Episode XXVII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Best friends Episode twenty-seven

 Chaeyeon was chilling in the couple’s house. It has been a while that they went there due to their busy schedules as well how the staff decided on what they should do. She was surrounded by many pictures on the floor. There were either polaroid pictures or printed out pictures. She was smiling as her album was also stuffy now but still she was deciding which one should be on the wall or on her album.

Suddenly her phone went off, she looked at her screen and smiled. As the doorbell also rang. The camera showed Hanbin. But Chaeyeon smiled widely at the phone call.

[“Who is she calling?”]

Hanbin walked inside, “Oh my god, you are in this area?” Chaeyeon beamed, “You have no idea who is coming here!” Hanbin looked a bit confused. “My best friend is coming here.” Making her husband an o-shape with his mouth, “That is great.” For some reason he felt nervous, he knows exactly who is Chaeyeon’s best friend but he is their senior at this scene. But he is more worried, that he is in fact, Chaeyeon’’s male best friend Jeon Jungkook knows everything about his girlfriend. He knows Chaeyeon very well and she is super comfortable with him.

Sometimes Chaeyeon would text him often, due to BTS great success, he is still busy as well Chaeyeon’s group is soaring in the girl group popularity. Yet, they maintain so well their friendship as well, they are trainees together as well. They spent a lot of time together. They always refer them as the twins of Big Hit Entertainment.

[“Look how nervous he looks like. I wonder who that friend is?”

“Most guys are nervous about meeting their girlfriend’s or wife’s, because they know the wife very well.”]

The doorbell rang, as Chaeyeon smiled, “He is here.” Hanbin tailed after his wife. He was really nervous and watched how Chaeyeon opened the door. “Kookie!” she happily hugged him, as Jungkook laughed and hugged her back, “Chae!”

Hanbin awkwardly waved at the senior, Jungkook bowed. They were greeting awkwardly as Chaeyeon watched the duo awkwardly staring at each other. “Ah yeah,” they greeted again. As Chaeyeon said to ease the huge awkwardness between the two guys, “Have you eaten?” Her best friend shook his head.

[“Oh my god, BTS Jungkook is on We Got Married, it is truly a blessing.”]

Hanbin looked envious how close the besties looked like. They were comfortable in the kitchen talking. Jungkookk was talking about the new plans that BTS is upcoming with, while Chaeyeon was nodding. Chaeyeon was cooking, but Jungkook made comments how she looked like. “I cannot understand what he is looking you, you look disgusting.” Chaeyeon tried to kick him as he dodged.

And there is Hanbin awkwardly standing at the doorframe staring at the couple.

[“B.I. looks like he is the best friend invited to a married couple house.”

Hanbin was flustered, “Yeah, it did feel I was the guest of the house, instead of the husband of the wife.” He rubbed his nape awkwardly. “I just didn’t know what to do.”

 

A special appearance Jungkook appeared. He bowed, “Yeah…a special commentary by me.” He bowed again, “Jeon Jungkook, a member of BTS. I am also Chaeyeon’s best friend.”

He laughed, “I find it sometimes disgusting how she reacts to the show. It is so weird to see her so feminine. Trust me, she is very different. Or is it because of love?” he laughed a bit, showing his signature smile.

"We are truly blessed. We have Jungkook as special commentary for the show," an MC cooed. "Next time, please come on the show."

"And he will get eaten by you alive," the female MC glared at her fellow MC.]

When lunch was served, Jungkook joked, “This looks awful.” Chaeyeon glared at her best friend as Hanbin said, “It looks quite great, what are you talking about.” Jungkook chuckled, he knows Chaeyeon can cook quite well. “Say B.I., you should drop honorifics, I am Chaeyeon’s best friend, not your sunbae.” Hanbin chuckled, “Then you better call me hyung, you rascal.” Jungkook grinned.

Chaeyeon sat between as she is eating peacefully but instead of glancing at her husband she glared at Jungkook, he made funny faces as she kicked him underneath the table. Jungkook coughed and rubbed his sore foot. Hanbin looked at the two friends. “You kicked me.” Chaeyeon played innocent, “I did not. Eat your veggies, rabbit.”

“Shut up, you pig.” Chaeyeon stuck her tongue out as Jungkook pushed her head away. “Yah.” Hanbin felt a bit left out, but he knew Chaeyeon and Jungkook were really close friends. But for some reason, he was jealous how easy-going these two are and showed their closeness in front of him. It felt like he was being the third party. As if they forgot his existence too.

“I am not a pig, I am dieting.”

Jungkook snickered, “But I see DI-VERSE snacking all the time in the night.” Chaeyeon glared, “Want me to tell your manager about your sneaking outs?”

“You wouldn’t dare.” She stuck her tongue out.

[“I know they are close friends. But for some reason, it didn’t make me feel great.” Hanbin nodded, he showed some annoyed expression, making the MCs laughing.

“Yes, I wasn’t really happy. I know they are good friends, but I couldn’t help it to be very possessive about Chae-ah. She is my wife but she wasn’t showing any interest in me for the first time. Chae-ah, I am your husband,” he cried out loud. Making the MCs laughing again.

Jungkook heard that Hanbin was jealous of their relationship. He laughed, “He shouldn’t be really worried. Chaeyeon and I are so close, we are like brother and sister. It would be gross to date each other. She knows my worsts and me hers. Besides, seeing her romantically would ruin this great relationship that I have. Chaeyeon and I are like…How to say, fated to meet each other as best friends.” He nodded, “Besides, I think Hanbin hyung really takes good care of Chaeyeon. Which am I being grateful for it.”]

Chaeyeon then looked at Hanbin, he had that grimaced look, she held his hand natural. “Gosh, you are really a ert.” Chaeyeon glared at her best friend. Jungkook chuckled, “This is why you not having any chance with girls, Kookie.”

“As if you have.” Chaeyeon kicked his shin again, “That hurts, you know.” Chaeyeon smirked, “Good for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter