Episode V

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One step closer Episode five

They were shooting Mouse Couple’s living room. They saw someone was sleeping on the couch. Chaeyeon was sleeping peacefully in daylight. She seemed really tired and she was waiting for Hanbin’s arrival. But she felt out of boredom asleep.

{MCs were saying, “DI-VERSE’s schedule is packed since they came back with You’re The Best.” Daewon said, “They are really outstanding artists, they are very hardworking girls. They always laughing and showing their happiness with their fans.”

One of the female MCs pointed, “Yah, she is really pretty.” MCs laughed, as Daewon said, “Yuna might be the visual for the whole group, but everyone in DI-VERSE is gorgeous. They are really the gems of Big Hit Entertainment.”

“Are you the spokesperson of Big Hit Entertainment?” Daewon embarrassedly laughed, as someone said, “You aren’t even promoting yourself for your drama.”

“Did he ever do that?”

Suddenly Hanbin appeared. “Oh.” However, it get overwhelmed by the shout of a noisy fan. “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Someone smacked again with the pillow.}

Someone walked inside quietly; he was peeking through the door, peeking to the left and side. He saw someone was sleeping, he quietly appeared to her. He squatted down. Brushing some hair away gently away, he was smiling warmly as he covered her arms better with the blanket. As if it was a drama scene.

Hanbin felt his wife delighted his heart at this moment. Chaeyeon squeezed her eyes as she opened her eyes. Meeting directly his eyes, she blushed as she got up, “Oh, you are back,” she embarrassedly tried to fix her hair. Hanbin laughed as she sat next to her. Helping shyly to fix her hair, as Chaeyeon asked, “How was Japan?”

Hanbin said, “Totally fun! Met a lot of fans.” Chaeyeon smiled, “They seemed also liking the Mouse Couple.” Chaeyeon laughed, as Hanbin took something from his backpack. Chaeyeon curiously looked at him, “A gift?” her eyes rounded. Hanbin nodded, “I thought about you when I was having free time.” Chaeyeon smiled shyly, “You shouldn’t have.”

Hanbin handed the gift, Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin as she opened the gift, she laughed a bit. “You don’t like it?”

Chaeyeon shook her head, “It is too cute, thank you oppa~” she smiled as she held his hand. Hanbin squeezed her hand gently, “Thank god. My members teased me a lot with it. They say it wasn’t a thoughtful gift.” Chaeyeon shook her head, “I like it. Something I can cuddle with it when I miss you.”

{The MCs gawked, “Did she just—“

“NOOOOOOO!” Daewon dramatically said as he fell on his knees. “What is happening to this beautiful wordl!”

Chaeyeon laughed, “That was totally unconscious thought blurting!”

Hanbin smiled, “I liked it.”}

They were eating lunch that Hanbin bought. He bought a simple lunch in the early of this afternoon; they were eating in the kitchen. Chaeyeon was eating peacefully as she noticed Hanbin was checking her out.

Hanbin noticed something about her is different, he said, “Did you lose some weight?” Chaeyeon nodded, “For comeback I lost some kilos.” Hanbin looked worried, “You aren’t planned to lose more, right?”

Chaeyeon thought a bit, “Nah, I am happy about how I look like now.” Chaeyeon chuckled as she sipped from her drink.

{“Aren’t girls happy if you spot a different or say don’t lose too much weight, they are perfect enough just for you?” Hanbin asked clueless. The female MCs agreed, “He has a good eye! Girls do like to hear that!”

Daewon muttered, “He must have done a lot.”}

Chaeyeon was drinking her ice coffee as she kept glancing at Hanbin, who was eating his sandwich and looking through his phone to do something together with his wife for today.

{MCs were laughing, Chaeyeon looks like a cute puppy who wants attention from her owner.”

‘Why were you glancing at your husband?’

Chaeyeon blushed as she said, “Well, oppa asked me to hug him when he returned to Korea.” She sheepishly scratched her head, “I didn’t know how to do it natural. I was like, should I do it now or later? I was in battle with myself.” She laughed as she nodded.

MC said, “Aigoo, no wonder she looked worried and helpless.”

MC Daewon said, “Just hug him.” The MCs looked bewildered at the fan MC, “Just this once.” He stated. “Besides I would get hit by you guys.”

“I thought you saw finally the light, I am so wrong with that.” Daewon rolled his eyes and looked at the TV-screen.}

Hanbin noticed Chaeyeon was looking at him, he smiled. She blushed when she got caught of staring too much at him. “Is something wrong?” she chewed her lower lip as she shook her head, not wanting to blurt it and pressing her pride down. But she get frustrated when she is still hesitating it.

Hanbin nodded as he said, “What shall we do today?” Hanbin mumbled softly as he walked to the sink, he placed his plate in the sink. Forgetting about what he requested on the previous episode. Chaeyeon inhaled deeply as she gathered her courage again.

Chaeyeon silently closing the distance, Hanbin was still thinking about what they should do.

With two arms gently wrapping around his waist, he couldn’t help it to smile. Chaeyeon had her face opposite of the camera. Now Hanbin remembered his wish that he told through the video. He placed his hands over hers. Chaeyeon felt her cheeks were heating up.

“How about finally going to the aquarium?” she asked, still in the cute position. Hanbin broke off the hug and turned around. Meeting finally the red-faced wife, “Sounds like a great plan,” he smiled. He also had that slight rosy cheeks, but not so much as Chaeyeon.  She smiled widely as Hanbin suddenly leaned closer as he cupped her cheeks.

{The MCs freaked out. “OMONAH!”

Daewon pretended past out. It was too much for him, while someone fanned his face. “What kind of cruel world are we living,” Daewon said.

‘What was your reason for doing this action?’

Hanbin scratched his nape, “My members told through an interview, I tend to be very affectional, like for example Yunhyeong hyung got once goose bumps from me when I leaned on his shoulder and his heart fluttered.” He laughed a bit. “So I think I am the one who take the first step to do skin ship.”


play at 3.12 and you will understand it why I added this, cough I found it really cute though and reason why he showed a lot of skinship through the current chapters

Then they asked about being too closely with your wife on television, wouldn’t your CEO be mad?

Hanbin laughed, as he saluted to the camera. “Sorry CEO Yang, I will see you at the office.”

 

Chaeyeon got asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter