Episode III

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moving together Episode three

Hanbin was standing nervously with his suitcase and his backpack by the bus station. He looked into the camera and sheepishly laughed, “I am too nervous and excited at the same time. I am ten minutes too early.” He rubbed his nape as he took his phone.

{ “Oh he is still using the phone case!” one of the MCs said. As Daewon said, “Chaeyeon-ssi is using that too. She even proudly showed on her fan meeting.” A short fan video appeared where a fan shouted, “Chaebin Mouse couple, fighting!” Chaeyeon waved with her phone shyly as she said awkwardly, “Hanbin oppa is mine.” Yuna who sat beside showed a banner of a fan that supported the Mouse Couple too. Many fans screamed, saying they are missing the single Chaeyeon.  They were still mourning about Hanbin took her gorgeous heart from them.

Hanbin smiled like a cute puppy, “Remember that moment I whispered to Chaeyeon-ah’s ear. Both of us must use this phone case, whoever takes it off has to treat the winner ice cream. But when that video went viral on the web, I couldn’t help it to smile really wide.”

The MCs started to complain, “I thought that was something else going!” until they saw Hanbin is calling someone. When he said, “Chae-ah,” the MCs were surprised.

Chaeyeon appeared on the screen, “the two weeks that we were separated, we texted a lot. Sometimes we call each other.” she laughed a bit shyly, “We are getting close. It is a good thing right?”

MC Daewon immediately said, “No. it isn’t.” someone smacked him with a pillow, as Chaeyeon nodded a bit, “I think Hanbin oppa is someone who is really caring and sweet oppa. Even though he might appear sometimes awkward or silly, it is his charm, a charm that I am starting to like more and more.” She smiled widely.}  

“Chae-ah, where are you?” He looked around. “Oh, I am walking towards the bus station, what about you, oppa?” Hanbin said, “I am waiting for you.”

“Otteoke, wait for me!” she hangs up. Hanbin laughed as he saw a girl wearing black shorts, white shirt with an oversized red black plaid blouse ed, black knee socks and comfortable converse. Hanbin couldn´t help it, since Bungee jumping, he thought that their relationship showed more an older brother and sister bonding. But seeing her again face to face, he started to change his mind. Chaeyeon really does her own charm to enchant you.

Hanbin laughed, “It looks almost we talked about a couple look,” Chaeyeon laughed, “It somehow does!”

Hanbin was wearing of his signature hoodie, red sweater, black skinny jeans and comfortable red converse. A bus card handed them and they stepped in the bus. Hanbin helped with lifting her heavy suitcase, “Did you bring everything?” he joked. “No,” she blushed. Hanbin stuck his tongue as they were greeting some people. It was pretty packed, Hanbin made Chaeyeon sitting down as he stood in front of her.

“Why did Yuna-ssi post my picture on DI-VERSE official Instagram and fan café,” he asked. Chaeyeon looked at him with a panicky expression. Hanbin laughed.

{ “Ah that was a big hit. Many articles appeared about how close Chae-ssi and B.I-ssi after two shooting,” one of the MCs pointed out. “But that post was outside the shooting. So many netizens were surprised of their closeness.”

Chaeyeon awkwardly laughed, “Ah that moment when Hanbin oppa asked about it. Uhm, Yuna was filming around with her camera for our DI-TV for our fans. She asked me what I was doing; I told her oppa sent me a cute picture. She sneakily took the that picture of that footage and posted online with a cute message.” }

“Yuna-ah posted it, I am sorry,” she pouted a bit as Hanbin chuckled, “Next time, you should post it personal it.” Chaeyeon rounded her eyes and shook her head. “Why, are you embarrassed of your husband?” Chaeyeon waved with her hands, “No, it is more embarrassing for me, I have too handsome husband.” Hanbin laughed, “Yah, people compare us like Beauty and the Beast.”

Chaeyeon meekly smiled, “Means they see you as my prince.” Hanbin’s ears turned red as he avoided looking at her. She laughed softly.

When they arrived, they looked around. It was a small apartment building. They were nervous, ever since they got out the bus. They were quiet. They pressed their password as the door unlocked. They walked with their luggage inside. Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin, “What should we do, we are really moving here!” she looked nervous. Hanbin nodded as they walked to the elevator. “Which floor are we?”

Chaeyeon checked on the card, “Floor seven,” Hanbin pressed the button. When they reached the floor, they stepped out. As soon they were standing by their door of their apartment. Hanbin pressed the password as the door opened. Chaeyeon held his arm and said, “Ah, I can’t take it. This is too nerve-wrecking!” she jumped a bit. Hanbin laughed, “I know!”

“I have lived only with my parents and my members, this is so weird.” She honestly said, “Ah, me too!” Hanbin laughed together with her as he got an idea. Suddenly he lifted her up like a princess. “Yah! I am heavy! I haven’t been on a diet!” she squealed, embarrassed if she is too heavy.

“Ah really, whoa, you are really light even without a diet, Chae-ah,” Chaeyeon hit his chest gently. “Why did you lift me?”

“Shouldn’t every newlywed do this?” Chaeyeon blushed, “We didn’t have to,” Hanbin pouted a bit, “But I want to?” Chaeyeon couldn’t help it to give in. “Ah okay.” Hanbin walked with her carefully inside. After he placed her down, he grabbed the suitcases and backpacks.

Chaeyeon was looking around, it was already decorated. It was simple and classic. It has that slight modern and vintage mixed.

Living room:

Kitchen:

Bedroom:

Hanbin and Chaeyeon were looking around them; they were amazed it has that chic but that warm feeling too. They had just one floor, but it was quite wide and has a lot of space. Hanbin was holding hands with Chaeyeon as they were amazed how amazing this apartment was. They bowed again, well more a New Year bow in front of the camera, thanking for CEO Yang’s wedding gift.

They were in the bedroom; both of them awkwardly looked at the bed. “So there is only one bed,” Hanbin said. Chaeyeon is getting slightly rosy cheeks a bit, “Do you mind sleeping with me?” Hanbin looked shocked at her words. Chaeyeon waved with her hands in embarrassment, “Not in that way!” Hanbin laughed. Chaeyeon hit him with a pillow.

As soon it started in a pillow fight broke out. They were laughing; Hanbin got a few good hits in his face. He said, “Yah, not my face, I am an idol.” Chaeyeon snorted, “Too bad,” they were hitting, but softly. But one thing was for sure, they were having fun.

{ The MCs were really adoring how cute they were. They were laughing and hitting each other. Even Daewon couldn’t help it that this moment was really sweet. Suddenly they all had a shocking expression.

Hanbin shyly rubbed his nape. “I really didn’t plan this! Believe me!” he laughed, “Chaeyeon told me her brother is ready to kill me.” He bowed, “Really, brother-in-law, I am really sorry!”}

Chaeyeon lost a bit balance, Hanbin let go of his pillow and tried to catch her, but he lost his balance. They fell on top the bed. Hanbin was hovering above Chaeyeon. Their nose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter