Episode XXV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Heart shaker Episode twenty-five

sorry, it is a short update and without proofreading, lol! But I am back and please read the author note : )

 

Chaeyeon happily smiled, she was swirling in a colorful dress and said happily, “We are in Hanok Village in Jeonju~”

[The MCs were awed, “Whoa, she looked really beautiful in a Hanbok dress.”

“I wonder what her husband is thinking when he sees her like tha.” Daewon said, “She is like the princess of the village, B.I-ssi cannot be really handsome standing next to her!]

Chaeyeon was waiting patiently as she saw something in red robe and she was already half laughing as Hanbin approached her. He was half embarrassed, “What are you wearing,” saying that. Chaeyeon clearly know he was embarrassed as she bowed, ‘Jeonha~” she gracefully bowed as Hanbin said, “Yah, don’t joke around!”

Chaeyeon chuckled as she linked with her arm around his and said, “Oppa, you look funny!” Hanbin stared at his wife. Chaeyeon was too immersed of the culture here. Yet her baby blue hanbok suits her very well. She looked at her husband, who was smiling, she was a bit embarrassed as she joked, “Jeonha, please look at from of you, this mere servant is only to serve you.” Hanbin laughed a bit, as he pulled her a bit closer.

They were smiling goofily as they were walking around, until a famous red envelope appeared.

[“Aigoo, the famous red envelope is finally making a comeback Daewon commented. “I really hope it is something fun for them!” a MC commented.]

Chaeyeon opened the envelope, while Hanbin peeked over her shoulders to read. “Today, you have to accomplish three missions.”

“Mission?”

Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin as she nodded, “Whoa, it has been a while.” As they continued to read, “To obtain some pocket money for the next mission, you have finish all three missions and their first mission is written on the first card. “First mission is—” Hanbin started to walk away already. “Where are you going?”

“I forfeit this challenge, I will pay our costs, Chae-ah.” Chaeyeon shook her head, “No, let’s go. It is fun!” Hanbin looked at her as if she was crazy. Chaeyeon dragged him, literally to the place where Hanbin really want to avoid.

[Hanbin left a deep sigh. “I really don’t want to show Chaeyeon this side of me.” Chaeyeon laughed, “iKON brothers-in-law told me the infamous scaredy cat Kim Hanbin, even though I cannot handle horror neither well. I am curious how he will handle it.

“Ah, their first mission is a haunted house!

“Ah, don’t do this to my beloved Chae-ah!” Daewon cried in horror as an MC hit his shoulder, “She is still married to B.I.-ssi.”

 

Hanbin left another sigh, “I don’t want to show her my coward side.”]

Chaeyeon looked at the slightly paled king as she joked, “Jeonha~ are you scared.” He shook his head, but his mental state was out of control. Chaeyeon laughed softly as she held his hand, “Cha-Chae-ah, I will try to protect you,” he stammered. Making her laugh more loudly, feeling he gripped her hand tighter as the employee smiled, “Enjoy your journey to our beautiful home.” Hanbin even looked scared how the employee smiled, swallowed a bit as he walked first in, holding his wife’s hand tighter.

“Whoa, it is so dark here,” Chaeyeon commented, as she leaned closer to her husband, knowing he was more trembling in fear than she does for now. “Oppa—” as suddenly someone appeared and she squealed a bit, but she got more scared of Hanbin’s reaction, his legs gave in as she fell with him too, due to his hard pulling.

[“Omo, poor Chae-ah, she doesn’t have a strong husband to protect her,” Daewon said.

Hanbin scratched his head, “Truthfully, when I fell down and pulled Chaeyeon with me. I was so embarrassed.” He covered his face, “Especially when I said, I would protect her. But failed at the beginning immediately. It felt also more that she was reassuring me than me to her.” He sighed deeply. “Why am I such a coward…” as they replayed the scene where the couple fell down together.]

Chaeyeon laughed a bit, as she pulled her husband up, “It is okay, oppa.” As the ghost pointed their direction with a mission, Chaeyeon was now walking at the front, pulling her scared husband. They were walking as a couple times they got scared.

Chaeyeon was about to put her hand in a jar to pick a clue, smoke appeared, she was startled as Hanbin immediately stood in front of her, “What do you want from us!” he cried a bit in a desperate voice, Chaeyeon held his waist as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter