Episode XI

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Do you know Episode eleven

Chaeyeon was waiting as she was listening on television Lee Hi’s comeback song Hold My Hand life. As she was writing something in a café, it was a letter. She peeked to the camera as she gets embarrassed. She covered her face with the envelope.

{“Chaeyeon is really charming girl.” One of the MCs commented. “I am wondering, isn’t she always the one who plans the things out?”

“B.I must be really pressured, she has like done a lot, the surprise visit to Japan, relaxing day even as well. Also she sings a lot to him.”

Daewon said, “B.I-ssi, you should step up your game.”

Chaeyeon laughed, “Hanbin oppa asked me to write my top five things I want to do. He will choose one of them.” she was smiling, “I wasn’t sure if I should be selfish or not.”

Hanbin appeared as he chuckled, “I want to do something in return. Chaeyeon was always there to make me feeling better and happy. I know she is that type of person who likes the others happy, but I want to be that person to make her the happiest.”}

The small envelope was handed to Hanbin. He smiled he was actually in the studio. Jinhwan said, “Why are you so secretive?” Hanbin was looking at Jinhwan as he didn’t open the envelope. “Because I want to—“

“You wish,” Hanbin laughed as he opened the envelope. Jinhwan read with him. Jinhwan said, “Ohhh, she is really too sweet. Yah, you really should step up your game. You are a man.”

‘Oppa,

You asked me to write down five things I wish and you will grant one of them. So these are my wishes, you will grant it, right? See you soon, oppa~

Call me jagiya or created an endearment for me Play with Cotton and Boo Cooking a meal for me Going on a zoo date Tell me I am doing well

Loves,

Your Mouse Wife’

“Playing with Cotton and Boo? Who is that?” Jinhwan asked, “That are her babies,” Jinhwan said, “Yah, did you—“

“Not in that way, her dogs,” Jinhwan laughed, “Seems the program that we are filming will be useful.” Hanbin chuckled softly as Jinhwan said, “These wishes aren’t hard actually.”

Hanbin nodded as he was thinking, “But I think I understand why she wrote this.” Jinhwan said, “Why?” Hanbin said, “She likes simplicity. The sincerity and effort that is put into this is important for her.” Jinhwan said, “You are really her husband.” Hanbin chuckled as he looked at the wishes.

{‘B.I thinks that those wishes are simple and you like simplicity, because you find sincerity and effort important.’

Chaeyeon smiled widely, “Yeah, I never told him that.  You could assume it, I think. I talked to my members; they wanted him calling me more endearing. And I think being called Jagi or jagiya makes my heart flutters more or something more especial, creating a new endearment, just for me.” She cupped her cheeks as she squealed, “Otteoke, Hanbin oppa would be like the first one who would call me that.” She blushed madly.

The MCs were squealing as Daewon said, “I will call you jagiya if—“ Someone smacked a pillow to his face. “She wants B.I-ssi call her that, not you.” Daewon said, “As fan I can say it!”}

Hanbin was waiting outside of the love nest as he saw GOT7 member JB with two dogs walking. Hanbin bowed as JB said, “This is Cotton and Boo, I can’t believe it you really want do to this. They are hyperactive dogs.” He chuckled a bit as Hanbin smiled.

“But be careful with them, they are Chaeyeon’s babies, she would murder you if you hurt her babies.” Hanbin chuckled as he took over the things and the lines of the dogs. Before JB left him, Hanbin stopped him, “Hyung,” he said. JB turned around. “You should rest more,” JB rubbed his nape a bit embarrassed. “Are you my fan?”

Hanbin laughed, “Of course,” as he walked with the dogs towards his brother-in-law. “But Chaeyeon got worried about you since you are injured.” JB rubbed his nape, “Yah that little airhead.” Hanbin said, “Just make it up with Chaeyeon, she is your sister and cares for you.” Hanbin patted his arm. JB laughed it off, “This little airhead as sister, but I will.”

{Chaeyeon smiled small, “Oppa got recently injured and I have been so worried about it, no matter how I am nagginag at him. He is like this.” She made a gesture as if she was waving nasty flies around her face. “Oppa and I had a little bit an argument, of course it is normal siblings do fight. But it was just a bit hurtful.” She nodded.

“But when oppa told me that my husband talked about that, it seemed oppa more understanding his sister’s concerns.”

“Yah, he is really good husband. Even taking his brother-in-law’s injury serious, B.I-ssi takes Chaeyeon’s concerns serious.” a MC said.}

They were exciting as they were coming into the Mouse couple’ House.

Hanbin already placed some stuff that he borrowed from Mari and I as he saw Cotton and Boo were exploring the new environment as Hanbin sat down. Cotton was the first one who approached him.

Hanbin smiled as he tried to greet her, Cotton tilted her head as her fellow company Boo ran into his arms. Hanbin made Cotton sniff his hand as she leaned closer. Hanbin looked at the letter, “Play with Cotton and Boo,” he looked at the cute dogs. “Do you want to play with your new appa?” he patted Cotton as he smiled.

He sincerely loves animals. Cotton and Boo were full of aegyo and affections. Hanbin was playing with them a lot. Sometimes he would throw a tiny ball over the room and they would be all over the places. Or when Hanbin pretended to throw, they look curious at him.

If he lies down, they would cuddle with him. Hanbin was laughing as they were his face or rubbing against his hand.

{The MCs were engrossed by the cuteness of the dogs. “Yah, Chaeyeon raised her babies really well.”

“It almost makes me want to adopt a dog too.”

“They look almost they are from B.I-ssi.” One of the MCs commented, “But they are so cute and looking so healthy. They must be raised with a lot love.” A MC was engrossed by their cuteness.}

Hanbin looked at Cotton and Boo sleeping on his lap, he took a picture and sent it to Chaeyeon, who was recording for a live performance. After he sent the picture he looked through some recipes. It showed some spaghetti recipes as he looked worried. “Ah I can’t cook really well,” he patted gently Cotton’s head as he called someone.

“Hyung,” he said immediately, “Are you in trouble?” Jinhwan chuckled, “Could you buy me something and deliver it? I need to cook.”

Laughter came as he agreed.  

 

Call me jagiya or created an endearment for me Play with Cotton and Boo Cooking a meal for me Going on a zoo date Tell me I am doing well

Soon someone rang the doorbell as Hanbin pressed okay to let him in. Jinhwan came with grocery bags as he placed on the coffee table. Jinhwan was amazed of the apartment, but more amazed how cute the two little creatures were. He knelt down as he patted Cotton dearly.

“Are you sure can cook this on your own?” he asked, “Hyung, just help me a bit.” Together they went to the kitchen. Hanbin first feed the dogs. They were watching how the fluffy creatures were eating their meal happily.

Jinhwan soon helped Hanbin to cook, but he let mainly the leader doing it, because he noticed the leader wanted to do well for his virtual wife. He can understand that, Chaeyeon made lot events for him. If she was his wife, he would do anything to compromise her deeds that she did.

Hanbin smiled goofy when he tiny bit clumsily sliced some vegetables, as Jinhwan said, “I swear, one day you will lose a finger,” Jinhwan shook his head as he watched the young leader cutting carefully. He sure put a lot of his effort.

As everything was cooking, Jinhwan and Hanbin were in the kitchen.

{“Ah, those moments look like when a good friend can have a meaningful talk about life and other things,” one MC stated.

“A friend advice can mean a lot.”}

Jinhwan said, “Hey, did you actually propose to her?” Hanbin said, “Wasn’t the first episode more a proposal?” Jinhwan said, “Aye, that was more an event to meet her, though you worked really hard for it.” Hanbin rubbed his nape, “Then I never really proposed to her.”

Hanbin started to use his brain, “She isn’t even wearing a wedding ring.” Jinhwan gave him a baffled expression, “Yah you are really bad Hanbin.”

{Hanbin rubbed his nape, “I realised that Chaeyeon isn’t wearing a ring.” The crew showed a some footage where Chaeyeon’s left hand was showed, but there was no ring with it.”

“Otteoke, a ring is a symbol of commitment and marriage,” one of the MCs commented. Daewon said, “She wasn’t married!?”}

Jinhwan said, “You should propose her properly, she is already your wife, but doesn’t she deserve a real proposal?” Hanbin nodded a bit, “She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter