Episode XXIII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Honeymoon part. 3 Episode twenty-three

Chaeyeon splashed the water on Hanbin and he gave a look as he splashed back. “My make up!”  she complained as Hanbin looked at her and cupped his hands around her cheeks. “Are my lashes still on?”  she joked softly. Hanbin glanced into her brown eyes, he chuckled, “No, they—“

Chaeyeon gasped, “Oh my god, don’t look at me!” Hanbin laughed as he placed his forehead against hers. Chaeyeon looked up, since he was taller, she always had to look up, but never minded. Hanbin grinned, “Yah, you are just messing with me?”  she scoffed softly as her husband chuckled softly and put her hair perfectly, even it was hard since it was wet. But even better was when he tried to fix her smudged make up. Chaeyeon smiled, her cheeks were flustered red, Hanbin really is taking care of her. Her own heartbeat was rapidly. Hanbin smiled, “Done, hopefully—“ Chaeyeon raised her hand up and fixed his hair, but he noticed she was tiptoeing. He chuckled softly as he knelt a bit down for her.

 

Chaeyeon sat down as they stared at the beautiful view of the beach. They were literally drying themselves by the sun. Chaeyeon started the conversation, “Oppa, what would you like to do after this?”

“Definitely eating as well, buying some souvenirs for my members,” Chaeyeon nodded, “I wish we have lots of amazing dates—“ Hanbin snorted, “Chae-ah, this is our honeymoon, not our date, but there is something I would definitely like to do with my wife.”  Chaeyeon blushed at the word wife. Hanbin sheepish grin as he liked to say coolly ‘my wife’, but he wishes she was for real his girl and not a virtue wife. He held her hand all of sudden, Chaeyeon looked at him. Hanbin leaned with his head against her shoulder, without words, she just smiled and leaned against as well. As they enjoyed for the beautiful weather and scenery.

{The MCs were into this scene, Daewon scoffed, “This—“ as another MC covered his mouth.}

After the beachy short date with basketball, Chaeyeon was driving as she saw Hanbin was sleeping besides her. She chuckled softly as she continued to drive to their next destination. When they arrived at the restaurant, Chaeyeon thought for a moment as she saw Hanbin was still sleeping. She turned off the engine as she looked at her husband who is sleeping so peacefully. She smiled as she admired for a moment his peaceful expression.

Hanbin was dreaming when Chaeyeon bowed and said goodbye to him. He was reaching his hand out, but she turned her back to him. He felt he was frowning, as he felt a soft touch between his eyebrows, he opened his eyes. He made straight eye contact with the worried-looking wife, but she smiled as he smiled. He loves to see her whenever he wakes up. It is like an angel appears in front of him. “We arrived, let’s go eating.”  Hanbin nodded.

{Hanbin laughed, “I was dreaming about something bad. But when she touched my forehead and I opened my eyes. It felt like all my worries vanished away and she—“  He laughed again as he covered half of his face. “It felt like an angel appeared in front of me.”

The MCs were astonished, “That is really a corny line!” “I cannot believe he actually say it again!”}

 

At the restaurant, Chaeyeon looked at the menu, she was amazed how tasty everything looked. She was beaming and talking so actively, Hanbin chuckled and joined into her conversation. As soon they decided to order it. Chaeyeon fixed her make up in front of Hanbin, but he didn’t mind, Chaeyeon looked at him, he made a silly expression and she laughed. “Oppa, after our honeymoon, what are the next few things you would definitely like to do?” Hanbin thought for a moment, “I would like do a historical date! Like seeing you in a Hanbok as well, learning—“ Chaeyeon snorted. Hanbin looked at her, “Did you just laugh at me?” Chaeyeon said, “I don’t see you as a learning type.”

Hanbin glared at her, “Yah, I am pretty smart!” Chaeyeon suddenly said, “eight times nine!” Hanbin immediately responded, “Seventy-two! Five times four,”  Chaeyeon responded, “Twenty, six plus six!” Hanbin said, “Twelve!”

Chaeyeon said, “DENG! It is Gwiyomi!”  she made a cute pose and covered her face, Hanbin looked first baffled as he smiled widely like a huge idiot.

{“Whoa, Chaeyeon-ssi is definitely changing more and more and also more open,” a MC commented about it as Daewon said, “Also cuter! And it is very refreshing! Unlike her strong persona on stage.”

Chaeyeon chuckled, “I feel so comfortable with oppa, actually…When people start to know me better, they always get surprised how bubbly I am.” She sheepishly smiled, “For oppa, it feels like I am bursting out of my bubbliness just for him. Even with my members or my brother I don’t behave even like that.”  She covered as she smiled.}

When the food arrived, Chaeyeon beamed, together they started to eat, Chaeyeon was happily eating, Hanbin smiled as Chaeyeon noticed he was eating less than she does. She placed some food into his bowl, “Oppa, you should really try this and this.”  Hanbin bit his lower lip and really liked how sweet Chaeyeon was, always make sure he is fine before her own. When he is about to open his mouth, she looked at him, “Don’t you dare to say something any cheesy.” Hanbin heartily laughed as he ate the piece of food she gave to him. Chaeyeon smiled, “I am knowing the best, am I not?”

Hanbin chuckled, “Don’t start boasting about yourself, Chae-ah.” Hanbin laughed and Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, “You should know me better.” As she ate, but out her surprise, Hanbin started to say things.

“Im Chaeyeon, born on 10 June in 1997, has an idol brother Im Jaebum, better known as JB of GOT7. Leader and main vocalist of DI-VERSE, is very interested in writing, love to take pictures. Is new about dating and marriage. Loves animals a lot and has two babies, who are dear to her and are my kids as well.”  Chaeyeon looked at him, “Chaeyeon is pretty introverted on the beginning, awkward but very charming. Knows how to capture your attention, is very passionate about her goals. Is always thinking about others instead of herself. She is very soft-hearted.”

Hanbin chuckled as he said, “Im Chaeyeon is Kim Hanbin’s wife, his soulmate and…” he wanted to say love of his life, but instead he said, “Best friend.” Chaeyeon noticed Hanbin had hesitation, she wasn’t sure if it was acting or he wanted to say something else. However, her heart was melted of his sweet words as well, she knew that he knows her well, perhaps even better.

 

After the food, they drove again, Hanbin was playing the DJ in the car and was playing some music. Chaeyeon was driving, but she was enjoying the music. Hanbin played one of iKON’s debut track ‘My Type’, Chaeyeon memorized already the lyric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter