Episode XVIII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i know episode eighteen

Hanbin was standing awkwardly as he looked around. He was standing at the Big Hit Entertainment building. “I am waiting for my wife.” He looked around as he checked the time on his phone. Mumbling, “She should be coming already.” Like a little kid who is waiting for his mother, his phone went off. It was Chaeyeon’s phone.

He picked up, “Chae—“

“Hello! BTS Jungkook,” Jungkook introduced himself. Hanbin was completely off-guard. “Ah yeah, iKON’s leader B.I.” he made a small bow, but Jungkook would never see it. “Your mission starts now, find BTS members one by one! Start!”

Hanbin was confused. He walked to the building as the person opened the door. He never went to BigHit Entertainment, he looked around, he cannot ask help from Chaeyeon. Wait, maybe his—

“Ah they have radio schedule,” he mumbled, as he looked confused through the hallways.

{“This feels like Running man.”

“Or more like cat and mouse game, poor Hanbin!”

Hanbin laughed, “I cannot believe it, I had to search BTS sunbaes.” He sighed, “It was hard!” Hanbin was thinking, as he asked himself, “But I wonder why Jungkook sunbae had Chaeyeon’s phone in his possession, are they that close?”

Chaeyeon was asked about the phone, “Oh, on that day Jungkook asked if he could record with my phone for a song. Like sharing Soundcloud, since he told me his phone was acting weird.” She softly chuckled, “I didn’t know that Jungkook would plan it out to test my Hanbin.”

The MCs squealed a bit when she said my Hanbin. “I cannot wait to hear the couple saying Jagiya or yeobo to each other,” a MC commented. “They said it a few times.”}

Yuna was filming the backseat with camera, Chaeyeon was singing along with ‘I Like That’ as she did the signature movement and laughed. Completely not knowing about the current situation, as Meiyan asked, “What should we eat?” Chaeyeon was still into the music as Meiyan pinched her, “Are you the maknae?”

Chaeyeon gave her a glare as Meiyan squeezed her cheeks together, “What want our aegi eat?” Hyejeong laughed, “Let’s eat something simple and head the company.” The members agreed on Hyejumma as the next song was played and the four members were singing or being a little bit over exciting about the song. Their manager laughed softly.

 

Hanbin was still clueless, as he was searching in every crook and corner. BTS members were hiding too well. As Hanbin found the recording room first, he first apologized if he disturbed. The first member Jin was surprised and hid under the table. Not knowing he would be the first one who would be found. Hanbin looked around, saying a few times, hello. When he looked down, he laughed as Jin laughed. He greeted and Jin greeted as well.

Awkwardly they stood next to each other, “Well, good luck on finding the others!” he bowed as he gave him a hug. “Good luck, Jungkook is not easy to convince.” Hanbin nodded, he started to be worried about the friend named Jungkook. He continued his journey to search.

He spent a good hour to find them, since he doesn’t know the building. He politely greeted the staff sometimes as well he asked where the recording rooms were and dance rooms. He already found Rap Monster, who was hiding behind the reception. Suga in one of the recording rooms, Jimin and J-Hope in one of the dance studios.

Hanbin checked the male toilets, no one. He was thinking, V sunbae won’t be that weird, he thought.

{The MCs gawked at Hanbin’s shy but daring attempt to go to the women’s restroom. “He-hell-hello?” he stammered. Feeling really embarrassed, he looked around. When he found V. The MCs laughed, “He is really one of a kind person.”}

Hanbin bowed awkwardly as V hugged him, “I will call Kookie, just make sure. Prepare yourself for the tougher ones.” He grinned and waved him back. Hanbin looked confused still. He walked out the women’s restroom. On that exact moment, four girls walked towards his direction. “Hul,” Meiyan loudly said. Hanbin’s face became red. “I think your husband is really a weird one,” Hyejeong commented. Chaeyeon blinked as she said, “Oh, hi oppa.” She was taken back.

“I—I can explain…” Hanbin rubbed his nape, as his phone went off. Chaeyeon looked on his phone screen, unhooked her arms with Meiyan, and saw it was Jungkook. “Hul, he is really doing, that little brat.” Hanbin laughed as she took the phone, “Yah, Jeon Jungkook. How old are you?”

Jungkook laughed hearing his best friend’s voice. “Just come to the dance practice room with your husband, Chae-ah. You know the missions are a must.” Chaeyeon rolled her eyes playful; the three members sensed Hanbin’s jealousy when the two best friends of BigHit Entertainment are being playful. “Also I will change my phone code,” Hanbin gave her a look. Chaeyeon looked at him back. Her members laughed, “Unnie, you should be careful, it is code green!”

Meiyan laughed at Yuna’s comment as they waved goodbyes and wishing Hanbin the best. On the way, Chaeyeon noticed the green ogre. She looked at him, “Oppa, are you jealous?”

{The MCs laughed at Hanbin’s sour expression.

“I was really jealous.” Hanbin brutally honest answered. The MCs laughed, “We noticed.” Daewon said, “I know how it feels. Jeon Jungkook is the nation worst enemy for people who like Chaeyeon.”

“Why does Jungkook sunbae knows Chaeyeon’s phone pin. Are they that close? Should I feel threatened by that? Is he really that close with my wife?” Hanbin sighed deeply. “Really, I cannot.” Hanbin said, “A man has a pride, so when another man comes in the picture. Every guy who their wife meets is a threat, unless it is obvious that they are friends or not that close.”}

Hanbin looked at Chaeyeon, “No, I am not jealous.” Chaeyeon studied his facial expression, “Stop lying,” she pointed at him as they stopped with walking. “I am really not jealous!” He exploded. “Why are you so upset?” she looked at him disbelieved, suddenly the camera showed the edge of the door open. Jungkook was peeking from the side. He was grinning child-like.

“Why does a guy know your pin of your phone,” Hanbin asked, Chaeyeon coolly answered, “Why Jaebum oppa knows my password too, why can’t Jungkook?” Chaeyeon doesn’t grasp the problem of Hanbin. “I will change my password anyways, in case he will call you again when—“

“Im Chaeyeon.” He suddenly uses her full name with honorifics, even Chaeyeon’s expression changed. She felt scolded for something she doesn’t understand. As well she wasn’t used for him using her full name.

{“Omo, is she getting scolded by her husband?” a female MC asked. “I think B.I’s pride is hurt, because he would understand if her brother’s know it, but another guy knows it too. It feels like competing. Pride is for a man important.”

Chaeyeon scratched her head, “I really don’t understand why oppa was mad all of sudden.” The female MCs agreed, “However, I guess I hurt him some way.”

Chaeyeon said, “Eventually, Hanbin oppa told me why. He was hurt, especially his pride. Because Jungkook is a guy, he felt that he wasn’t that important or close like Jungkook.” Chaeyeon put some hair locks behind her ear, “Then I understood, that he didn’t feel close as Jungkook did. He was insecure that he wasn’t number one guy for me.”

“I feel like I was lacking, especially on comprehending to my husband’s insecurities.” Chaeyeon nodded, “I really felt sorry towards him. I was insensible.”}

Jungkook decided to kind of add fuel to the fire as he appeared. Chaeyeon looked at her best friend, Hanbin had the most irritated expression. Jungkook bowed as he started to sing the intro of the comeback song of DI-VERSE, “Ay- Wait a minute, follow the rules of the jungle
The weak will get eaten
They just push me forward, yeah push me forward
Nah you’ll get stepped on if you lose focus,” he meekly smiled as he casually linked his arm with Chaeyeon. She didn’t seem really bothered or awkward with it. they are best friends afterwards. Hanbin sighed as he said, “Let’s do the missions.”

{“Omo, even after Chaeyeon explained why Hanbin was hurt. This must be before he told her.”

“Aigoo, I cannot wait. Jungkook-ssi seemed really aware of the situation.”

Jungkook appeared in Big Hit Entertainment recording studio as he chuckled, “Of course, I noticed the heated scene, I witnessed as audience. I actually thought perfect timing.”

The MCs laughed at his comment, “Because I know I will bring them even closer. But to be very honest, I think B.I-ssi likes Chaeyeon so much he sees me as a threat. He shouldn’t be. I am on his side,” he laughed.}

Chaeyeon still looked puzzling why Hanbin was irritated, as Jungkook gave her phone back. Chaeyeon noticed Hanbin’s fixed gaze on her phone, her hand and Jungkook’s hand. She gave put her phone in her bag as Jungkook coughed first to clear the tension of the couple.

“Let’s start Jungkook’s approval missions. B.I-ssi, you really like Chaeyeon, right?” he looked at him. Chaeyeon noticed Hanbin didn’t response or smile stupidly at her. Chaeyeon showed a gloom expression. Hanbin is for sure mad, she is really trying to find million reasons how and what it could be. On what can men be mad about it?

Jungkook coughed twice, as Chaeyeon and Hanbin suddenly don’t act like the bubbly or lovely Mouse Couple that they always let the audience show. Jungkook just dropped the bomb, “Since the atmosphere is like the North Pole, let’s start with a knowledge test about our lovely Chaeyeon.” Hanbin gave Jungkook a glare when he complimented his wife, did he say lovely?

Jungkook ignored the death glare as Jungkook sat between the couple as he held the cue cards with questions.

Chaeyeon didn’t look really excited either. She was still thinking about what Hanbin could be irritated about it. Jungkook just started the speed quiz.

{The MCs were saying, “I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter