Episode XII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baby maybe Episode twelve

Chaeyeon was wearing simple skinny washed jeans, a simple white halter neck, wearing a grey cardigan and high heels Timberlands. She was looking at her phone as she was wearing on her shoulder a vintage flower-pattern bag.

{“Why are you using that?” Daewon immediately recognised that phone case. “Yah, they are couple. Of course, they have to use it for a long time.” One of the MCs explained as Daewon childishly crossed his arms together. }

Chaeyeon frowned. She got worried, “Was I getting too excited today?” She pouted as she tried to call Hanbin again. He didn’t pick her first call, neither her second call. She looked around, some fans noticed her waiting. She waved a bit. They were holding iKON’s banners; knowing the sort of today’s concept, going on a date.

There have been a lot of positive comments on Chaeyeon and ikonics. None of the fans really hated on Chaeyeon. She even took a few fans good care, especially on DI-VERSE fan meetings or radio shows, Chaeyeon always use respectful words towards her sunbaes as well she takes good care of them, for example she made headlines for paying four fans of iKON, who were just bashing her, but couldn’t go home, she paid the taxi for them. Since then, they changed their attitude somehow. Also they saw how Chaeyeon took good care of Hanbin as well keeping sort of her boundaries.

She smiled, as she sat still on a bench waiting for Hanbin.

Chaeyeon looked around her again as she checked the time on her phone. She blew a raspberry as she noticed the fans suddenly squealed. Chaeyeon looked up, noticing Hanbin running with his beanie in his hand and his phone in his other hand. He was running with all his might.

He wore something casual, he was running towards her. As she stood up, Hanbin panted as he ruffled through his hair, but he sniffed too, he had that slight cold. Suddenly fans squealed. He said, “I am sorry.” He looked really sorry about being a bit too late.

{The MCs said, “It just like one of the drama scene. Lover came late on that perfect timing, the girl who seemed to forgive him instantly and give a cute response in return.”

“Omo, look how Chaeyeon responded so natural, look how they are standing,” an MC clung on the person besides her. “Did you wait too long?” she squealed more when Chaeyeon shook her head, which was an obvious lie. “I didn’t wait long.” The MC squealed, as Daewon said, “You should watch the broadcast. You made her wait for a good twenty minutes!”

Hanbin heard Chaeyeon actually waited twenty minutes; he ruffled through his hair as he left a bitter chuckle. “She didn’t even complain once that I am late.” He ruffled through his hair again. “We had traffic on our way. If I didn’t get out the car to sprint the couple few metres, it could be even longer.”}

Chaeyeon shook her head, “it is okay, it must be busy as a big star.” Hanbin laughed, “You are a star too.” Chaeyeon shook her head, as she took something from her bag and gave him a tissue. Hanbin gladly took it as he took her hand. Fans were squealing, “Oppa! Oppa,” they squealed. Chaeyeon still couldn’t get over that she is dating the rookie group’s leader. Hanbin halted a taxi and they sat in the car.

“How was performing for many fans?” Chaeyeon asked. “Hmmm, it was amazing,” Hanbin said. Chaeyeon said, “You look tired,” she commented. Hanbin leaned on the back of the couch of the taxi. “I do? Are you resting well? I heard DI-VERSE is finally taking a short break before heading to the recording.” She slapped his arm a bit, “Yah, don’t change the subject—“

“I feel already energised when I am around my wife.” Chaeyeon looked at him as Hanbin chuckled, seeing his wife blushing a bit. “You and your cheesy mouth,” Hanbin laughed.

Chaeyeon was holding Hanbin’s hand; she smiled as he rubbed with his thumb over her hand. This was so comfortable and a simple gesture to make her feeling better. He really feels bad about making her waiting so long. Her hands were colder than she actually said. He knew she lied for his pride.

 Hanbin suddenly asked, “Do you want to be ever proposed?” Chaeyeon looked at him with a questionable expression and asked, “Why?”

Hanbin shrugged, “Did you think about it?”

Chaeyeon thought about shortly, “Wasn’t your first event a proposal?” Hanbin laughed, Chaeyeon looked confused. “It wasn’t a proposal, according to Jinhwan hyung and a lot of fans.” Chaeyeon nodded, “I see.”

{“Omo, they think alike!”

Hanbin laughed, “I was taken back. She answered just like me.”

Chaeyeon heard the same answer that Hanbin responded to Jinhwan’s question from the previous episode. She laughed, “Otteoke.” As she said, “I would of course like to be proposed, but then proposing shouldn’t be the biggest thing.  Keeping your relationship alive is important."}

“But do you want to have one?” Chaeyeon tilted her head as she asked, “Does this mean we weren’t married?”

Hanbin thought, “Is it?”

The couple were now drowning in questions.

“Does this mean you are my boyfriend?”

“Isn’t that too scandalous?”

“I don’t mind you as my girlfriend for who I am proposing, do you?”

“So we aren’t engaged even?”

“You didn’t propose, so it is more a relationship?”

“Is this even acceptable for We Got Married?”

“Wouldn’t you get in troubles with your label?”

“Aren’t you with your label?”

{The MCs laughed, “Doesn’t this remind me of Hodong and Hanbin with his goat on Mari and I?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYRXVqVguk
Actually this one is really priceless - MiyaChan

“He is even getting his wife becoming confused.” Daewon said, “Yah, don’t ruin Chaeyeon’s beautiful image!”}

Chaeyeon said, “Well, I do want to be proposed. It is a girl’s dream, but I wouldn’t mind to be not proposed by you,” then she looked at him, “But now it is not a surprise anymore, oppa. You let me having expectation of being proposed!” she slapped his arm playfully. Hanbin chuckled, “You don’t know when it will happen, Chae-ah.” Chaeyeon amusedly looked at him. He grinned playfully.

As the taxi driver said, “You two seemed really lovely together; you guys are married?” Chaeyeon nodded.  As she curiously asked, “Do you know perhaps iKON B.I?”

“Who?” the driver asked as he drove further to their destination, Hanbin awkwardly laughed, as Chaeyeon said, “iKON leader, he got married, right? We Got Married, ahjusshi,” she asked. The taxi driver took a glance to Hanbin, “Oh. I don’t follow cone, but I heard a girl from DI-VERSE Chae is on that show.” Chaeyeon laughed, “iKON, sir.”

“Ah, iKON,” at the red light, the driver took a glance back.

“Aren’t you that lovely lady from DI-VERSE?” Chaeyeon got flustered and bowed, “Yeah, leader Chae-imnda.”

“My son is a big fan of you,” Chaeyeon laughed, Hanbin said, “Does he love her?”

“A lot, even she is married to that man Bibi.” Chaeyeon laughed.

{Daewon cheered, as the MCs laughed at the cute mistake the driver made with Hanbin’s stage name.

Hanbin looked into the camera, “Neh, CEO Yang, I will work harder to get better popularity with elderly.” He bowed ninety degrees.}

Hanbin said, “Ahjusshi, say to your son that Bibi is happy to have Chae-sshi.” The driver said, “I will tell my son.” Chaeyeon couldn’t help it to laugh a bit. “Ahjusshi, his name is B.I, my husband.” She held Hanbin’s hand and held it up. “Ah, sorry,” the driver coolly apologised. “I wouldn’t mind to be called Bibi by you, sir,” Hanbin coolly took it.

The driver laughed, “You two seemed really suitable for each other, no wonder my son cried when he heard the news about Chae-ssi’s marriage. It is a pity that you couldn’t be my daughter-in-law.” Chaeyeon laughed. “Ahjusshi, isn’t she really pretty?”

“Very pretty! Reminds me of my wife when I married her twenty years ago.” The Mouse Couple listened to his marriage story, it was touching and sweet. They smiled.

 

 

As soon they arrived, Chaeyeon signed on a piece a paper for the taxi driver’s son. Hanbin took the initiative and held Chaeyeon’s hand. Chaeyeon said, “Aren’t you happy that I wore pants now?” she showed off as she laughed, Hanbin felt somehow this should be said.

“My jagiya looks always amazing, but absolute stunning in that outfit,” Chaeyeon looked at him with a slight shocked expression, her lips curled in a smile. Hanbin bit his lower lip as he took her hand and started to walk to the counter. Chaeyeon kept looking at him. Noticing his red ears, she couldn’t help it to smile happy, as she let go of his hand, linked his arm as she held his hand sweetly.

{The MCs were taken back, “WHOA! B.I JUST LET HER WEAR THE PANTS I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter