Episode VI

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Brother love Episode six

{The view showed the mission card that Chaeyeon was holding, while Hanbin freaked out a first.

“Mission three; meet your brother-in-law GOT7 JB.” The MCs read the last line.

“Omo, wasn’t there an article that JB didn’t want his sister get married too soon. After he heard she was casted for We Got Married. Junior joked once about marrying his sister. However, he raged it out, that he doesn’t approve any male idol as her partner. Now she is married to a male idol…”

Daewon said, “He is just the overly protective brother.”

 

Hanbin stiffly laughed. “I know how her brother would feel. I got a little sister too and I am totally overprotective about her. I don’t want any bad guy hurt her. As an oppa, I totally understand it.”

‘Are you scared to meet your brother-in-law? It seems he isn’t happy about the marriage about this.’

Hanbin laughed awkwardly, “I am really scared. From what I heard he is quite explosive. I hope we get along. I definitely want to tell him, I really want to take good care of his sister and he shouldn’t be worried. I am a man, but I am a good man.”

‘Are you worried about the meeting between your husband and your brother?’

Chaeyeon thought a bit, “Actually I was in the beginning. But I know my brother would take good care of his brother-in-law. He isn’t that scary. He is a sweetheart and a fool.” she smiled, “Also; he might have that killer aura around him. He is super caring and wants the best for me. As for my husband, he will convince him well. Oppa will say that he can take care of me. And I am not that easy.” She laughed a bit.”}

Chaeyeon was calling someone. Both had a nervous look. When it went over, “Yeonie?” was the first thing they heard. Hanbin gluped, hearing Chaeyeon’s brother sounded very affectional towards his sister. “Oppa~” she cheerfully said. He started to look anxious as Chaeyeon dropped the question. “Oppa, can we meet today?”

“Today?”

“Do you have schedule right now? I want you to meet my husband, if you want to.”

“Your husband? Aish, the one who took my sister? And stole a few couple kisses on her cheeks, forehead and hugs?” he sounded now a bit annoyed, Chaeyeon nervously said, “Yeah.” Hanbin looked worried at her, “Oppa, he isn’t that bad.” She tried to make Hanbin look better. But hearing his annoyed tune, made him starting feeling nervous.

“Where do we meet?”

“I will text you.” Chaeyeon hung up as Hanbin said, “Yah, I am really screwed, aren’t I?”

 

The couple were inside, waiting for Chaeyeon’s brother. Hanbin started to get worried more, “Whoa, I am really scared.” he honestly confessed. Chaeyeon laughed. “Don’t be too scared, Jaebum oppa is really nice. He just gives that vibe he will kill you.” That didn’t ease Hanbin’s worriedness. It is her brother, her blood-related brother. He looked at her with an are-you-kidding-me face, Chaeyeon covered her smile.

Chaeyeon held his hand tightly, “I am worried too, my brother and father are worried about this marriage thing. But don’t worry too much, we will get through it. Together, you hear me. I will be your support pillar and you are mine.”

She genuinely told Hanbin. Hanbin smiled as she leaned against his shoulder, he leaned his head against hers. Hanbin was glad that Chaeyeon was cheering for him and making him less nervous. “So stop worrying about useless things. As long you know I am there, everything will be fine.” Hanbin felt slightly more calmed than before.

{The MCs squealed, as they saw they changed their holding hands to locking their fingers.}

 “Omo!” they heard behind them. They saw the seven members of GOT7 were walking towards their direction.

They quickly let their hands go as Hanbin bowed immediately to his seniors. Chaeyeon waved happily as Junior walked towards her and hugged her. “How is our beautiful Chae-ah doing?”

Hanbin looked at that gesture. Jackson pointed, “Watch out, Junior, her husband is watching you.” Junior laughed as he put his arm over her shoulder. “This friend is my best friend. So be nice to me and I will spill some good secrets to you, B.I-ssi.” Chaeyeon glared at Junior, “You better don’t!”

“Did you know that—“ Chaeyeon covered his mouth, as Yugyeom said, “Hyung, you cannot make Chaeyeon bad for B.I-ssi.” Youngjae said, “Ah, they are still on the early stage of marriage.”

JB rolled his eyes as he gets the next hug from Chaeyeon. “How are you doing,” he rubbed both of her cheeks as she said, “Yah, oppa.”

“Did you gain too much weight?” she slapped his arm, “Watch out,” she said. They were goofing together as the Im siblings.

 

They all sat down, Hanbin was nervous, he didn’t want to say or to do. Chaeyeon looked at the seven males who looked a little bit too intimidated. “Is this a silence battle?” she finally interrupted the silence. However…

BamBam said, “I cannot believe you got married,” Yugyeom nodded. “Are you taking good care of Chaeyeon’s diet?”

“Do you find her really pretty?”

“What are her good traits and bad traits?”

“Do you consider yourself lucky to be married with her?”

“Can we drop formalities?”

“What are you goals this year?”

“Have you planned out how you would take good care of our baby Chaeyeon?”

“Do you mind having JB hyung as your brother-in-law?”

The questions came like a bullet train towards Hanbin, He was blinking and taken back of the many personal questions.

 

JB said, “Anyways shall we introduce ourselves?”

All of them stood up and did their signature gesture and their chant. Hanbin stood up and introduced himself quite humble. Junior who sat next to Chaeyeon, he fixed her hair as Hanbin noticed Junior was more natural and easy-going. JB said, “You think I am a big threat, the threat is sitting next to your wife,” he chuckled. Hanbin had that killer glare sending to Junior. Junior laughed it off. “I vowed actually that I am going marry Chaeyeon before you met her.”

Hanbin nodded, but his gaze was something that can’t be described, it was almost like murdering someone, as JB said, “Before you are murdering Junior, I want to know my brother-in-law better.” He smiled. Chaeyeon laughed, “Oppa, you are smiling a bit too creepy.”

JB said, “Hanbin, how are you going to make Chaeyeon not cry if you are the reason she cries,” he looked stern, all the members were quiet. When he is in his serious modus, no one will in.

“I am sure, I won’t make cry, if she does. I will take the blame and she has the all the rights to be mean to me or angry at me.” he glanced at Chaeyeon.

“I wouldn’t actually even dare to make this girl crying. She is too amazing to waste her tears on me,” Chaeyeon was taken back. Hanbin rubbed his nape a bit. He really truthfully answered his question. That wasn’t scripted, JB was just purely asking randomly. Even JB was taken back of this answer.

Hanbin took gently her hand, he smiled genuinely, unconsciously she couldn’t help it to smile shyly as Jackson and Youngjae exaggerated, “WHOAAAAA, look at them!”

“Junior hyung you have some competition!”

“I have never seen that smile from our Chaeyeon,” Mark commented as the members looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter