Episode IX

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Special 2 Episode nine

They showed a live performance at Inkigayo and also something surprising moment, when they were announcing the winners, DI-VERSE was absolutely astonished and cried immediately. Especially the youngest member Yuna hugged Hyejeong, she couldn’t believe it. Meiyan was shredding a few tears, Hyejeong was the mother a comforted the entire group.

Her tears choked Chaeyeon a bit as she was giving the thanking speech. She was smiling and happy about receiving this prize. In the end some fans were shouting to not cry as the group hugged each other tightly.

 

Defconn stood on his own, “Hello everyone!” as the same story became about the special MC introduction, since Hani and Heechul were having schedules aboard. Today’s special MC was no one else than Super Junior Henry. He was smiling as he was reading the script, as Defconn said, “How about introduce the today’s guests?”

Henry nodded as he said, “The Vitamin girl group…” Henry put his script down, “But they are really pretty, you should change it to Beautiful girl group,” Defconn laughed as Henry said, “Please welcome, DI-VERSE.”

The group walked excitedly inside, especially Yuna, greeting the seniors politely. The girls stood from oldest to the youngest. Henry said, “Wow, they are really beautiful,” Defconn laughed as he said, “Please introduce yourself.”

The group bowed after Chaeyeon’s countdown and loudly introduced themselves. “Henry, do you know all the name—“

“Hyung, I know them too well, Yuna the happy virus, Chae the fierce leader, Hyejeong the sweetest and Meiyan the girl crush,” Henry said, the girls were amazed and clapped. Defconn laughed, as he asked, “Isn’t one of you married?”

“Our leader-nim!” Yuna chirped, Henry said, “Oh, he must be lucky. Who is it?”

Chaeyeon wanted to say calmly as Yuna and Hyejeong exploded with energy, “Hanbin!” even Henry was taken back from it. The girls laughed as Defconn said, “iKON’s B.I? The leader? Whoa, you are married well.” Chaeyeon blushed a bit as Meiyan said, “Yah, we aren’t filming We Got Married now.”

 

Everyone laughed, “DI-VERSE is really talented group, but like any other idols they have to accomplish Random Play Dance!”  Henry exclaimed, Defconn asked, “What do you guys want as prize.”

Chaeyeon immediately said excitedly, “Chicken!” Hyejeong pulled her back, she laughed as Yuna said, “Pizza and chicken!” Meiyan said, “No!”

Before the MCs could say something the girls were discussing, “Why not Korean beef?” Meiyan said, “But I want Chicken,” Chaeyeon said, “Me too,” Yuna supported the leader. “I can’t digest chicken well,” Meiyan said. Chaeyeon said, “Okay, PIZZA it is! That is the final decision!” the members laughed.

Soon You’re the best was played, the three members looked confused, as if they were buffering. The MCs were amused as suddenly Chaeyeon shouted loudly; “FIRST!” the group immediately went to their formation. Defconn laughed, “Whoa, Chae-ssi, this isn’t the military.” Chaeyeon covered as she continued to dance. Another change came as Chaeyeon listened, “Intro,” Henry laughed as the group immediately formed the formation.

They were dancing flawless of their comeback song, as suddenly their debut came, Meiyan and Hyejeong stood still as the maknae line danced, Meiyan looked on the side as Hyejeong laughed, seeing the maknae line dancing. “Yah!” Chaeyeon said, the MCs laughed. They let it slide off as their debut track appeared.

It was beginning, hurriedly their made the circle and they were laughing, Henry said, “Whoa, this is almost perfect—“ when it suddenly went to chorus of Um Oh Ah Yeah. Chaeyeon quickly marked her position, Yuna and Hyejeong followed along and Meiyan looked unsure, “UNNIE!” Meiyan realised that Yuna took her position. “Yah!”

“FOLLOW ALONG!” the MCs laughed as Chaeyeon and Hyejeong were trying to hold their laughter when Yuna and Meiyan started to argue more than dancing. The music stopped as the MCs wanted to talk about it, Meiyan said, “You were wrong and now I got wrong too.”

“No, this is my—“

Chaeyeon said, “Yuna, you were wrong,” Yuna said, “No!”

After a messily Random Play Dance, the group earned some refreshing cold drinks.

 

 

Henry was reading on the script loudly, “Say loudly, it is time to rewriting profile!” The group laughed at Henry’s cute mistake as Defconn started first with the oldest.

Stage name: Hyejeong
Birth name: Kim Hyejeong
Birthday: 31 May 1996
Position: Lead vocalist
Specialities:
- can bend her waist and like one of the exorcism scene
- Is the most flexible of DI-VERSE
- Is trot Queen of DI-VERSE
Nicknames: Hyejumma

Henry said, “You can bend your waist that scarily,” Hyejeong stood up, “Yeah. Can I show it,” she smiled, “Go ahead.”

Hyejeong put her shoes out and the members were already laughing, “Unnie, you should stretch!” they said. Hyejeong did that as she lied on her back. She bends her waist as the MCs suddenly get startled when she walked towards them when she came up. Henry even stood up and ran away almost. The members laughed as Hyejeong laughed.

“Trot Queen?” Yuna said, “Hyejeong really love to sing trot songs, she even beat Chaeyeon in trot singing,” Defconn said, “Oh, does that mean she wants her main vocal title?”

Chaeyeon said, “No,” Defconn was taken back of her direct answer and fierce gaze, Hyejeong laughed and said, “Yah, control your expressions, you will scare them.” Chaeyeon leaned forward as she laughed.

Henry said, “Whoa, her charisma is no joke.” Henry got scared from her.

Yuna said, “Unless she is with her husband—“ Chaeyeon pushed Yuna a bit, “Yah,” she embarrassedly said. The MCs said, “When we hit her profile, we will investigate her marriage.” Chaeyeon waved with her hands.

“Which song are you going to sing, Hyejeong-ssi?”

Hyejeong stood up as she said, “Oh, Jang Yoon Jung sunbae’s Omona,” she smiled. As she was singing, the members getting the vibe as the MCs laughed how excited the members were. Hyejeong continued to sing. Soon the girls were laughing as Defconn got a little bit too excited and added some ad libs for her. Henry looked amazed the MC rapper.

“Whoa, I agree on this,” Defconn said, as the girls clapped.

Stage name: Meiyan
Birth name: Li Meiyan
Birthday: 31 October 1996
Position: Main rapper, lead dancer
Specialities:
- is DI-VERSE’s Brain
- Has a habit touching members’ butts
- Can the tip of her nose and chin
Nicknames: Brian Yan (pun for Brain)

“Habit of touching member’s ,” the MCs laughed as Meiyan awkwardly laughed. Yuna said, “You sure do at Chaeyeon unnie a lot.” Defconn said, “So Chae-ssi’s is the best?” Meiyan nodded, “Of course, she has the best body of the whole group.”

Chaeyeon laughed, “No, the best body would be Hyejeong unnie or Meiyan unnie, they love to exercise,” she pointed out.

“But Meiyan isn’t wrong with it, your is perfection,” Hyejeong pointed out. “Aye, I forgot that these unnies are byuntaes.” Chaeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter