Episode XIX

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i DO Episode nineteen

Chaeyeon bowed as she smiled as she waited by the bus station, she was wearing a baby blue-white striped t-shirt with denim overalls that is showing her long legs and with final addition of wearing simple sneakers and her backpack. She was texting someone.

She looked on her right as she saw someone, she couldn’t hid her excitement as she waved her husband, who saw immediately the beautiful wife of him. Without a thought, Hanbin wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. Chaeyeon laughed a bit. It has been a while that she saw Hanbin. Well he is a lot aboard.

{“Omo, this couple is really simple-minded.”

“They had a big argument, but made up quickly, otteoke. This couple is really giving my heart a hard time,” an MC commented, Daewon said, “What about mine. Mine is million times broken.” The MCs laughed a bit.

“Also this couple made on the headlines of B.I saved his wife from hurdle fans and one fan made Chaeyeon immediately uncomfortable.”

“Whoa, on the pictures, B.I-ssi was really handsome looking!”

Daewon rolled his eyes as a MC pointed, “Oh they aren’t holding hands?”

“Well it has been a while they have seen each other, maybe they are awkward again,” a MC tried to conclude it.}

They were walking, “So today we are going to take wedding pictures,” Chaeyeon hummed happily as she enjoyed the bright sun and nice weather. Hanbin laughed, “It seems you really want to take.” Chaeyeon nodded, “It is every girl’s dream to be treated like a princess and show it off through pictures!”

Hanbin noticed they weren’t holding hands, as Chaeyeon excitedly moved forward. He remembered the comments on Chaeyeon. Some were nice about her some were hurtful. Chaeyeon turned around, “Oppa, aren’t you coming faster, we have to show your handsome better.” Hanbin laughed, “Yah, are you mocking me. I am not iKON’s visual black hole. That is Bobby!” He walked towards her as he stood in front of her. “But Bobby oppa is really handsome, unlike you.” She smiled innocently, “You sure wanted to get married with Bobby hyung. I saw it on your interview—“ Chaeyeon took his hand, intertwined with her fingers with his. “You didn’t let me finish my sentence, oppa. You aren’t handsome, so no girl can snatch you away from me.” she smiled, as Hanbin’s ears became red and said, “Yah.”

As he walked, but pulled Chaeyeon along, Chaeyeon grinned, “Oppa must like to hear that!” she exclaimed loudly as Hanbin smiled and leaned his head on hers. “You know me too well,” Chaeyeon smiled as she leaned back. Holding hands tightly, scared to let go.

 

When they arrived there, they were waiting. But Chaeyeon admired the spacious room where the guests were waiting. Hanbin and Chaeyeon were looking through examples pictures and Chaeyeon pointed out what she would like. But Chaeyeon doesn’t forget Hanbin’s opinion. He looked interested as well, sometimes when Chaeyeon wanted something. Hanbin would honestly say it wouldn’t match with her. Chaeyeon laughed a few times, when someone called the couple, “Mr and Mrs Kim?” Chaeyeon looked up. She blushed as Hanbin smiled.

{“Whoa, when someone said Mr and Mrs Kim, it really felt we got married.” Hanbin sheepishly smiled. “I feel really proud to have Chaeyeon as wife and her reponse was really cute.” He grinned a bit, but his ears showed he was flustered as well.}

They meet Photographer Kwon, they shook his hand as he showed a gorgeous smile. Chaeyeon was memorised by him. He smiled, “DI-VERSE’s leader Chae, right?” Chaeyeon nodded absent-minded as Hanbin looked at his wife.

{The female MCs were memorised by the photographer as well. “Whoa, he is really handsome.”

“Why do you like pretty boys,” a male MC snorted, “Look, how he smiled at Chaeyeon-ssi! I am so envious of her!”

Daewon laughed Hanbin’s misery, because Chaeyeon couldn’t help it to keep looking at the handsome photographer.

“Yah, she is something. Her husband is standing next to her, but she is literally drooling over the handsome photographer. I am handsome too.” Hanbin became quiet, “I mean quite charming!”

Chaeyeon laughed, “I have to admit, the photographer was really handsome, I couldn’t help it to look at him all the time. But in honesty, I still prefer oppa’s smile and looking at me. The photographer’s looks just amazed me. But look,” she showed on her phone, it was exclusive picture of Hanbin with his cute V-sign and his goofy smile. “Really cute, my style is just this style, Hanbin style.” She laughed loudly out of embarrassment.}

Photographer Kwon looked through some pictures as Chaeyeon explained what they wanted. He listened attentively, which make Hanbin looking jealous like a green pepper. Chaeyeon told what she wants, “I want something timeless and classy feeling. But since we are young, as well youthful.” The photographer nodded, “That is why you say timeless, right?” Chaeyeon nodded, “Oh. But something playful as well.”

Photographer Kwon chuckled, as he noticed the husband looked sulkily at his wife, who didn’t pay attention at him for a while, Photographer kwon  said, “I think your husband needs some of you attention. Chaeyeon turned around and held his hand, “Oppa, what would you like for pictures?”

Hanbin shrugged, Chaeyeon tilted her head, “Oppa,” she leaned forward, Hanbin leaned forward too and Chaeyeon got a surprise and leaned back. Hanbin laughed at her cute response, as he looked at the photographer, “I want something casual. I don’t mind if more than the half of the pictures are classic feels. But I would like something with balloons involved.”

Chaeyeon tilted her head, “Balloons?” Hanbin told her, “With balloons we can do lots of creative balloons, for example heart balloons. And I will give it to you. Saying, I am giving my heart to you.” Chaeyeon thought, but Photographer Kwon could imagine it. “I think I have for that idea a perfect concept. So, let me prepare some ideas and I hope you guys will trust my plan.” The couple nodded.

 

{Since I will start showing pictures. I hope you guys like the overlap and the concepts I picked. It took me a while to find the ones that suits the couple.}

 

The couple were waiting with their first casual clothes. They were waiting in the first photoshoot room. They looked around as Chaeyeon sat on the bed. Hanbin sat on the blanket that was lied down. You look great with your fake glasses,” she pointed out. Hanbin chuckled, “I like your light brown hair colour,” Chaeyeon laughed. As the photographer came, “Shall we start?”

The couple nodded, it was their first time for, well you could say WGM was work. But still this is their first official photoshoot without their members. Photographer Kwon said, “The first couple pictures is more like be yourself and show how you guys love to interact. What I have seen, being lovey dovey as much you guys wants.” The couple blushed, they have seen some episodes where they look really cheesy together.

“Just sit comfortable on the ground and smile!” Photographer Kwon instructed as the couple did. They smiled a few times, holding hands, looking into the camera, but most of time looking at each other a lot. Chaeyeon laughed sometimes for real and Hanbin covered his face. Photographer Kwon chuckled, thinking they were too cute. As well, the pictures that were taken were simple, but beautiful.

Hanbin laughed a few times too, Chaeyeon leaned on his shoulder, hiding her face, and Hanbin pretended to cover her face. Hanbin took the ukulele and pretended to play as he tried to sing.

“Me gustas tu gustas tu
su tu tu ru I like you
gustas tu su tu ru ru,” Chaeyeon looked lovely at Hanbin. As he was trying to rock on GFRIEND’s hit song. She smiled genuinely, as Hanbin looked at Chaeyeon. Seeing the sparks, he smiled as well. She couldn’t help it to like it more. But it got ruined as she said, “Now I cannot stop thinking about Jinhwan oppa and his cover!” Hanbin laughed as well.

The photo looked well, as Hanbin said, “Jinhwan hyung was really pretty.” Chaeyeon said, “I think be replaced with him. He looks way too good as a girl.” Hanbin laughed, as he had to admit that the oldest member looked indeed very feminine during that concert stage.

{The MCs couldn’t help it to admit, that it looked really pretty and simple.}

The next picture was where they were lying on the ground. The photographer was on the ladder, taking pictures above.

They were making funny facial expressions as they laughed a few times. Chaeyeon wrote in the air some words. Hanbin leaned against her head. Chaeyeon wrote in the air, ‘I like you’, Hanbin chuckled as Chaeyeon giggled, Hanbin responded back in the air writing. ‘I like you, too.’

Then as they turned their hands, locking their eyes to each other and smiled. “Whoa, really?” Chaeyeon asked. Hanbin nodded, “You are my wife, of course. I will like you.” Hanbin honestly answered. Chaeyeon chuckled, as responded, “Before you ask me, I like you a lot oppa. Don’t get jealous on males who I ogle. In the end, you are the one. And the only one for me.”

Chaeyeon got embarrassed as she rolled the other way and laughed. Hanbin awkwardly laughed as well, but his heartbeat was beating rapidly. Photographer Kwon laughed as well, “Yah, you two are really too cheesy with each other.”

 

After a few pictures taken, the couple changed their outfits as they were heading long bridge looking. Chaeyeon was so excited as Hanbin laughed. Chaeyeon and Hanbin were gazing the view from the bridge. “Is this really our first official shoot?” Chaeyeon asked, as Hanbin smiled, “I am pretty sure.”

Chaeyeon smiled. “I really missed you oppa,” she honestly said. Hanbin looked genuinely at her.

{The MCs were suddenly drawn into that conversation. “Whoa, they are having a real talk now.”}

Hanbin chuckled, “I missed you too, have any fans harmed you?” She shook her head, “Most of them are worried about me if I get harm. Did you tell them to—“ Hanbin shook his head, but he leaned against her shoulder. “I am really glad that you are safe though.” Chaeyeon chuckled softly as Photographer Kwon called for the couple to start now.

“The first concept is when Hanbin-ssi is giving to his wife his love. Just be natural, as if he is proposing or confessing to you.” Photographer Kwon instructed as Hanbin was playing the pink heart-shaped balloon.

Hanbin had his back turned to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon acted she was curious and tried a few times peeking. She smiled a few times, as Hanbin turned around, she looked surprised as she smiled. Photographer Kwon didn’t talk or say something. He was totally loving this couple’s acting. Hanbin gave her the pink balloon, “Be my wife.” Chaeyeon covered and looked surprised, but her surprising expression looked funny. As soon, they burst in laughter and Hanbin said, “Yah, I was being genuine! Did you just reject your husband?” Chaeyeon shook her head, but laughed. Hanbin smiled as he looked endearing at his wife. Chaeyeon is full of laughter and life. She looked at him, “Something wrong?” he shook his head.

Chaeyeon poked his side, “You sure?”

“Nah, I should have said, thank you for coming to my side.” He gave the balloon again, Chaeyeon unconsciously covered , but her lips curled up as Hanbin just only looked at her. Her heartbeat was beating rapidly.

{The MC panel was really losing control. “Kim Hanbin, can you please stop fluttering my Chaeyeon’s heart!” Daewon cried out loud as the female MCs squealing.

“Chaeyeon really looked happy and excited. It gave me warm feeling. It is different happiness like my members or the company give to me. This happiness is only existing when Chaeyeon is by my side and smiling happily. I was honestly confessing,” he sheepishly smiled. “I am not sure if she got it though.”}

Another picture showed along with the confession photo.

Hanbin was being cheesy as he said, “Now we are one heart. You are my other half who completed me.” Chaeyeon laughed in the end as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter