Episode XV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cheer up Episode fifteen

The camera team filmed the couple’s apartment. However, the MCs were laughing, Hanbin was causally in the couple PJs as he was lying on the bed. He sniffed a bit as he checked his phone. He was done with touring and having finally rest moment.  He ruffled through his hair and yawned tiredly as he sneezed once. He couldn’t believe it. “Is this really my house?”

 

{“He seemed not ready to shoot,” a MC commented. “Are we even watching We Got Married?”}

Someone sneaked into the house, it was no one else than newlywed bride Chaeyeon. She was all dressed up and looked very pretty. Hanbin somehow fell asleep as Chaeyeon was tiptoeing to the master bedroom. She met her sleeping husband. She smiled shyly as she watched for a moment at her husband.

She suddenly tackled him and Habin’s response was really funny.

{The MCs laughed. “Chae-ssi seemed really bold lately.”

“Well she got married for real.”

However, they all suddenly squealed.

Chaeyeon was laughing, but Hanbi suddenly held by her waist and rolled her over the bed as he was hovering over her.

The female MCs were holding their breath in as they were clutching to each other. As one male MC said, “Doesn’t this remind you of the drama—“

“Shhhh!”}

Hanbin leaned closer as Chaeyeon got shy andmade a cute whimper and hide into his shoulder and he laughed. Chaeyeon pushed him away. Pouted he was teasing her, Hanbin laughed as he pulled his bride in his embrace. She was lying against shoulder as Hanbin asked how her schedule of today was.

They were laying bed. Suddenly they were holding hands, showing Chaeyeon’s hand as Hanbin said, “It is really pretty.” He admired her left ring finger, Chaeyeon laughed, “Now we are really married.” She turned her head. Hanbin turned his head as well. Suddenly he laughed, Chaeyeon laughed as well in awkwardness.

“We are getting closer to be like a real married couple, aren’t we?” Chaeyeon nodded as she took her phone, Hanbin watched over her shoulder. Chaeyeon looked over her shoulder, Hanbin meekly smiled. She laughed softly as she leaned her forehead to his. “Aren’t we too close, yeobo?” Hanbin’s tiny smile turned in a big grin.

{The MCs squealed, “Is their skinship having an evolution.”

“Didn’t Chae—“

“Don’t say it.” Daewon glared.}

Hanbin brushed her hair prettily as Chaeyeon was ‘Always by Yoo Mirae’, she chuckled softly as she was saying, “Doesn’t this feel like Descendants of the Sun moment?” Hanbin laughed, “Yah, are you comparing me to Song Joongki-ssi?”

“He is really good looking and really cool,” she started to look dreamy as she was talking about him. Hanbin’s expression couldn’t hide the fact he start to be jealous. “He has really gorgeous smile, don’t you think, oppa?” she looked at him. “Do you want to get married with him?” Hanbin mockingly told her.

Chaeyeon sensed his jealousy as she shook her head, as she was frankly in panic, “No, no, no, no.” Her voice squeaked a bit as she said, “I am happily married with a—“

Hanbin frowned as he left the bed, “First Bobby hyung, Junior hyung and now—“ he left the room. Chaeyeon followed Hanbin, using her cute charms, but it didn’t work. Hanbin was really jealous. “Oppa~”

{Hanbin laughed, “I am still jealous about it.”

“I don’t blame him, Song Joongki is really popular with the girls,” a MC commented. “Daewon-ah, you really should work hard to get such achievements like your sunbae.” Daewon nodded, “Song Joongki sunbae is really amazing. Many actors are amazed by his achievements.”

“I wasn’t really mad about, I pretended, because then I can see Chaeyeon’s other side. I have been keep in touch with her brother Jaebum hyungnim, it seemed Chaeyeon will act cute when she notice Jaebum hyungnim is really mad at her. Once she will do her aegyo, you cannot help it to stay mad at her. But she barely do it. Usually she is like her brother, showing the fierceness.” He laughed.

Daewon said, “Yah, why are you close with her—“

“They are married, get the fact, Daewon-ah.” Daewon said, “But…But…”}

“Oppa,” Chaeyeon pouted in front of her husband, who is ‘ignoring’ her. She looked like a puppy who kicked away by the owner. Hanbin sat on the couch and he noticed Chaeyeon scrolled something on her phone. Suddenly TWICE’s Cheer Up was played. Hanbin looked interested.

Chaeyeon danced it, showing the bright and cute Chaeyeon, especially on Sana’s shy shy shy, Hanbin was sold. “Okay, okay, I will forgive you. Stop being too cute,” he made a gesture to let her come closer to him. Chaeyeon showed a delighted expression as Hanbin held both of her hands; she was smiling as she was looking down at her.

“Really! I only look at my husband,” Hanbin didn’t seem to believe it as he put his stern expression he usually put in front of iKON when they have to be serious. “Don’t talk ever about other boys in front of me or anyone else. Look at me.” Chaeyeon suddenly became red as she nodded.

{Chaeyeon nodded as she looked into the camera. “To be very honest, I did it on purpose.”

The MCs looked surprised by her comment. Chaeyeon smiled, “Whenever where I am or with whom, I always talk about Hanbin oppa and no one else. How he is really kind and taking very well of me, even when he is busy with promoting as iKON, he gives me the attention I want,” she nodded as she smiled brightly, “I even changed my bias in iKON to my husband.” As she covered her proud smile, “I just love to see him being irritated and say look only at me, only me.”

She covered her face as she was blushing a bit, “It will flutter my heart.” She looked to the side, “Look at only me, Chaeyeon-ah. It really flutters my heart if you look at me.”

“Didn’t say her husband to look only at him?” Daewon said, “Don’t ruin my dreams.”}

Hanbin was all dressed as they were walking through the streets. They were looking around, just a shoppi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter