Episode II

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
another you Episode two

DI-VERSE’s Um Oh Ah Yeah promotion ended as the girls were already preparing for their next comeback. Since Big Hit Entertainment want to do a similar concept for the girls to have a regular comebacks to let fans know them better like they did with BTS.

iKON is full of schedules as fan meetings and appearing on some shows.

But before the second meeting…

{The MCs saw first Hanbin appeared on the screen. “I heard your members said you are fond of doing skin ship.” Hanbin was a bit taken back, “Ah…Yeah…” he said. “Do you want do a lot skin ship with your wife?” Hanbin got a bit flustered, “Yah, we…I…” he stammered. “Of course!” he answered as a man as he laughed. “Wait…Does this make me look a ert?”

Daewon said, “Yeah!” The MCs laughed. Hanbin continued, “But it needs some factor before I do first the action.”

And because of this small footage…This is going to happen.}

The camera focused on a dorm. It was somehow really clean, even added the sparkle effect on it. As they heard someone singing along with a song in the kitchen, when a member appeared, it was Meiyan.

She signed to them to be quiet, they walked to the kitchen. Seeing Chaeyeon, she was sitting on the counter and showed her back to the camera. What a taboo is but she doesn’t know. Yuna was grooving on Ariana’s Baby I that Chaeyeon was singing on. Yuna noticed the camera as well Hyejeong, but Meiyan signed to not react on her or the camera. Even though they were bare faces, they weren’t ashamed of it. Many fans were actually shocked how cute and refreshing they looked through pictures.  

The highlight came,

“Straight up you got me
All in, how could I not be,
I sure hope you know (I sure hope you know)
If it's even possible, I love you more
Than the word love can say it (say it)
It's better not explaining
That's why I keep saying...
Baby I~” Chaeyeon sang the last note perfect and clear. As she turned her back, seeing the camera, her members laughed loudly. Chaeyeon’s shocked expression was really something that no words could describe this. “Sergeant Im is amazing, isn’t she?” Yuna shouted as Hyejeong shook her head.

Chaeyeon pulled her hoodie over her head as all of them greeted. They were in the living room, they looked at the staff. They gave Chaeyeon a mission card. She was still wearing her hoodie over her head, Yuna laughed, “Unnie, is too cute.”

Chaeyeon kicked Yuna, while the youngest member was laughing and Chaeyeon dropped the mission card, “I am not doing it,” she walked to kitchen. Meiyan picked up the mission card as she laughed, “Oh my god.” Hyejeong took a glance, “Whoa, aren’t you too extreme, Chae-ah is really scared this.” Yuna blurted, “Bungee jumping, what are we going to do, unnie cried the last time, when we jumped.”

{ Chaeyeon awkwardly laughed, “I am really scared of height, we did once before pre-debut for fun. Yeah fun, bungee jumping, I cried really badly and hyperventilated actually, I didn’t jump in the end.” She sighed deeply, “What should I do?”}

 

Chaeyeon was waiting outside of her salon. She was really nervous, her heart beats were irregular. She kneeled down. As she suddenly heard, “Oh, Chae-ah,” she looked up. She flustered stood up, as Hanbin smiled, he was ruffling through his hair as he re-adjusted his cap. “Were you that unhappy to see me?”

She waved with her hands, “Ah, no, no, it is because of the mission.” She smiled nervously, “Ah, you are scared of heights?” she honestly nodded. Hanbin chuckled, “It is okay, you have me.” again both of them looked down. Hanbin got embarrassed of his cheesy lines that were dropped. Chaeyeon was just taken back of his kindness.

 

They took the taxi. Hanbin looked at Chaeyeon. She was really pale, Hanbin looked into his bag and gave her some water. Chaeyeon broke down, “What should we do, I am really scared and we aren’t there.” She held his arm. She was already panicking, Hanbin smiled, because it looked really cute. “It is going be fine, I am here with you.”

For Chaeyeon it wasn’t really that encouraging, her members told the same, “What if we are going to die or something happens.” She was really going for the worst. Hanbin awkwardly laughed, he never seen someone that scared about heights. “What are we going to do,” she was really in distress about the jump. Hanbin said, “It will be fine! They are professionals.”

Chaeyeon bent over and the taxi driver exploded. “Yah, you are her boyfriend, you should comfort her with a hug or holding hands.”

{ The MCs laughed at the taxi driver’s outburst. “Whoa, that taxi driver must be really boiled up to explode like that.” One of the MCs said, “He should at least hold her hand.”

Hanbin laughed, “Ah really, we aren’t married for so long so skin ship…” he paused, “it is really awkward to do it. Especially when we aren’t that close yet.” He nodded, “I do wanted to comfort her better, but I couldn’t. Because the distance between us were really was still wide.”

 ‘Were you unhappy about the mission?’

Chaeyeon exploded “Yah, I am totally scared of it and saying this will bring us closer. Why does it have to be bungee jumping! It is scary!” she pointed at the camera. “Ah, really!”}

When they arrived, they were walking a bit to the bungee jump area. Chaeyeon paled. The adrenaline excited Hanbin, Chaeyeon noticed that too. She tried to swallow her fear in as she followed behind him.

Suddenly they heard a scream above. It was someone who jumped off. “Whoa,” Hanbin smiled, “It is scary, but it looks so fun.”  He beamed; Chaeyeon was completely lost at words. The bad memories about the attempt to jump came back. Hanbin looked at his wife, she looked frightened.

Hanbin gathered his courage as he gently held her hand, unconsciously, as she just held softly back as reaction. “We don’t have to jump if you don’t want to.” He assured her, Chaeyeon looked at him. Hanbin felt the squeeze in her hand, “Ah, it is really okay. We will look at the top.” She didn’t want to spoil the fun for him. He seemed to be really excited about this mission.

 

When they were at the top, the camera zoomed in to their hands, noticing that the couple was doing their very first skin ship seemed so natural. Chaeyeon was holding tightly Hanbin’s hand and his arm, Hanbin was whispering it is okay and don’t be scared about it. Chaeyeon looked around her. She was really swallowing her fear as the supervisor asked if they are going as couple. Hanbin looked at his wife worriedly. She was literally glued on him. He didn’t mind it, but it was more she was really scared.

Absently she said yes, it was really going to happen. When they were put on the safety gear. Hanbin was getting more worried about Chaeyeon’s condition. She was really looking to the sides and looked anxious. When they were together as couple, Hanbin held her hand tightly, he leaned closer, Chaeyeon looked into his eyes. He didn’t ask, his eyes asked it. She nodded, tightening her lips closed; they walked to the edge as the last things were settled.

Hanbin looked first down, whoa this really scary. He looked on his side, as he heard the supervisor asked, “Are you ready,” Chaeyeon couldn’t hold it, her heart couldn’t take it for now. She burst in tears. Hanbin covered immediately her face with his arm around her head and pulled her to his chest. Patting gently her back, as he was softly saying, “It is okay, it is okay.” He mainly hided her ugly expression and visuals national TV, since girl groups are about looks lately. As well, he felt he should protect her, because she is a girl and he has a baby sister, so his brother instincts came out.

They took a few steps back. Chaeyeon was choked by her own fear.

{ Chaeyeon remembered that scary moment as she tried to smile. The MCs were really feeling bad for the girl. She was terrified by her own fear. She lowered her head a bit as she nodded a bit. “Ah, I was really scared. I couldn’t hold it back. I was glad that Hanbin oppa was there. The last time I broke down was when I was with my members. I was uncontrollably crying and hyperventilating like a mad person. I really felt bad when I ruined their moment for a while. Even though they assured it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter