Episode XXVI

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
School date Episode twenty-six

 

“Oh my god, what to do.” Chaeyeon laughed out loud, she covered waited at the bus stop awkwardly. She looked into the pocket mirror as she laughed again. “It has been a while that I wore a school uniform.” She waited with a cute small backpack as two strong arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her up. She squealed a bit. Hanbin smiled as she looked beside her, seeing Hanbin in a school uniform and his boyish grin.

[“This couple is so visually striking!”

“It looks like a high school drama, it makes me really want to watch this drama,” another MC commented.

As Chaeyeon appeared, “Even though it has been a while I wore a school uniform, I really want to have a school uniform date. You know to go with a cheap budget and having fun and being young and relentless a bit. However,” she laughed a bit. “I have never dated in high school or in my whole life. I think this is a great opportunity—” as she shyly turning red.

“Anyways, I am glad I could share this experience with Hanbin oppa.”]

Hanbin was doing the Peekaboo dance routine as Chaeyeon hit his chest, Hanbin grinned widely, “Crazy fanboy.”

“My bias is Chae! Do you know her, she is really the most beautiful girl and she has an amazing voice! Chaeyeon, do you think you can get me a fan meeting with her?” Chaeyeon said, “Yah, you are really crazy!” Hanbin suddenly cupped her cheeks, leaning closer. As he gave her a small Eskimo Kiss, “Just kidding, the real Chaeyeon is with me.”

[One of the MCs spit their water, “WAIT A MINUTE!”]

Chaeyeon laughed and pushed him gently away, “Doofus.” As they walked towards their simple date. Hanbin took over her small backpack as he slung over his shoulder as they walked inside a school building. They felt a bit awkward to walk through a school building, some fans already seemed to notice them. As well Chaeyeon was a graduated from here. She bowed and waved at the students, while Hanbin also smiled and greeted their fans.

They walked into an empty classroom. Chaeyeon immediately sat down in the back row as she laughed. “My seat was always at the back,” Hanbin took a look from her at a distance and smiled. “And did you fall asleep during your trainee years?” Chaeyeon shook her head, “Nope, I was a really good student. Unlike you, Mister,” she chuckled as Hanbin laughed softly and took a seat next to her. “Well, I was more focused on my future, something I may have regretted a bit, but now…” Chaeyeon nodded as she took a glance him. “But I am glad I can experience it now with you.” He smiled as Chaeyeon left a warm smile, as she joked, “But even with your GED, you are still not smart.”

Hanbin looked at her, “Excuse me, I am pretty smart.” Chaeyeon laughed and shook her head, “Sure,” Hanbin stood up, “Yah.”

As suddenly someone walked inside, they both become quiet as they looked at the person who looks like a teacher. “Time for a test.” Chaeyeon laughed at Hanbin’s face, it lost some color.

The teacher instructed how many times they have and peeking is punishment.

The couple nodded as they were ready for their test. When the test people was revealed. Chaeyeon had a surprised expression as Hanbin grinned in confidence. “Oh, yeah.”

[The test paper showed questions about the couple. The MCs were humming and curious.

“Who would score better?”

Chaeyeon laughed, as she nodded, “Hanbin oppa.”

Hanbin immediately said, “Me.”

Chaeyeon thought, “He looks very busy but he always wants to know how I am and ever since Weekly idol when Bobby oppa knew more about me than he did. He became competitive.” She chuckled, “He also claimed to be my number 1 fan, which is not a lie. He always promotes me whenever he has an opportunity since we got married as well, he takes very good care of not only me but also my fans.”]

Chaeyeon and Hanbin were seriously taking the exam. As Hanbin looked at the teacher who was reading a book. He peeked at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon noticed someone was staring at her, she looked at her side. Hanbin made a silly expression. She had to suppress her giggle, but she smiled. As she returned the favor by giving a silly expression too.

The teacher coughed, giving a warning sign, the couple quickly returned to their exams. But even the teacher couldn’t suppress his smile of how lovely these two were.

 

It was lunch break, the couple walked to the canteen, many students were in awe as they waved happily at them. As they were getting their lunch and sat at a table that was somewhat reserved for the couple. Chaeyeon laughed, “It feels like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter