Episode XIII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A little prank Episode thirteen

Six members came to a café confusedly, they were scheduled in Korea, instead of the actually concert place. Anyways, it was not that difficult, they missed their homeland.

They waited as some started to play a game on their phones or talked to each other what’s going on.

{The MCs were curious, “weren’t we watching the Mouse Couple.”

“Still I wouldn’t mind to watch iKON today.”}

Jinhwan, Donghyuk and Junhoe were talkinga s Yunhyeong drank from his drink and watched Chanwoo’s playing a game on his phone.

Bobby was unamused waiting, he was wondering why their manager said they had a schedule in Korea between their concert schedule. Suddenly someone appeared at the entrance, he turned his head. He couldn’t help it to be shy at first. Actually the members were taken back.

Chaeyeon appeared and all iKON members stiffed. Not knowing how to response.  

Hanbin wasn’t at the shooting as Chaeyeon politely bowed as hoobae and smiled like an angel.

All of them stood up, not only the fact that a beautiful girl was standing in front of them. She was literally their sister-in-law. Chaeyeon made a gesture to be comfortable to sit. They couldn’t feel at ease, they only saw her through video call as well shortly at their fan meeting. They were a bit embarrassed for not recognising her.

In addition, they weren’t dressed up probably, they thought they are rude that they were wearing their training clothes, which is still stylish, but still in terms how she looked. They felt ashamed that this was their first meeting. She was wearing high-waisted denim jeans where her Shoulder off Loose Shirts Girl Plaid Blouse was wearing. They thought they should dressed up properly, it is as if they are rude people towards their sister-in-law who made effort to look pretty.

As all of them sat down, Chaeyeon said, “Uh, hi, DI-VERSE’s leader Im Chaeyeon-imnda, nice to meet you, b-brothers-in-law,” she politely introduced herself as she stuttered a bit from her nervousness. They smiled and introduced them one by one.

 

“Were you the one who let us come back to Korea,” she nodded honestly, “The real reason I wanted to have a meeting, I want to fool oppa.” The members started to be curious. Chaeyeon laughed if all six pair of eyes was fixated to them. It seemed they love to play pranks or jokes to each other.

“Well I like to surprise oppa and—“

“Ahhh, Hanbin really needs to step up his game, Yunhyeong said. Chaeyeon laughed a bit, “Are you sure you don’t want get proposed, sister-in-law?” Junhoe asked. “Yah aren’t you impolite to-“

Chaeyeon said, “Oh, no, no, Junhoe-ssi and I are same age,” Donghyuk said, “Oh so do we!” Chaeyeon smiled meekly. As iKON members were talking out of nowhere, Chaeyeon blinked a bit. It was so different in DI-VERSE. Of course, they are known for being noisy, but they were just four members. Of course, she saw how BTS and GOT7 were, but they were another level.

Jinhwan laughed, “Kids, let’s listen to our sister-in-law,” the members nodded. Chaeyeon got a bit shy as she said, “Yeah, I want to prank a bit, Hanbin oppa and since we actually never met, we could use this as advantage.” She explained as the guys nodded. “Like we don’t like you in the end?” Chanwoo said.

Chaeyeon said, “Like I didn’t get your expectation as your leader’s wife as well, Hanbin oppa wouldn’t expect you guys rude to me,” she smiled. “Ah, but you are actually close to Hanbin’s ideal type.”

“Also, we really like you, we can’t be rude to you, you are like an angel fallen from heaven,” which earned a smack from Jinhwan as Bobby told her that. Chaeyeon blushed as she lowered her head. The members were about to tease as the PD-nim said, that Chaeyeon is about to meet Hanbin in an hour.

The prank team planned quickly the guide line; of course it had to be believable. Therefore, Bobby would still be Chaeyeon’s die-hard fan as well Jinhwan would be the nice guy, as the maknae line + Yunhyeong would act like brats.

While the planning, the iKON members felt somehow nice with Chaeyeon’s presence, she wasn’t wild, she was compared to the two wild members, Hyejeong and Yuna who are known as the loudest people. Chaeyeon would be the third one.

Chanwoo said, “How about you going to cry in the end, hyung would definitely panic.” Chaeyeon looked at Chanwoo, “Oh that is actually a great idea,” the members seemed to like that idea too. “But when—“

“We don’t know how—“

“Don’t worry, leave it to me,” Chaeyeon said it as if she their reliable leader, Bobby said, “Oh, it felt almost you were our leader.” Chaeyeon shook her head as she waved her hands a bit cutely, Bobby said, “I chose—“ Jinhwan covered his mouth, “You should met our nice leader.” Chaeyeon smiled as she bid goodbyes for now.

{The MCs were amazed how easily Chaeyeon could get along with s.

Chaeyeon answered, “Ah, I thought they were like my brothers. Since I have like fourteen brothers in this industry. Wouldn’t it be weird if I couldn’t get along?” she smiled widely. “As well, iKON is really nice people. They aren’t hard to approach; they are more laidback and kind.”}

 

Hanbin was waiting patiently at YG building in front. He was wearing simple clothes, something more he was about to train or practice later. He awkwardly told the cameraman, “After filming my members and I are going to practice,” he sheepishly smiled. As he suddenly received a mission card, he sighed, “Yah, I am going crazy.”

“Why are you going crazy,” Chaeyeon appeared. Hanbin got a heart attack from that as Chaeyeon laughed a bit. She was laughing at his reaction. She couldn’t stop laughing. Hanbin said, “Yah, is this how your—“ Chaeyeon shook her head, “No, but you are such—“ Hanbin couldn’t help it to laugh as well. His virtual wife is laughing happily.

As he saw she was dressing too chilly, “Yah, you should dress up probably,” Chaeyeon blinked, “Why?” she looked at her clothes, “I am wearing—“ Hanbin put his thick vest out and covered her bare shoulders. Chaeyeon smiled a bit as her cheeks pinked. “Always blushing, jagi,” he pinched her cheeks. Calling her pet name seemed more and more comfortable to do, “Aye, yeobo is just too nice,” which same goes for Chaeyeon as they were walking into the building.

Chaeyeon was amazed by it as she was wearing actually something from YG, but she in YG building, she couldn’t believe it. Hanbin laughed at her cuteness. “It wasn’t always great to be here around,” he honestly admitted. Chaeyeon chuckled, “I know, I watched WIN project and Mix—“ she covered , spilling the truth that she had searched up and watched some episodes. Hanbin suggestively raised his eyebrows up, “You—“

“NOOOOO!” Chaeyeon marched somewhere off, definitely not wanting to spill some beans that she is actually stalking her husband. Hanbin laughed, “Yah, Chaeyeon, you are—“

She bumped into someone. Someone strong and firm, she looked up. She blinked, Bobby smiled, “Whoa, did an angel fall into my arms?” he showed his famous eye smile. She couldn’t help it to blush it. As Hanbin grew jealous, “Yah, let go of my wife.” He pulled her out his embrace. Chaeyeon cupped her heated cheeks as Bobby said, “Yah, it was just a friendly—“

Hanbin glared at his own member, Chaeyeon held his hand, “What is actually today’s mission, oppa?” Hanbin sighed, “Meeting my members, I am not sure—“

Bobby cheered, “YASH!” he casually grabbed Chaeyeon’s hand and pulled her out of Hanbin comfortable zone and she walked confused towards to iKON’s practice room, where the other members were chilling or practicing. “Guys, look who came here!”

The five other members turned their heads, putting their snapbacks off as Chaeyeon politely bowed in return. Hanbin walked inside as Junhoe said, “Whoa, not even bringing gift to your family-in-laws,” Chaeyeon frankly panicked now. “Ah, yeah…” she stammered, flustered by his sassiness.

“Yah, do you have to be rude to a girl like that,” Hanbin said, as Jinhwan said, “We have to practice first, the scheduling went a bit wrong,” Hanbin clicked his tongue, “Really? Does it have—“ he scratched his nape as Jinhwan interrupted him, “It has to, some of us have a different schedule after.” He nodded, as he walked to Chaeyeon, “Really sorry, it appears we have to practice first then the shooting.” Chaeyeon covered , “Really? It is okay, I can wait behind you guys,” she smiled. “And will wait after the practice,” Hanbin smiled.

{“She is really too nice.” One of the MCs said, “I actually cannot wait how the prank is going, B.I seems really not knowing what is going on.”

Daewon said, “Hanbin, taste my pain!”

“They aren’t breaking up,” Daewon said, “Whatever.”}

Chaeyeon was watching how iKON was practicing. They were actually drop-death serious. She was a bit scared from it. Even how Hanbin behaved gave her a new look on him. She had been watching the reruns of WIN project; she couldn’t believe she is facing the scary leader vibe from him. She even felt she needed to practice with them, as if she was slacking off on the training.

Hanbin stood next to her, not giving her second glance,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter