Episode IV

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Special 1 Episode four

{MCs were looking excited for the next couple. Since the Mouse couple raised a lot of popularity. Especially since Hanbin’s airport fashion, many fans founded him adorable with his couple sweater. He seemed proud of it. While s were chic and fashionable, he was loveable.

Suddenly the PD said, “Because of iKON’s schedule the couple couldn’t met each other, but please watch this special video.”}

The view showed the building of Big Hit Entertainment.

Four girls were preparing for the comeback soon. They were dancing the routine while Chaeyeon was squatting down, looking the total image. She was looking serious, when they noticed the cameras. Out of respect of the idols, she stopped filming for a moment. Since DI-VERSE hasn’t made a comeback with the new song.

The girls were looking at the staff, “Chaeyeon-ssi has to do a mission where she needs her members.” Yuna immediately excitedly said, “I will do anything for We Got Married, I mean Mouse couple,” Hyejeong laughed, pulling the overly excited maknae back. Meiyan took the mission card.

“DI-VERSE, make video to your family-in-law and send it to them.” Meiyan immediately threw the card down and stomped on it, “Yah, we don’t even wear lots of makeup,” Yuna looked shocked, “Making a video with this?”

All of them, except Chaeyeon were complaining about how they look. “Chae-ah, say something, you are the leader.” Chaeyeon said, “What kind of video does it have to be?” Hyejeong pushed Chaeyeon a “Aren’t you a bit too much eager for it?”

“It can be anything, as long it gives energy to iKON and especially B.I-ssi.” The girls meekly smiled at the leader, she was looking how the two people were overly excited as Meiyan stood next to her.

The leader took her responsibility, “What kind of concept do we have to do?”

Yuna immediately shouted, “CUTE CONCEPT, AH PLEASE!”

The members laughed, “I SWEAR, WE ONLY DID THE GIRL CRUSH CONCEPT, I WANT BOYS FIND ME CUTE AND—” Chaeyeon immediately covered . “Chae-ah totally hate being cute,” Meiyan pointed out. Hyejeong said, “Except for her husband.”

“Shut up,” Chaeyeon said. Yuna said, “Unnie, this time. Brother-in-law will totally like it. Didn’t you see his cute comment about what he likes about you?”

{Chaeyeon covered her face.

‘What did you say about Chaeyeon?’

Hanbin laughed, “Ah, I said Chaeyeon gave me a lot of strength with her cuteness filling the gaps.” He rubbed his nape, “Since the last broadcast came out. Yeah, we do seem closer off screen. But, mainly she is worried about my health condition. As a supporting wife, she always sends me heart-warming messages like a close friend.”

Chaeyeon said, “I can assure you, I am not cute. Really!”

The MCs laughed at Chaeyeon tried to convince the staff that she isn’t cute.}

The girls were sitting down. Yuna was still going for a cute dance cover. Hyejeong seemed to like it, while the rapper and leader didn’t like the idea. Yuna pleaded with her puppy eyes, “Ah please, Um Oh Ah Yeah was fun concept too, but please I want a cute concept for this once.” Meiyan said, “Hyejeong and you form the aegyo team of DI-VERSE. We,” Meiyan pointed at her and the leader, “We are falling under the category working hard on aegyo.”

Suddenly Chaeyeon’s phone went off, Chaeyeon apologised as Yuna took the phone off. “Oh, brother-in-law sent a video!” soon Meiyan joined team squalling girls. They were all noisy and running off with Chaeyeon’s phone.

“Yah, give my phone back!”

“Sharing is caring!” they shouted. Chaeyeon was still running behind them. But it was definitely three against one.

 

Couple moments back.

iKON were waiting in their dressing room before they having their dry-rehearsal. iKON were dealing with their own excitement for their mini concert in Japan. Junhoe and Donghyuk noticed a different camera and were playing in front of the camera.

They were laughing as Bobby joined, “Oh, new staff?” he smiled, showing his signature eye-smile. While Jinhwan and Hanbin were playing around, as Bobby was handed a mission card. “Oh, Hanbin!” the trio shouted.

Hanbin walked to them as he saw the familiar staff, he awkwardly bowed as Bobby handed the mission card. Everyone was surrounding Hanbin, “Yah, it is just a mission card.” Impatiently Junhoe said, “Read it.”

“Today, you can’t meet your wife because of your schedule. But you didn’t forget about DI-VERSE comeback, right?” Bobby jumped around, “I SAW THE CONCEPT PICTURES, CHAE-SSI IS REALLY PRETTY!”

Donghyuk shyly said, “But Yuna shined the best,” Jinhwan laughed at Hanbin’s expression. “Yah, hyung, be careful on your words.”

Bobby looked into the camera, “Chae-ssi. My angel, soon we will meet, and I will steal you from Hanbin.” Hanbin was about to kick Bobby as Yunhyeong held him back to prevent his own member, regardless his jealousy. Bobby showed a satisfying v-sign. That caused more ruckus on the background as Chanwoo took the mission card, reading it further to let the viewers know what the mission is.

“To support your family-in-law, making a video to give them energy and support, anything is approvable. As long you send it your wife.” Chanwoo pointed at the camera, “iKON will show a cool side. Please take good care of us, DI-VERSE fans.”

{The MCs were laughing, seeing Bobby using Junhoe as shield, while he was saying, “I will capture your wife’s heart in no time.”  Junhoe loudly said, “Not the face!” Yunhyeong and Donghyuk were trying to holding the mad Hanbin. Jinhwan looked with Chanwoo at the camera, “Welcome in iKON’s dressing room.”

“Ah, iKON is really lively youth there.”}

They were sitting down and thinking, “How about the vocal line singing a serenade to sister-in-law and after the singing, Bobby will holding a picture of Chaeyeon-ssi while Hanbin is sending a love message to her.” Jinhwan suggested, “That is a great idea,” Donghyuk beamed.

As Hanbin said, “But Bobby’s face won’t be shown.” Bobby offended said, “Why are you jealous about your wife being a fan of mine.” Hanbin said, “I can’t lose from you hyung. She is mine.” The members made an oh-ah sound, a sign of teasing.

“I got shivers from that line, Hanbin,” Yunhyeong said, showing his arms. “Our leader-nim is too in love with his wife,” Chanwoo said. “Yah,” Hanbin said, with red ears. “Look how red his ears are!” Junhoe pointed. Hanbin covered his ears as he glared. But s were laughing already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter