Episode XIV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"And i say..." Episode fourteen

{The MCs were clapping as Daewon was overly exciting, seeing two members of the group he truly adores. Hyejeong and Yuna bowed gracefully as they were clapping. “WHOOOOOO! DI-VERSE!” Daewon was over the top exciting. The girls laughed as one of the MCs said, “Calm yourself down, you are scaring them.”

Yuna waved no with her hands, “Ah, no, Daewon oppa is actually really good to us, especially to our leader,” Daewon felt delighted that someone finally stuck up for him as Hyejeong said, “He really take good care of us, for example he is the MC of the music show and he takes `Andreally good care of us. He is really funny, especially to our Chaeyeon.”

“You sure show your biasness,” Daewon laughed as he said, “As long DI-VERSE is good treated by me and they are complimenting, I can die very happily.”}

A small footage showed of their mission revealing, because it wasn´t given together as couple, they showed the short reaction of the couple and they seemed to like it.

Hanbin was waiting at the set. He seemed to be nervous. They decided to do a video with the song Sugar. Soon he heard, six noisy people coming on the set. Their tour finally stopped, but planning to head the studio isn’t today’s plan. Hanbin finally planned something special, though he made sure that PD-nim shushed about the real reason about actually today’s plan.

They are going to film a parody for Ra.D’s thank you. Hanbin showed a chat, he suddenly hid the name, and laughed awkwardly. Feeling a bit embarrassed about the name. He said, “You didn’t see it right?”

{“What! I will definitely look at unnie’s phone for that!” Yuna chirped as the MCs laughed, Hyejeong said, “Oh ho ho, we can really use that against her.”}

However, the chat showed that Hanbin and Chaeyeon’s creative idea, something about filming, as they thought it would be fun if their members could join to it and that Chaeyeon would be the creative director for it.

Hanbin heard the noises were coming, it was s who got ready for the first scene, Bobby said, “Today is the day, isn’t it?” he grinned. s seemed exciting about it, “Just please, don’t mess it up, it is already weird that I let you guys helping me.” s laughed as they suddenly heard big ruckus incoming.

“Oh my, are fans coming here?” Chanwoo was shocked.

{Yuna covered her face out of embarrassment as Hyejeong laughed awkward the MCs looked at the two young girls as they saw what is going happening.”}

Yuna walked really ridiculous as Chaeyeon was laughing, Meiyan shook her head as Hyejeong laughed as well. Yuna said, “My brother-in-law imitation,” she tried to do Hanbin’s monkey face as Chaeyeon pushed away away as Hyejeong laughed, “Shouldn’t be more like this?”

When the four girls turned their heads seeing the males looked surprised on their casual behaviour. The girls immediately bowed as rookies. The boys bowed in response as well. Chaeyeon already met iKON before, but Hanbin and the rest of iKON it is the first time meeting DI-VERSE personally.

 

Yuna stood behind Hyejeong as well Meiyan stood behind the unnie as iKON was basically standing behind the leader. Chaeyeon lifted her head, “Come on guys, introduce.”

The three girls bowed as they smiled politely, sensing the awkwardness, as Hanbin took the lead as he showed his hand to them, “Nice to meet you Chaeyeon’s family. I have watched you a lot, well all of my members do.” Hyejeong shook his head, as she introduced her properly. The members all started to be casual with each other.

 

All of them stood by the big screen; Chaeyeon was actually filming earlier. They were all looking at the screen. It was the intro of the tiny cover video. Yuna was hugging behind Chaeyeon as the girls were sitting and the guys except Yuna were standing.

The intro was where Chaeyeon was laying on her bed, looking at a picture of Hanbin and acting all shyly and cutely. However, the narration was something that gives the shivers. Yuna squealed loudly as Hanbin couldn’t help it to grin wide.

{“Oh, I didn’t know he would smile that hugely!” Yuna squealed to the MC, she was really excited. Hyejeong laughed as the MCs were awed of the cuteness Yuna was showing.

Hanbin rubbed his nape as he said, “To be very honest, the director didn’t let me see the script on what Chaeyeon was going to say. Nevertheless, her lines were really sweet and cringe-worthy. It gave me even Goosebumps.”}

“Today, I am finally going to meet my husband. I cannot believe, but I am married. However, I somehow fell in love with him, during the shooting. Since that day, I always kept wondering, how is he doing? Is he doing well? Is he being healthy?

Somehow I keep thinking about his bright eyes, sharp nose, amazing smile.

I cannot believe it…is he really husband?”

iKON were really fan-boying as they saw Chaeyeon hiding her face into the pillow on the screen.

Chaeyeon covered literally her own face as Hanbin said, “Aren’t you so cute?” Meiyan stood between them, “Don’t you dare to be lovey dovey here.” She looked at him fierce as Bobby said, “Aye, don’t be like that. They are married.”

“Technically they aren’t married,” Meiyan stuck her tongue out, Hanbin said, “But—“

“Tsk, look how empty unnie’s hand is,” Yuna waved with Chaeyeon’s left hand, “EMPTY!”

Hyejeong sang, “Is so empty, as if there’s nothing there,” the males were quiet. Chaeyeon laughed, as Hyejeong and Yuna were singing WINNER’s empty to show Chaeyeon’s empty left finger.

As the director came and told them to be ready for the first shooting. They are going outside. It is still a parody or spin off, so almost nothing is the same as the original video.

 

The girls were standing by the traffic lights while the guys were of the opposite. It was really sunny today. Hyejeong fixed Chaeyeon’s hair as the girls looked really gorgeous, the director told them to cross over at the same time as iKON. The idea was from Hanbin. Chaeyeon liked the idea that he created, love at first at sight.

As the light turned green, they walked. Pretending to talk and laugh together, as the focus on the Mouse couple.

{“That must be really hot work with,” a MC commented, “Yeah it was. But we got the front seat of seeing the mouse couple so close.”

“Also, we heard that first scene was thought of Hanbin, something about meeting first love at first sight. It was really cute when we watched behind the scenes,” Hyejeong commented. “Also, it was the idea that we are still idols, so you would see when it is coming out, the whole story is connected,” Yuna added.

The MCs and the two girls saw how the WGM cameras showed how Hanbin and Chaeyeon looked at each other. Pretending like they were strangers. However, when the scene appeared, well they did editing and cut where Chaeyeon and Hanbin looked at each other for the first time in each other’s eyes, showing their smiles as they passed by.

“I am willing to sell my face to able see that kind of expression from Chae-ah!” Daewon chirped as Hyejeong slapped his arm, “Oppa, you can’t do that.” Yuna laughed, “You are really Chaeyeon’s fan.”

Chaeyeon smiled, “When our eyes met. It was like sparkles came.” She laughed as her members laughed at her comment. Chaeyeon continued her candid interview, “But the first scene gave me something funny feeling. Like really falling in love.” She blushed a bit as her hair covered half of her face.}

They repeated a few times to have some footages, when they were on a break, iKON were taking good care of the girls and the girls to them. Jinhwan and Hyejeong were making sure that everyone was drinking water and gave some to the director and staff as well.

The director was talking with Chaeyeon about the following scenes, now the members were acting a bit as cameo, but they don’t mind. They are like hawks watching their preys, since the Mouse couple has to act really lovely. Since the idea after the first scene, they are shooting We Got Married concept, but showing off their closeness and romance through the video.

They were in a café; Chaeyeon and Hanbin were sitting at a table. “Just act casual, as if this is a café date,” they are using a café, since many couples like to have a café date.

Hanbin drank a bit as Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin sweetly, Hanbin put his cup down, Chaeyeon burst in laughter as Junhoe threw a comment, “HYUNG, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK COOL!” When Hanbin had a moustache from the whipped cream.  

{Chaeyeon laughed, “I didn’t know oppa had stiff acting skills.”

Hanbin said, “I know how to look cool, but acting romantic on camera.” He sighed deeply as he laughed softly, “It is too hard. The first scene was okay, they could edit some parts. But this scene will be taken almost a whole scene between some footage.”

Hyejeong said, “Aye, we have seen that footage about iKON acting like annoying boyfriend.” Yuna looked at her unnie, “Didn’t unnie—“ Hyejeong covered . The MCs looked at the duo, Hyejeong smiled innocently.}

They tried again, Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin, smiling sweetly as Hanbin regained his confidence and smiled in return, Hanbin felt more comfortable now, and they showed some real couple acting. Besides the table scene, they stood by the counter; they of course asked if they could use it for a moment.

Bobby and Yunhyeong pretended to be baristas of the shop; they even wore the uniforms. The funny thing is that they did funny expressions behind the Mouse Couple. But the couple would catch your attention.

Chaeyeon was told to act cute, she tried and linked a few time to Hanbin’s arm, making funny noises, blinking cutely a lot. But she end up laughing as well Hanbin. Her members said, “Yah, Sergeant Im, you should do it properly, we are the perfect DI-VERSE!”

Sometimes her members were laughing on what the leader was saying, “Oppa, do I look pretty?”

“Am I pretty than a flower?” Chaeyeon was always end up laughing as Hanbin laughed as well, but his responses were honest. “You are prettier than any flower or girl,” making her heart secretly pounding more and more as she smiled widely. He playfully cupped her cheeks together and leaned forward, causing major ruckus from the males. So they separated then.  

“Hyung, you can’t go to CEO Yang again!”

“You are breaking Seungri sunbae’s record soon!”

{The MCs could see that Hanbin was smiling meekly when Chaeyeon tried to act cute.

“I really like it. Really like it, Chaeyeon isn’t the type of girl who would show a lot of aegyo, but still today is my lucky, isn’t it?” he laughed. “Also, this is also a chance to use a lot of skin ship. Since I really like it, but I don’t know she likes it.”

“SHE LIKES IT!” Yuna exclaimed.

Chaeyeon sighed, “I really hate doing aegyo. It isn’t my thing.” She sighed again.}

The WGM staff showed some tiny footages of the café. For example Hanbin swirling Chaeyeon by her wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter