Episode XX

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Blessed Episode twenty

{“Today we have special guests, one of the wives’ sister, Hyejeong!” Hyejeong bowed as she smiled widely. “And another sister of the wife, Meiyan!” Meiyan bowed as they smiled. “DI-VERSE is soon done with promoting, what are you future schedules?”

“Yuna will be busy on her acting career, as Hyejeong unnie and I will do monitoring,” Meiyan joked. “What about Chaeyeon?”

“Chaeyeon will focus on our possible new songs on our albums,” Hyejeong honestly said. “So please look forward to her work,” Hyejeong added as well, as Meiyan said, “But we’ll work together as well, but mainly Chaeyeon will be the main producer.” The MCs were impressed, “She definitely has the ambitons,” as the two members laughed, “But she recently went her honeymoon.”

“That is right, but we haven’t seen how—“

“Let’s see their story to their honeymoon!” Hyejeong chirped loudly as Meiyan laughed.}

 

A couple days passed as Hanbin was walking at a beautiful garden. He was literally nervous. He looked around.

{“Whoa, the place looks amazing for a wedding ceremony!” the female MCs beamed as the staff showed more of the beautiful ceremony. It was simple, it was a garden, while the white carpet as on the side the flowers gave it a sweet look.

“Whoa, I was really nervous, today the day we are showing off our…” Hanbin laughed. “Our love.” He grinned, “Yah, this kid is really a love idiot,” a MC commented, as Meiyan softened her tough expression as Hyejeong chuckled.

Chaeyeon thought about for a moment, “I cannot believe it that it is going happens. However, I always wanted sort of a garden ceremony, beautiful in the hot weather. As if we are glowing underneath the sun,” she chuckled softly.}

Hanbin was nervously waiting, he hasn’t seen Chaeyeon yet. However, he was there to meet the invited guests, he was nervous. He knew s would definitely come, but other people he asked, he isn’t sure if they will come.

He suddenly heard loud noises, “Brother-in-law!” It was Yuna and Hyejeong hurriedly coming to them. They bowed, “You two are the first!” Hanbin chuckled, as Yuna gave him a tight hug, Hanbin chuckled, Hyejeong bowed politely as she smiled genuinely, “Congratulations!’

As Meiyan appeared as well, Meiyan smiled as she showed up with the jar that Chaeyeon and Hanbin made their vows. Meiyan got the honour of being the lady who keeps their precious vows. She gave it to Hanbin, “Congratulations,” she smiled.

Hanbin smiled as he instructed them to stamp their fingers and post it on the (now) empty tree, as they did, Meiyan said fast, “Kim Hanbin, we are watching you.” The other two girls nodded, as they laughed and linked their arms together, “We are going to find our seats!”

Hanbin laughed a bit, as he waited for the other guests to arrive. Soon there will be BTS coming, only Jimin, Jin and Jungkook. As well GOT7 members came. But from YG, WINNER came happily to their little brother’s group wedding. As well, Lee Hi together with Akdong Musician, Hanbin greeted them all happily and personally. Some of the artists , as if he was the glowing bride. As everyone gathered there and sat down.

Chanwoo said loudly, “I cannot wait how Chaeyeon noona looks like!”  as he slapped Yunhyeong’s arm excitedly and soon got nagged by his hyung. As the girls were excited about how beautiful the bride would look like.

“I cannot believe it, we are actually seeing this.” Suhyun commented to Lee Hi, “I can’t believe it either.”

“Yah, Bobby this is a wedding, stop acting as if the world ends.” Jinhwan commented as Bobby pretended to cry.  “My best friend is really married.”

The members were looking at the husband, “What?” Yuna laughed, “Bobby oppa you are such a cry-baby.” Bobby said, “Don’t you have some respect to—“

Meiyan covered the maknae’s mouth, “We apologise about her behaviour.”

{“The vibe there is really bright. It is really a young couple who is getting married.” A MC commented, as Hyejeong said, “The atmosphere was amazing and lively. I heard from Chae-ah that day was one of her best days.”

“The husband looks nervous and anxious,” Daewon noticed at Hanbin’s expression, while everyone was trying to ease him and kept talking how lucky he was.

“Are you nervous?” Hanbin repeated the question as he said, “I was, because, everything could happen. I mean Chaeyeon could run off even we got married, she can leave my side.” He bitterly smiled. “Yah, this kid is really in love with her!”

Hyejeong and Meiyan were looking at Hanbin’s genuine expression, as they softened, “I think we can understand why he was that nervous. Unexpected things happened, but miracles can happen too.” The MCs looked at Meiyan’s words. “Well, her brother, GOT7 leader JB…Didn’t want to attend her wedding day on that day.” She continued.

As Hyejeong continued, “Chae-ah was hurt by his words.” The MCs were quiet as the shot changed to someone’s bedroom.”}

Chaeyeon looked at her older brother, it was a couple days before the wedding ceremony. JB did’t look any sign of apologetic feelings when he said, “I won’t attend to your wedding.” Chaeyeon looked at the laptop on her bed. An article showed up as Chaeyeon didn’t look at her brother’s face for a long time. Silence between them was huge.

 

GOT7 JB REVEALED HE WON'T ATTEND TO HIS SISTER'S WEDDING

During an interview that GOT7 members were having, a question came about his sister's marriage. It showed some conflicted reaction from the leader. 

The leader JB revealed, that he had mixed feelings about having his sister on the show. He had met her husband, who is the leader of YG's rookie group iKON, B.I. JB shared, "I have no grudges about marriages that are displayed on We Got Married. I do see how happy my sister is with her husband. But attending her wedding ceremony now. I don't think I can do that."

JB didn't go further in details about why he doesn't want to attend. But many fans, including fans of iKON and DI-VERSE showed some anger at the brother's choice. From the married couple, there weren't any responses coming out. But many would believe that DI-VERSE's Chaeyeon would be upset about her brother's words. 

The We Got Married production team hasn't talked with the couple yet. They only asked the viewers to stay tune at the next episode. Many viewers think this one would bring either love or drama with it. 

JB sighed as he looked at his sister, “I don’t want to attend, because it feels too unreal.” Chaeyeon looked at her brother, “But still, it means for me special. I would really love that you are coming.” JB solid gave her a look, “Chaeyeon, my decision is already made. I won’t change for you.” Chaeyeon opened as she closed. JB looked at his sister, as he stood up, “I should go.”

Before he left, Chaeyeon shouted, “I NEVER ASKED ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU, ONLY THIS TIME!” She threw her pillow to her door as her JB walked out.

{Hyejeong and Meiyan were quiet, as the MCs looked at the girls.

Chaeyeon sighed as she was doing an interview, “Even after that meeting, oppa and I fought. Of course, we have fight a lot and made up. But this one, was pretty fierce, we haven’t made up at that moment. We are both very stubborn and short tempered. I—“ she hesitated to say it.

“I wanted almost say I hate you.” She looked regretful of her word choice.

Hanbin was asked if he knew about the situation between the Im siblings. He wasn’t sure if he should call Chaeyeon how she felt. Chaeyeon thought about his feelings, he was really aware how hurt she was, but she was making sure he shouldn’t be the one feeling sorry. He opened his mouth, “I want Chaeyeon be the happiest in the end. Even it means she has to choose her brother,” he nodded. The MCs were touched by his words, “We are like Romeo and Julliet, but then death won’t separate us…” He thought in his mind, yet… “Our love will overcome it.” He sheepishly smiled, trying to make a cheesy remark.

Chaeyeon’s members were silent, touched by his words. “He truly cares about her,” Meiyan softly said, as Hyejeong told the MCs, “Chaeyeon…Was really upset about her brother, but they are always like Tom and Jerry sometimes. Her brother knows how to hurt her and she can hurt him as well. They are actually very close siblings.”}

Hanbin noticed everyone was eager to see the bride, so does he. He couldn’t help it to feel excited, but then he was worried if Chaeyeon won’t go in the end. Hanbin told Chaeyeon, even it wasn’t planned with the staff, he told her, she can walk away from this ceremony if she wants.

Well, these two had a long talk on the phone about the situation, Hanbin would understand it, because JB don’t come to this, because he wants to see his sister only once through the aisle with the only and truly only one love she wants to be with.

 

Chaeyeon was waiting outside, as she was called to start to walk. She took a deep breath, as her heart was pounding. Am I having second thoughts? She bit her lower lip, anxiety and nervousness are on her expression showing. The music played, as she thought about how sweet Hanbin oppa was to her. She smiled small. That tiny bit light of spark warmed her heart and let her second thoughts go away.

Everyone at the wedding cerem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter