Episode XVII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here I am episode seventeen

The WGM staff filmed the Music Core, the stage lights were somewhat red as four people walked on the stage and immediately greeted by fans who were excited about their comeback.

{“Whoa, there concept is really different,” a MC commented. Another one said, “Yuna-ssi looks really stunning,” Daewon said. “Did you finally jump—“

“Oh no, I like the girl with the blond hair and cap, Im Chaeyeon,” The MCs laughed, “You never learn.”}

The girls greeted their fans and smiled, as they immediately start their comeback stages.

 

The camera suddenly changed to somewhere else, someone was walking with plastic bags with chickens and refreshments as well he had a backpack with things. It was no one else then Kim Hanbin. He smiled a bit, as he was excited to see his wife’s comeback. He greeted DI-VERSE’s staff that was waiting and his manager came with boxes with drinks and food as well. Just for them, he bowed and thanked them for helping or working well with DI-VERSE.

As one of the DI-VERSE managers suddenly whispered something in Hanbin’s ear. {The MCs were curious, since they saw Hanbin smiling mischievously.}

 

After the stage performances, the girls were coming nosy back to their waiting room, to re-touch their makeup and clothes and up to the next schedule. They came inside, as they saw cameras and they bowed, “Is our brother-in-law coming?” Yuna excitedly said. Even after performance, the four girls are full of energy. Chaeyeon blushed as Meiyan , “You must be really happy then to see him~”

Hyejeong huffed as she put her high heels out as she said, “He didn’t text her, why would he come,” Yuna said, “Hul! Did unnie really say that!” Chaeyeon said, “I will text him after our busy schedule to watch the show.” Meiyan said, “If he can, isn’t he going to Thailand soon?” Yuna said, “Poor oppas, busy with performing, we should sent them a gift,” Meiyan looked at the maknae, “You sure love your brothers-in-law.”

Hyejeong remembered, “Ah, we should prank them, they made our Chaeyeon crying!” Meiyan remembered the prank on Hanbin, “Ah! That is so true!” Yuna said, “But that was a prank!”

Chaeyeon laughed a bit as she looked at the staff, but particularly one person, he was wearing a cap and a mask, she waved to the cameraman, he looks like my husband. Be normal, Im Chaeyeon, you are not delusional. Hanbin grinned unconsciously. As he filmed only his wife, she looked indeed beautiful. “What are we having for lunch, oppa?” Hyejeong asked as Yuna joined with her to ask. They said they haven’t ordered yet, so DI-VERSE has to wait for a moment.

{“AH! He is pretending to be one of the staff!” a MC pointed out. “He wants to surprise her!”}

Yuna looked at Chaeyeon, “Do you like that cameraman? What would your husband think!” she faked her gasp as the other members laughed. Chaeyeon said, “I have only eyes for my oppa!”

“Ohhh! You changed after the kiss!” Chaeyeon choked in her own spit as her members laughed but that same cameraman coughed in embarrassement, Meiyan looked suspicious as Meiyan walked towards the camera man, Hanbin slightly panicked. As he slowly shuffled his vision to another member as Meiyan tilted her head to have better look on the cameraman. “Hul!” she said as she tugged Chaeyeon’s arm. “Your husband is really a ert!” She pointed at the cameraman Hanbin. Chaeyeon turned her head as she gasped, “Oppa?!”

Hanbin laughed as he waved with the camera, “Weren’t you heading to Thailand?” He shook his head as he put the stuff that he used to disguise himself as he said, “I brought food, and I will answer your question later.”

 

{“Today I visited DI-VERSE first comeback, because I have to support my wife too! As well, I want to see her soon again!” Hanbin grinned.}

The members were excited when they saw fried chicken and pizza, “I don’t know this is fine, I heard Meiyan don’t eat fried chicken, so I hope pizza is fine?” Meiyan was touched by his thinking about her diet pattern, “Whoa, you have good sense,” Yuna complimented.

Chaeyeon and Hanbin were sitting next to each other, as the other members looked the two and Hanbin put his jacket out and covered Chaeyeon’s legs, “I am really jealous of you unnie,” as Hanbin gave a piece of pizza to her. Yuna looked envious, as Chaeyeon laughed and waved her hands, “Don’t be!” Meiyan said, “He sure takes good care of you, I approve.” Hanbin smiled happily that his sisters-in-law were easy-going and especially approving him. He sure wants to treat Chaeyeon the best. Hyejeong mischievously smiled, “But her brother wasn’t happy about the last episode.”

Yuna shrieked as an overly excited fan girl.

{The MCs laughed, as Chaeyeon appeared for her interview.

“Jaebum oppa—“ she bit her lower lip to hold her laughter, “When it was broadcast. He texted me at least two hundred messages.” She scratched her nape. “Oppa was shocked that my—“

The MCs were surprised, “My first kiss was taken by Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter