Episode I

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fateful meeting episode one

Three girls were looking into the camera deeply and laughed goofily. They were curious why there were cameras hanging in their practice room. They were goofing around and the prettiest was laughing when the oldest and the rapper were doing funny expressions. As someone came into the room, she was walking with a hoodie. “What is going on?” she asked.

{The MCs were watching at the screen, “Ah, aren’t they the new hot rookie girls?” The MCs looked, “Ah, that’s right, JYP with TWICE, they are the up following rookie monsters of Big Hit Entertainment.” One of the MCs looked at the screen loveable, “Yah, you are jealous?”

“Of course, look at them,” the MCs laughed because his expression showed really envious expression. His name was Lee Daewon. He is an upcoming actor who gained a lot attention on his variety sense. He has a slight beagle personality, overly exciting but with great wits.}

 

The girls introduced themselves first, “Hi, we are DI-VERSE,” the girls bowed, “Vocalist, Hyejeong,” Hyejeong started, as Meiyan continued with her introduction. “Meiyan, the rapper of DI-VERSE,” followed by the maknae, “Maknae Yuna,” she bowed. Finished by Chaeyeon, “Leader Chae, please take good care of us.” They bowed once again. Yuna immediately asked, “What is going on here?”

The PD-nim handled a mission card as Yuna immediately reacted loud, “We Got Married!”

Meiyan laughed, “Yuna totally loves We Got Married,” Yuna grabbed the mission card. “I get married, I get married!” she exclaimed in excitement. The members laughed.

 “Wait, I can’t get married—“ Hyejeong laughed and hugged the disappointed maknae who realised she was still underage, Meiyan took the card. “Based on our age, it would be Hyejeong or me.”

As she ripped the hidden name, not bothered to read aloud, when Meiyan looked shocked, Chaeyeon looked as well. Her eyes widened as Yuna gasped when she saw it. Hyejeong laughed at the shocked expressions of her younger members, “Congratulation Chaeyeon-ah,” she clapped in happiness. “Our leader is getting married!” she happily shouted, as the other three members were still in shock.

Meanwhile, the view suddenly changed to a building. Everyone in Korea would recognise the famous building from a far distance.

{“Oh my god, YG is participating this?” the MC looked at the fellow colleagues. “Omo, this is shocking.”

As suddenly CEO Yang appeared, they all gasped, “Oh my.”

“Hello,” he politely bowed, “YG isn’t famous for variety shows, but I thought I should let one of the artist have some free time. This fellow is a workaholic; he needs some exciting and beautiful experiences of life. He spent his youth in my company; I have an eye for the show,” He laughed, “So I personally asked the producers and gave them my suggestion to them.”

He chuckled, “This particular girl is similar to him, so I got curious. As well, I hope they will get along.”

“Oh, this means CEO of YG made a request for our program.” The MCs stood all up and bowed, “Thank you for choosing our program.”

“So, I hope he will like it and have a nice surprise as well, he should see it as a gift.” CEO Yang laughed.}

Couple days passed. Chaeyeon was wearing white lacy dress, a white hairband with a ribbon on, walking on her high -coloured heels, holding her mission card. She looked incredible shy and embarrassed. She was walking through a mall. Some fans recognise her, she greeted them shyly. Shouting she looks really pretty. She was mumbling to herself, “I only had to dress up in a white dress and go to the mall xxxxx.”

{Chaeyeon laughed immediately, as she bowed, “Hello, Leader Chae, but I am better known as Im Chaeyeon who has the nickname Sergeant Im.” She covered her face as she said, “Ah, I am too embarrassed,” she took a deep breathe. As she smiled, “Oh, I am really married, what to do.” She looked to the other side and laughed again.

MCs laughed softly, “She is really different on the stage. Always the charismatic leader,  but now—“ MC  Daewon said, “She is also known as the most awkward member on variety shows, that is why most MCs like her personality, so humble and cute.” The MCs laughed at the Daewon’s quick comment about Chaeyeon’s personality.} 

Chaeyeon looked around. She got curious, when she saw a couple dancers dressed in suits with cute moustaches. They were dancing really well. She stood there clapping along. She was enjoying the dancers’ performance. It was quirky and fun at the end the end formation look like a heart shape, the person in the middle moved with his hand, to follow her along. Chaeyeon got confused. Some passer-by encouraged her. Because she stood out with her appearance, as she shyly looked at the dancer.

The dancer showed his hand and made her follow her. She got confused as she stood in the middle of the mall. It was huge, the dancer disappeared. She turned her head, as she looked around. Suddenly the music started. It was Marry you by Bruno Mars.

Suddenly some passers-by danced around her. Chaeyeon got a shock as she noticed they were making circles around her and danced around her. Chaeyeon covered . She couldn’t hide the excitement anymore. She was engrossed by this event. This must have taken a while, at the , someone tapped gently her shoulders. She turned around, meeting a bouquet flowers. The guy was wearing a white blouse, black pants and neat shoes. When the bouquet slowly put down, their eyes met with each other.

Chaeyeon blushed madly, so does her husband. Both of them looked away, while everyone cheered loudly at the new couple of We Got Married.”

{MCs were screaming and shouting, “OMO! This is so cute!” one of them said in awe. “I never thought iKON B.I would do it!”

“He is really charming!” while they looked at Daewon, he looked into the camera, “Many Chae fans’ hearts are broken today. I know how you feel,” he said it so sad as if he was really acting for the saddest scene of the drama series.

Hanbin bowed as he smiled, “Yeah, hello, B.I of iKON.” He bowed as he gets the first question.

‘How does it feel when your CEO told you are getting married?’

Hanbin laughed awkwardly, “I was really taken back. CEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter