Episode VIII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cherry blossoms part 2 Episode eight 

{The MCs were shocked of this scene. They all looked at Daewon.

“YAH! When we will meet, I will—“

“Just enjoy this drama,” someone said. Daewon said, “Kim Hanbin, I know where you live!”}

Hanbin was lying on Chaeyeon’s lap. He was taking a nap. Chaeyeon played gently with his facial features. She was tickling him slightly. He laughed as he opened his eyes. Looking at his wife’s happy expression, “I cannot believe it that you came to Japan.”

Chaeyeon smiled, “You told even in the interview how disappointed you were.” Hanbin laughed, “Yah, I checked on DI-VERSE Fan café that you were so busy, and you called me you couldn’t.” Chaeyeon poked his cheek. “I am sorry, but hey~ my surprise was a success.”

Hanbin laughed as he said, “My members wanted to say their greetings, can I call them?” Chaeyeon said, “Do I look okay? Will I still look pretty for Bobby sunbae-nim?” Hanbin came up, “Yah.”

Chaeyeon laughed as she said, “Just kidding,” Hanbin said, “Who do you like more, Bobby or me?”

Chaeyeon said, “It is like who do you like more, father or mother.” Hanbin gawked as Chaeyeon laughed, “But I like my husband the best. Really, I post a lot on the fan café about you. Like your cute messages or support iKON with you mentioned?” Hanbin gave in as he turned a bit red. She knew how to play with him. He should remind himself to not give in the next time.

 

Hanbin was dialling Jinhwan as he picked the video call, Chaeyeon waved at the screen, she was behind Hanbin. “Gather the members,” Hanbin said. Jinhwan laughed at the immediately commando. Soon every member was squeezed on Jinhwan’s phone screen. Chaeyeon waved again as she smiled. “Hello…Brothers-in-law?” she softly greeted.

Junhoe said, “Whoa, hyung you look really ugly besides her.” Chaeyeon laughed, as she said, “We should change our couple name to Ugly Couple.”

{Daewon said, “You are my bias, Junhoe.”}

Bobby said, “Sister-in-law, do you like me?” Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin and nodded, “But I like my husband better.” She smiled shyly, Bobby said, “Watch out, I will get your heart!” Yunhyeong pushed Bobby away. While everyone laughed, everyone was now pushing Bobby away to say prevents him saying more stupid things. But somehow it turned more a rely of more questions coming from all the members.

“Are you really planning to stick with our leader?”

“Do you know how to cook?”

“Can you teach me how to tame our leader?”

“How can you be that beautiful?”

Chaeyeon laughed, especially since most of the questions is why she is beautiful and their leader so ugly next to them. Well he might be not the most handsome fellow in iKON, he has certain his own charms.

As Hanbin finally maged to say what the actually reason why he called, every iKON member were saying their messages to her. Like they were giving the blessings, but Chaeyeon promised them she would personally meet them soon. They were thrilled by it. Also they saw Chaeyeon was happy of their nice words and thanking her for making their leader less strict sometimes, because of her. He became a softie sometimes.

Their messages were something like this:

Junhoe: Sister-in-law, sorry that I couldn’t recognise you immediately. But thank you for being hyung’s wife. You changed him totally, he became an embarrassing leader. However, thank you for liking our leader so much. He is lots brighter and got more handsome from it. (CHaeyeon laughed a lot as Hanbin’s expression was indescribable.)

Donghyuk: Chaeyeon-ssi, hopefully you will have a blessed marriage with our hyung. He is really nice and as you might noticed he likes to take good care of you. You won’t regret if you rely more on him. He is for no reason our capable leader.

Chanwoo: I can say noona, right? Chaeyeon noona, may you two have a happy marriage and please visit us next time.

Yunhyeong: Chae-ssi, take good care of our leader. He is sometimes a workaholic and please cherishes our leader well. You became his first love. (This received a lot of pillow throws at him, but also laughter from Chaeyeon and Hanbin’s awkward smile.)

Bobby: Chaeyeon, one day will we meet. I will be ready to fight against our leader-nim. (Soon he received a lot pillow hits as he continued). However make our Hanbinnie happier than he is. Make him as if God blessed him to have an amazing girl by his side. (This earned a huge smile from Chaeyeon.)

Jinhwan: Our sister-in-law, please take good care of our leader. He is sometimes immature; he might sometimes an idiot with sweet words. He knows when you are worried or sad, he will make you happy and cheer you up with all his might. You are married well. Don’t worry, like Donghyuk said, you can rely on him. He is capable.

{‘What do you find about those small blessings for you wife?’

Hanbin laughed, “I am actually quite touched. They have been following Chaeyeon’s and my story on WGM. They teased me a lot. Saying, I talk too sweet and that is so unlike me. But they know, I never dated, so I don’t know actually how to behave in a relationship.” He chuckled once as he said, “They do say, we do look like we married well. Getting along well. Everything seemed so natural between us.”

‘How did you feel about iKON’s blessing?’

Chaeyeon smiled warmly, “I am really touched. They were so supportive for their leader and sweet actually. Blessing and wishing me to have a happy marriage with him. Whoa, I wouldn’t expect it.” She smiled again.

‘How would DI-VERSE bless him for being married with you?’

Chaeyeon laughed loudly. She couldn’t stop laughing.

The MCs were confused about her reaction.

Soon Hanbin appeared as he awkwardly laughed, “They were a bit scary, but they were nice when they were giving their blessing.”}

Chaeyeon was calling Meiyan. Meiyan appeared on the screen. Soon Yuna peeked and saw Hanbin. “HYEJEONG UNNIE, IT IS BROTHER-IN-LAW!” Meiyan laughed as Hyejeong came along, seeing the overly excited maknae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter