Episode XXII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Honeymoon part.2 Episode twenty-two

The first scene was Chaeyeon still in deep sleep, she was sleeping very peacefully, but the space beside her was empty. Hanbin was already up as he was checking on Chaeyeon’s phone the lyrics. He was in a deep thought. He ruffled through his head as he get dressed up. But he quietly searched some new clothes as he walked out for a small walk.

Chaeyeon woke up, as she ruffled through her messy hair, she yawned.

{The MCs were laughing how cute she looked. She was like cute innocent bear, her cheeks were to die for it to pinch. “Where is B.I! He should see her cute side!”}

Chaeyeon yawned as she get dressed quickly in a simple skirt and a blouse, she was doing her makeup by herself. She checked herself once, as the door unlocked, she checked herself once into the mirror, as she turned her head, seeing Hanbin. “Good morning,” Hanbin smiled. He was greeted by a beautiful girl in this morning.

He showed a plastic bag that he bought some breakfast, Chaeyeon chuckled. As they were sitting on the chairs and ate some. Chaeyeon worriedly asked about her sleep habits, Hanbin said, he could sleep perfectly through it. Sometimes Hanbin pinched her nose and stop being so insecure about her when she is with him. Chaeyeon squeezed his cheeks together with his hand palms and said, “I do this because I like you, oppa.” Her cheeks turned pink as Hanbin’s red ears were showing.

After the breakfast, they decided to drive again. They are going to the beach, to have a simple beach day. Since the weather was sunny, so the luck was on their side. Chaeyeon took the driver seat, as Hanbin brought some on the road snacks with him. they were laughing and talked about random things. However, Hanbin dropped the subject about the song. “Did you really cry like the lyrics said?” he curiously asked. Chaeyeon focused on the road, but she looked first Hanbin quickly as she bit her lower lip. “Uhm…”

Hanbin noticed Chaeyeon’s nervousness, please don’t say you cried, I won’t forgive myself, he thought by himself. “I did, but that is common like when you are fresh in a relationship.” She honestly confessed, as Hanbin looked all of sudden really guilty. Chaeyeon looked at her side, seeing his guilty expression.

“However, the reason I wrote this song is not always because of you. But because you were my muse, I couldn’t help it to feel sad about. Besides, it is just one sad song, but the other future songs would be full of love confessions to you.” Chaeyeon murmured the last sentence as she covered for moment and blushed, but Hanbin clearly heard it. As he said, “Yah, Im Chaeyeon, are you the man in our relationship?”

Chaeyeon chuckled, “Oppa, you should grab your opportunities.” Hanbin didn’t realise she was dropping some clues, but because of this concept, it is too confusing about what is real and what is fiction. Chaeyeon bit her lower lip, she looked really disappointed on how Hanbin took the glues, is he hesitated about being with her or does he consider this as fiction. Am I the only one who want to be in a relationship?

He just responded, “Oh…Oh…I see.” However, Hanbin noticed her expression didn’t look really happy. Chaeyeon was in her own thoughts, does this mean, he doesn’t really like me? Im Chaeyeon, you are such a fool.

 

When they arrived, Chaeyeon’s mood lifted up, the ocean looked really amazing as she saw a basketball court, she asked if the staff had a basketball brought with them. they did, and Chaeyeon asked if Hanbin wants to play basketball with her. “Yah, I will definitely win.”

“Are you bluffing, I am pretty good at it!” Chaeyeon exclaimed with spirit, as Hanbin chuckled, he was glad that her mood lifted up. As Chaeyeon started first to warm up with some stretches, Hanbin looked suddenly disapproved.

{The male MCs were complaining about Hanbin’s words. “I thought her skirt was a bit too short and revealing to play basketball.” As Daewon said, “Yah, her skirt isn’t that short! Why do you always complain about her wearing a skirt!” As the female MCs were squealing, “He is really caring about his wife.”}

Hanbin put his blouse out, well he was wearing a shirt underneath, as he wrapped around her wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter