BTS chapter III

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ordinary dating routine BTS chapter three

Chaeyeon yawned a bit as she finished her late practice with her group members. They are finally coming back with Peek-a-boo. But the company announced them, straight after the promotions of Peek-a-boo, they will have a repackaging album with Bad Boy. She yawned once again. Therefore, the preparation of the comeback is hectic. Including quick dieting and practicing twice more. Their schedules are also more packed than usual.

Chaeyeon was glad, that Peek-a-boo and Boy Boy were both accepted as the title song. She stretched herself out as she couldn’t help to smile. All those all-nighters and asking around for help paid her efforts a lot. She wrote something that she is proud of it. She picked her phone and called Jungkook, who was abroad. “Hey,” he casually answered. “How is America?” Chaeyeon asked. “Super busy, oh…Jimin hyung said hi,” Chaeyeon chuckled as she kept talking casually with Jungkook.

He asked about how the preparation is going for DI-VERSE comeback. Chaeyeon already changed a bit her hairstyle, as other members changed also more mature looking, edgier but also more showing y appearance. Fans were already excited and curious about this time concept for their comeback. As true We Got Married fans were anxiously waiting how Hanbin was responding to the teasers and comeback date of his wife. The first teaser was a couple hours out, after her call with her best friend, she yawned again.

Suddenly a pop up appeared, it was a V-live notification. iKON was getting ready to have a live streaming on their channel. She immediately clicked on it. Seeing iKON just greeted their audience as they just had simple talk with their fans. Everyone was present as she grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the comfortable couch of her mini-studio that she shares with Meiyan. Even though they could have their own. Meiyan and she prefer sharing as they are very close to each other.

 

“Hello, children!” Yunhyeong happily said as Chaeyeon chuckled a bit and she continued watching their streaming. They are very down to earth as they were teasing and mocking each other casually. They were now reading their fans’ comments and it was a lot. 

Jinhwan chuckled as he read a few comments that are meant for the WGM-followers. “B.I. oppa, have you already seen Chae unnie’s comeback teaser? She is very pretty!”

Hanbin get immediately teased by his fellow members as he said, “Of course, I did! I am really curious how it will come out together. Chae-ah has really put a lot of effort to make this album together with Meiyan. As well her other members and she are very hard working for you guys to give you an amazing comeback. So please support my wife!”

s were chuckling, “Yah, you are more promoting your wife than yourself for the group.” Hanbin chuckled softly, “Please support them!” Earning a few soft jabs from s, “When you have a wife too, you would be the same.”

Junhoe curiously asked, “Say, did sister-in-law spoil something for you?”

Hanbin looked very serious, “Nope, I told her I will be a loyal fan and wait like their fans with them for the comeback song,” he grinned boyishly. “Hul, Chaeyeon noona, please show me some of the teasers!

 Chanwoo said, earning a small jab from Hanbin. Bobby started to say something, “Say, B.I., you should do something for her to cheer up for her upcoming promotion cycle, do some aegyo!”

Many fans were agreeing that he should show his aegyo for his wife, but it is mainly because they want to see it.

Hanbin shook his head, “I won’t do aegyo.”

“So, you won’t do it for her, I bet she will be very sad when she sees the replay of our stream,” Yunhyeong commented.

As they read the comments of their fans, snickering how active they were, they were being so-called angry at Hanbin for not being sweet to his wife Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon found it really amusing as she decided to comment on DI-VERSE official account on V-Live. “Chae-ah is very upset with Hanbin oppa. Super sad,” as she ended with a few sad emoticons. She laughed a bit, but some fans seemed to see her comment, but so does iKON with Chanwoo’s sharp eyes, he said, “Noona commented and she said she was very sad.” Hanbin gasped as he quickly said, “I want to see the response. I mean wait…Chae-ah!” Hanbin was already immediately a messy person. Trying to scroll through the pool of comments as Chaeyeon was snickering of joy. Even though iKON was not allowed to date with YG’s policy, neither is it allowed by her company. They have been dating secretly quite well. Since they are still doing We Got Married, they were allowed to share their contact information with each other. So, it somewhat covered their secret dating is doing quite well.

Chaeyeon decided to change her streaming from phone to her computer. She decided to call Hanbin, Hanbin saw his phone was ringing. His expression showed a delighted expression, “Chae-ah!”

s were laughing as Hanbin glared, “Still she is your sister-in-law.” As they all greeted her happily and asking how she has been while she is preparing her comeback.

 

After the Vlive with Chaeyeon thanking the fans for supporting iKON and DI-VERSE so well and hoping to support them in their musical journey.

Chaeyeon received a text from Hanbin.

♥ Mouse Husband
‘Midnight movie date, call?’

♥ Mouse Wifey
‘Call!’

♥ Mouse Husband
‘I will pick you up in 30 minutes, needs to finish something.’

♥ Mouse Wifey
‘No problem! I do have to get before 5 o’clock, I will tell manager oppa that I will have a midnight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter