Episode XXI

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Honeymoon part.1 Episode twenty-one

Hanbin and Chaeyeon in the bus. They started shooting in the bus. On their way to the airport. They were thrilled and excited. As Chaeyeon was writing something that looked like the scrapbook that Hanbin gave it to her on her belated birthday gift. Hanbin peeked as Chaeyeon passed on to him, “Now, it is your turn to decorate and keep it on track,” Hanbin laughed as he opened the book.

New made memories are perfectly organized by Chaeyeon and her sweet and awkward comments gave it twist. Hanbin looked at her pictures, some are even outside the shooting, for example screen shots of their texts or selfies where her members took it for. For example, when she was watching iKON´s tournee videos and she was cheering with iKON merchandises. As well, some cute quotations as ‘Making meals for oppa!’, ‘Cheering like a proud wife’.

He smiled, “Why are you so pretty,” he pinched her cheek like she was a little kid. Chaeyeon laughed and shook her head, “Yah, I am just one year younger, oppa.” Hanbin chuckled a bit. As they arrived at the airport, they skipped the whole filming there.

However, when the shoot came to their arrival. Hanbin and Chaeyeon were waiting as the PD gave them suddenly a car key.

{The MCs were surprised, “They were the only couple who didn’t drive by themselves.”

Chaeyeon appeared as she laughed, “I took driving classes immediately after promotions, well even during promotions as well I passed with ease. So I am official a driver.” She laughed a bit, “I know, a man should drive. But women these days can be independent. As well, I want to be free and not spending too much money on travel costs.” She grinned.

A small footage showed up, where she passed her test and her members cheered at her. “Now we have two official drivers!” Hyejeong swung her arm around the leader’s shoulder. “Without unnie’s help, I couldn’t pass it!” Chaeyeon exclaimed.}

Hanbin was confused, “We—“ Chaeyeon carefully took the key, “You—“ Chaeyeon said, “I can drive now.” She smiled, Hanbin’s jaw dropped. “I—“

“Whoa, I thought you were joking on DI-VERSE’s SNS,” Chaeyeon offended slapped his arm, “Yah!” Hanbin mischievously smiled. “I will get mine soon when I have the time,” Chaeyeon chuckled a bit. Chaeyeon said, “I am your wife, I should be the support where you lack.” Hanbin smiled as he quickly walked away to be more embarrassed. Chaeyeon said, “Yah! Where are you going!” she hurriedly chased her embarrassed husband.

{Hanbin laughed, “I am not embarrassed that she has her driving license, it is more like how she told me that she would always support me on the things I am lacking.” He paused for a moment as he smiled, “Means she would be a superwoman in my life.”

“Oh, that is too cheesy!” Daewon said. As the MCs said, “Whoa, B.I-ssi really likes his wife.” As another MC said, “He is a fool for her.” Daewon corrected, “A love fool.”}

They found quickly their car as Hanbin loaded the car and he looked worried at Chaeyeon. As he hurriedly walked to the driver’s door and opened the door. Chaeyeon looked at him confused, “Be careful of your head,” Chaeyeon laughed. As she stepped in. Hanbin didn’t close the door, Chaeyeon said, “Why aren’t you—“

Hanbin leaned forward, making Chaeyeon’s heart skipped a beat, yah…What is oppa doing? She thought in her mind. As Hanbin grabbed the seatbelt and secured her safely, “Driving us safely to our destination, Chae-ah.” He looked up, not realizing till now that their faces were so close. His eyes met with hers and her cute little nose. Her rosy cheeks were showing as well, her lips were separated a bit. Kim Hanbin, you are falling too hard for Chaeyeon. He smiled kind of foolish as Chaeyeon broke the embarrassement, “Op-oppa get in the car.” Hanbin nodded and hurried himself to get into the car. Chaeyeon’s heart was beating rapidly as she smiled unconsciously.

 

Their very first drive was to their hotel. As Chaeyeon was driving, she was pretty good driver for a beginner, Hanbin was impressed. Chaeyeon peeked to her side, seeing Hanbin was tired-looking, “Oppa, do you trust me?” she asked as she keeps focused on the road. Hanbin didn’t hesitate, “I trust you.”

“You can take a nap, I will wake you up when we arrived.” Hanbin said, “Yah, then won’t you be bored?” she shook her head, “I have you by my side. With you by my side is never bored.” She laughed at her remark, as Hanbin couldn’t help it to laugh it either. “I won’t fall asleep.”

“Want to make a bet?” Chaeyeon looked at him, when they were stopping at a traffic light, “Call, if I don’t fall asleep, you have to fulfil my wish.” Chaeyeon said, “Call, and if you do fall asleep, you have to fulfil my wish.”

Hanbin said, “I am so going to win this!”

{“This couple is really giving the vibe of a youthful marriage and relationship.” A MC gave a comment, as the others agreed. But during the video forward that they were showing, Hanbin was looking really tired, as he tried to open his eyes. Chaeyeon looked a few times at him and smiled cutely at him. He, as the man kept his pride and straightened a few times his back or stretched his arms out. But he looked so tired. As Chaeyeon started to sing softly Girl’s Day’s Come Slowly. Hanbin was listening to her soft singing.

The MCs were laughing a bit, as they noticed Hanbin’s change of his posture, he looked like he was about to fall asleep, but tried to stay awake. Chaeyeon continued to sing softly to the song. Unfortunately for Hanbin, he lost the bet. He fell asleep. Chaeyeon peeked to her side and smiled.

“I sang on purpose a soft song, because it sounds like a lullaby as well, oppa was really tired but so stubborn to sleep. But when he fell asleep, I am glad to see that side. He looked really cute. As well…” She nodded, “I wanted him to rely on me that he can sleep besides me, I don’t mind if needs a nap, because I know his schedule is really busy so resting is important for me. So I wanted him sleep next to my side, so I can watch over him and energize when he wakes up.” She laughed a bit.}

When they arrived at their hotel, they were holding hands as they checked in and took the elevator to their room. As they arrived, they were awkwardly standing in front of the door. It has been a while that they shared a bed or whatsoever. Both of them were busy with their schedules, though they kept a lot in contact. But sharing one room, it has been a while.

Hanbin gathered his guts and used the key without hesitation. Chaeyeon looked at Hanbin. He placed the suitcases first in. Chaeyeon laughed, “What—“ as he lifted all of sudden Chaeyeon up in a bridal style. Chaeyeon squealed and placed her arms around his neck. Hanbin threw her on the bed.

{All the MCs gasped. “So aggressive!” Daewon said, “Yah! We are a family show!”}

Chaeyeon laughed immediately when he started to tickle her, Hanbin laughed. He was glad he could avoid the awkwardness immediately. Chaeyeon reached for a pillow and hit him in his face. Hanbin laughed as he continued to tickle her. She tried to kick him softly or slap his arms, but he wouldn’t budge.

For a moment they lied together to each other in their messy bed, holding their hands in the air. “We are really having our honeymoon.” Chaeyeon softly said as she looked at Hanbin. Studied his side profile, he turned his head. Their eyes met again, she blushed a bit. Her heart couldn’t deny it anymore, she is really liking him, but she had to hold her back. Not knowing what Hanbin thinks about her. Love is so unpredictable, would her heart be broken or can they have a relationship?

She smiled small, as Hanbin joked, “You sure wished I was Bobby hyung.”

Chaeyeon shook her head, “No, because I have you and that completes the honeymoon already.” Hanbin chuckled as he leaned closer, Chaeyeon closed her eyes.

{“Are they going to kiss—“

But nope, Hanbin kissed her forehead and smiled softly.

“Yah this couple should really date!”}

 

They were walking hand in hand, they had a dinner, but their dinner date wasn’t interesting for the producer or production, so they skipped where they were hanging at the pool. The night sky was really beautiful as Chaeyeon and Hanbin changed their clothes in more loose and comfortable.

Chaeyeon was wearing a simple dress and ballerinas, as Hanbin shorts and a simple blouse with a white shirt. Chaeyeon kneeled down and touched the cold water. “Oh, this is so cold!” Hanbin held her shoulders suddenly and pretended to throw her into the water. She squealed, as she slapped his chest softly. Hanbin laughed at her cute reaction. “Why are you so cute!”

Hanbin got splashed with cold water as he said, “Yah!” Chaeyeon shrieked as Hanbin started to chase her, as she ran carefully at the pool side. They were having fun on the simplest things. Chaeyeon got caught as he held her by her waist and made a turn and she laughed wholehearte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter