Episode XVI

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Always mine Episode sixteen

Chaeyeon was doing a self-camera video for We Got Married, she showed DI-VERSE’s dance practice studio. She was wearing high heels, as she waved to the camera, “Hi, DI-VERSE is having a comeback, so we are putting the final touches.” Her members waved tiredly as they were resting on their break.

{“Oh, her hair is blond,” a MC pointed out, “She is really pretty now, B.I-ssi is really lucky to have a hardworking wife.”}

Chaeyeon walked through the company building; her heels were clicking on the ground as she knocked on a door, “Give it up for BTS sunbae-nims!” Chaeyeon showed the BTS members who are here for recording; they have been busy all the time or practicing dances, which Jimin, V and J-Hope are currently doing. “Jin oppa~” Chaeyeon walked to Jin who was eating fruit, Suga, Rap Monster and Jungkook were laughing, “Only acting cute on the desperate moments.”

Chaeyeon was eating some fruit, “I have been starving,” Rap Monster took over the camera, “Our sister group is having a tough time, have some strength,” Jin the mother fed his cute kid. Chaeyeon laughed.

“But why are you here?” Rap Monster asked.

“Jungkook has my music sheets I want to play tomorrow for—“ soon the four members of BTS started to tease, “Ohhh, our charismatic Im Chaeyeon is going to be lovey dovey with her husband, did you know your best friend Jungkook is—“ Jungkook said, “Yah hyung, shut up.”

Chaeyeon laughed, “We are best friends, Jungkook helped me to correct some accords on the music sheets,” Jin gave her a look, “Jungkook told us that you were his ideal girl.” Jungkook got flustered, “That was during debut, I told I like a girl who can cook, and height of 168 cm at least as well she has to be kind!” Rap Monster and Suga looked at Chaeyeon, “What is your height Chaeyeon-ah?”

{“Otteoke, this can create some drama!”

Daewon said, “Drama writers take a note!”

Chaeyeon laughed, “Jungkook and I are really just best friends.” She laughed again, “Really!”

“Jungkook and I trained together, during that time, Jungkook is very awkward with girls, I a lot, but both of us were competitive, because were want to be on top and do our very best.” Chaeyeon laughed, “Jungkook and I are really best friends, he understands me very well and I understand him very well. It sometimes creates confusions for our fans, but we see each other almost like family.” She nodded. }

“168 cm,” Chaeyeon answered, Jin said, “She knows how to cook and she is kind and is your best friend,” Suga mischievously smiled, “Jungkook is falling—“

Chaeyeon said, “No, no, no, Jungkook is my best friend and Hanbin oppa is my husband,” the four members hummed teasingly, “Aye, I am out,” the BTS members laughed, “B.I-ssi really need to go through Jungkook’s protective missions,” Rap Monster commented. Chaeyeon laughed as Jin said, “Ah, he should! Jungkook didn’t let us meet you after we did some crazy missions.”

Jungkook grinned, “I am for no reason her best friend,” Chaeyeon said, “He is my best friend, he can do that, but not to my husband.” The BTS members were about to complain. Jungkook said, “Good luck on delivering the message.”

 

Chaeyeon was wearing black t-shirt dress with long plaid blouse, finished off with high black platform heels. She was holding her bag and over her shoulders her guitar. She checked the time, as the WGM crew showed the YG building.

{“Omo, is their date today at YG?”

“That is not romantic,” another MC, commented, “I am curious what they are going to do.” Daewon said, “Well DI-VERSE is getting busy again, because their comeback is soon.”

Hanbin showed up for his interview, “I asked if we could shoot at YG, I want to show my wife my work space better. She has working harder, she sounds sometimes tired as she is preparing for a comeback. So I decided to cheer her up with many surprises I am doing today,” he scratched his nape and laughed, “I hope she will be energised from this. Many sunbaes laughed how much I prepared just for my wife at YG.”

Hanbin showed a sweet smile, “But Chaeyeon always sent me encouraging words or cute videos when iKON was touring, it gave me strength during my tired moments, so I hope she will be liking this.”

“Awh that is really sweet of him!”

“I wish he was my husband, his mind is really cute and trying to energise her a lot.”}

Chaeyeon waited at the parking lot, she was a bit awkward, no one was standing here. She looked around as two people came out, she bowed, it was Yunhyeong and Junhoe. “Sister-in-law, where is our gift?” Junhoe joked and Chaeyeon stuck her tongue, “Here,” the three of them laughed, “Uh…Where is oppa?”

Yunhyeong said, “He had to buy something, but he asked us if we could bring you inside.” She nodded as they were walking; Chaeyeon was like always amazed about the YG interior designs, the two iKON members laughed. “Want to take a picture with us,” Chaeyeon laughed, “I will make sure to write hashtag #WYD, I am meeting my husband and my two brothers-in-law.” Junhoe pretended to give her a judging expression as Yunhyeong clapped his hands and liked to see how sister-in-law was cute.

After the update on DI-VERSE’s SNS-accounts, Chaeyeon started to ask, “Where is oppa?” Yunhyeong shrugged his shoulders as Junhoe opened the door of a studio, “We aren’t sure either, he suddenly ran away, probably buying stuff.” Chaeyeon nodded.

“Welcome to iKON’s most used studio and Hanbin’s second home,” Yunhyeong introduced, Chaeyeon laughed as she looked around. Somehow, her expression softened, the two members noticed her nostalogic expression, Junhoe joked, “You wished you were with your husband?” Chaeyeon broke out her thought and laughed, she shook her head, but her busted expression told a different story.

{Chaeyeon said, “I know having a trainee life is hard, but I watched iKON’s part of their road to debuting and I know my husband spent lots of time here. When I was in that studio, I was taken back. Wondering, how he was feeling when the future was unclear.” She looked down, “I was then thinking about my trainee life, feeling that desperate and unclear about the future. I know about that feeling, so—“ she had a lump in a throat. After she was silent, she nodded and smiled, “So yeah, I can understand the hardships he went.”

The MCs were quiet; they were taken back as Chaeyeon fought against her tears as she smiled to the camera. Stories about trainee life and debuting are very sensitive topics.}

Chaeyeon placed her guitar down as she sat down comfortably, “Whoa, you even sit on exact place where our leader sits,” Junhoe commented. Chaeyeon laughed as she saw Pringles, “Oh I am starving, it is okay if I eat some snacks here?” they nodded, since their snacks is mixed thoroughly, but they were now shocked when Chaeyeon picked up the Pringles, sour cream onion especially, she ate. As Yunhyeong and Junhoe held their breath in, it was Hanbin’s favourites, he is always protecting his Pringles, no one dares…Exception Bobby, eat it from it from time to time.

Chaeyeon blinked as the door opened, the two members gave their leader a surprised expression, Hanbin looked back at them, then to Chaeyeon and saw her eating his beloved Pringles. When he opened his mouth, the two members hurriedly took the Pringles out of Chaeyeon’s hands as Chaeyeon took the clue that is something she should not have eaten.

“Opp—“

“It is okay, I can always buy—“

“Are you really going to sulk—“

“It is just—“

“OPPA!” Chaeyeon snapped out his thoughts and babbles, Hanbin looked at his wife, “Really, I am sorry, I can buy you a new can, sorry for eating it without your permission,” she looked guilty, Hanbin frankly panicked, this is not how he wanted to start. “Ah, it is okay! My things are your things,” s looked at him as if he was crazy.

{The MCs laughed at Hanbin’s reaction.}

The two members left, so the Mouse Couple were in the studio, but leaving a warning they will be lurking at the date, Hanbin gave them a huge nag and Chaeyeon laughed a bit. After that, Hanbin apologised about his reaction, Chaeyeon said it was okay, since she didn’t know Hanbin is really protective about his Pringles. Hanbin was now embarrassed about his behaviour, but Chaeyeon found it really cute.

Hanbin cleared his throat as Chaeyeon was listening with headphones on his work he was playing. She bounced along and looked at him smiling; he laughed how she danced along. The cameras focused on their hands and they were holding hands, they were intertwining their fingers as they swayed together on the rhythms. “It is really good,” Hanbin smiled, “I hope so.”

“It will be amazing,” she smiled as Hanbin said, “I saw the teaser for DI-VERSE’s comeback, whoa, you look really pretty.” Chaeyeon laughed, “Wasn’t I too scary, I bleached my hair,” she pointed her blond hair, “You are still pretty in my eyes.” Chaeyeon smiled shyly as she held her phone out, she plugged his headphones and said, “I asked Bang PD-nim if I could let you listen to the song.”

Hanbin said, “It hasn’t been published yet,” Chaeyeon looked shyly, “But you are one of the first who will be listening to it, aren’t you honoured, oppa?” Hanbin’s eyes showed excitement, this time the concept is totally 180 degrees different from the last two, Um Oh Ah Yeah was more refreshing and vibrant girl group concept, while You’re the Best is more a girl crush concept. He liked both concepts, but this one, is really different, the bubbly, out-going DI-VERSE turned in sort of soldiers or something like that.

Red Light was darker and very not happy, s will be so jealous. She played the song and Hanbin listened to it.  He was listening to it as his expression was surprised. Chaeyeon covered his mouth for leaking possible information. He grinned as he pulled her closer in his embrace as he continued to listen it.

{The MCs squealed, “FINALLY SOME COUPLE ACTIONS!”

“B.I-ssi knows how to get Chaeyeon close to him.”}

 “How was it,” Chaeyeon curiously asked, “Amazing,” he commented, Chaeyeon smiled widely, “Really?” He nodded. “So I am forgiven about eating your Pringles?”

{The MCs laughed at that question.

“Oppa was really sad about his eaten Pringles; it made me feeling really bad. Next time, I will buy five new cans for him,” Chaeyeon nodded as she stood up, “Where is the close-by supermarket?”}

Hanbin pinched her cheeks, “You are already forgiven,” Chaeyeon smiled, “Pringles or me?” he hesitated as Chaeyeon said, “Yah!” Hanbin flinched, “Sorry, I—“

“I cannot believe it.” Chaeyeon gave him baffled expression, Hanbin laughed, “No, no, no. I—“ He held her hands, Chaeyeon said, “Did you really hesitate about food and me?” Hanbin shook his head, “I was just taken back…” Chaeyeon looked grumpy as she looked the other way. Hanbin scratched his nape, “I am screwing up now.” He muttered, forgetting everything was supposedly a surprise. Chaeyeon looked at him, “Screw up what?”

Hanbin covered his mouth, “Are you—“

Hanbin pulled her hand, she put her hand back, giving him a sour expression, Hanbin panicked, “I have prepared some surprises here and there, to give you some energy for your comeback.” Chaeyeon tilted her head, “So our date is here with surprises you have prepared?” Hanbin nodded, “I am the only one who can lead—“

“I can ask Bobby oppa for—“

“Yah, are you really—“

Chaeyeon stuck her tongue, “You love Pringles more than your wife,” she pointed.

{The MCs laughed, “Is this how they are going to fight about?”

Hanbin sighed deeply, “Really, I want to pick Chaeyeon over Pringles, but I hesitated because—“ he scratched his nape, “I screwed up.” He finally summed up.}

Hanbin walked ahead, Chaeyeon followed behind him, he was carrying Chaeyeon’s guitar.

{Chaeyeon seemed really mad about it,” a MC pointed out. “They should have walked next to each other; it would make a nicer image, now it looked like a senior showed the places.”

CHaeyeon’s interview came, “Ah, I was really mad, he picked food over me. Whoa,” she sarcastically clapped, the MCs laughed. “Now her scary side is coming.”}

They first went to the fitness room, Chaeyeon looked around, “I am not even wearing pants—“ Hanbin laughed as he placed her guitar carefully down as he said, “Time to release some stress,” he first ran a bit as he came back with boxing stuffs. Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin, “Are you still mad about—“

She stuck her tongue out as Hanbin squeezed gently with his hand palms her cheeks, “Aigoo, really, really sorry! I didn’t mean to. Im Chaeyeon, I, Kim Hanbin, really only look at you.” She pouted as gave in a bit. Hanbin puts her gloves on, “I am learning you a bit the basics.” Chaeyeon nodded, as she looked somehow odd. “I am wearing a dress and boxing gloves, something is not right,” she laughed as Hanbin took of his hoodie.

Chaeyeon covered her face, he was wearing a white shirt underneath, “Yah, I am not exposing—“ Chaeyeon said, “Still, warn me next time.” Hanbin laughed, “I need to put this off, because I will sweat.” Chaeyeon nodded. But unconsciously she looked at his arms.

{Chaeyeon laughed, “I wasn’t checking him out, I was just in awe…” She laughed again and covered her cheeks.

“B.I-ssi has really good body.” The MCs looked at Daewon, “I will work out.”

“I saw during some iKON concert videos some of their performances, but somehow—“ she laughed again, “I end up looking at my husband. It was like oh…Is that him?” Chaeyeon smiled, “I only saw his quirky and dorky personality, so this felt really weird. He did tell me a few times, he worked out a lot to be more likeable for his fans. But whoa—“ she did a thumb up and the MCs laughed how cute she was.}

Hanbin said, “Okay, let’s get started, how do you think you need to punch someone?” Chaeyeon was clueless, “Like this,” she just swayed her hand forward to him, Hanbin laughed, Chaeyeon said, “Don’t laugh, I never boxed before.” Hanbin said, “It is too cute for words, but first,” he stood behind her. Chaeyeon blinked, as she was getting shy now. “Don’t you dare to hit me after I teach you,” he told behind her. Her ears were getting red because his breath hit her ear somehow, but luckily, her hair was down, but her blushing face w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter