red as she admitted it.

The MCs were engrossed into the cheesy interview of Chaeyeon, “Aigoo, that is really too sweet. Can they not date for real?” Daewon groaned, “My poor fan boy heart.”}

Chaeyeon and Hanbin were shopping through the streets, as Chaeyeon pointed at a few things that they could use for their house, Hanbin was sometimes thinking about it. Chaeyeon held a couple mugs, “How about these?” Hanbin tilted his head, “Nah,” Chaeyeon pouted. “Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter