Episode X

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thank you Episode ten

Chaeyeon was with Jungkook at Big Hit Entertainment. Jungkook bowed as well Chaeyeon did, when the cameras appeared. They were in a recording studio. Jungkook looked at Chaeyeon, “Have you checked the headlines?” Chaeyeon laughed, “That is nonsense.” Jungkook laughed a bit.

{Daewon said, “Ah, they did a cover of Like I'm Gonna Lose You from Meghan Trainor and John Legend, whoa that was pure perfection.” One of the MCs said, “Their voices blend together so well. It was so soothing. Their emotions were no joke.”

“However, many netizens were shipping these powerful vocals of Big Hit Entertainment. They are same ages and very close friends. Some fans were in conflict to who like more with Chaeyeon.”

Hanbin laughed bitterly, “I have seen those articles. Also Chaeyeon told me about the collaboration. Whoa, I am still jealous about it. I even almost shipped them together and I am married with her.”}

Chaeyeon said, “We are recording another song together. Since many fans liked this so much.”

Jungkook nodded, “We will do a cover from a cover, It Girl that is original from Jason Derulo,” he laughed, Chaeyeon chuckled, “Also this video would be more playful. Before we were just sitting opposite of each other and sang.” Jungkook chuckled, “Wouldn’t your husband be jealous? Since it is really playful actions will come.” Chaeyeon thought, “He would. He was already jealous when I told I was singing a duet with Jungkook.”

Jungkook laughed, “He shouldn’t be jealous. We are basically twins.” Jungkook leaned against Chaeyeon, “Can’t you see that we are twins?” Chaeyeon laughed as she playful pushed him away.

{“They are really close.” Daewon said, “HA, you know I would feel Hanbin.” The MCs laughed, “That was so random.”}

Hanbin was with s at YG practice room, they were with also with WINNER. Seungyoon said, “I cannot believe it that CEO Yang didn’t scold you for your corny behaviour.” Seunghoon swung an arm over the iKON leader, “Because he married well with a girl named Im Chaeyeon.”

Hanbin said, “Yah, she is lucky to marry me!” The guys laughed, “Yeah, sure. Then why are you still here and not picking up your wife?” Jinhwan showed the time from his phone. Hanbin’s eyes rounded as he quickly dialled his wife, while rushed to pack his things. He put her on loudspeaker and gave his phone to Jinhwan.

“Hello?” she said. “It is Jinhwan oppa,” Jinhwan said, “Oh, hi Jinhwan…oppa?” she laughed awkwardly to address him already as an oppa. “Hanbin forgot the time, he is now rushing—“

“Ah, it is okay. I will be waiting at our apartment. Just tell him that,” Jinhwan said, “Did you hear it Hanbin?”

“YEAH!” he finally gathered his stuff, “Yah, are you bringing your work at your love nest?” Seunghoon complained. “You should be more lovey—“

“Shut up,” he took his phone and walked quickly to his manager to bring stuff.

 

Chaeyeon was in the house. She was softly singing along from her phone that playing some music, ‘Like I am gonna lose you’ while she was washing some fruits and cutting them. She was humming soon after. Soon she played Airplane from iKON.

She was softly singing it, rapping still stiff as someone walked in. Hanbin heard his song, he smiled as he said, “I am home.” He was a little bit shy, well since they haven’t done that actually. Chaeyeon heard him as she came out the kitchen and said, “Welcome home.” Even she was even shy about that.

{MCs said, “Whoa that is actually their first time to say that.”

“They must be really shy about it.”}

Hanbin sat in the living room as Chaeyeon came with some fruits and drinks.

{“Yah, this really looks like a newlywed couple.” One of the MCs commented.}

Hanbin smiled as he ate an apple as he took his laptop out, Chaeyeon said, “How was practicing today?” she drank from her cup, “It was fun, WINNER hyungs tagged along.” She smiled as Hanbin said, “You were singing Airplane?” She nodded, “It is currently my favourite song at the moment.” She smiled widely. Hanbin asked curiously, “What might be your favourite song all time?”

Chaeyeon said, “Ra.D sunbae-nim’s Thank You,” she smiled along. Hanbin tilted his head, Chaeyeon laughed, “It is really sweet song. Shall I sing a bit for you?”

Hanbin said, “You remember the lyrics?” Chaeyeon nodded, “Of course, it is my favourite song and uhm…I want to sing this when I met my future husband.” She blushed a bit, Hanbin grinned sheepishly as he held her hand in secret.

Chaeyeon looked at him as she was singing a few verses.

“Starting from some point, our hands held together seems natural
Rather than fluttering excitement, it’s comfortable – am I getting tamed by you?”
Chaeyeon glanced at slowly at their hands. She was getting shy while she was keep singing.

“You say we’re fine the way we are with warm words and that same smile
You always followed my clumsy footsteps next to me
You make me realize the reason why I’m here and singing this song,”
Hanbin couldn’t help it, his heart was really fluttering from her vocals, but more how genuinely she was singing. Just for him, he felt a little bit special. She wanted to sing this song to her future husband, which is currently him.

“I wanna thank you and I love you
Even though I can’t express everything with words
I wanna thank you – thank you, I don’t know how else to say it
So I want to make you listen to this song like this
Thank you, thank you, thank you,” Chaeyeon looked once at Hanbin as she looked down. She met the glowing and smiling husband. Hanbin let go of her as he hugged her tightly. “Maybe I should be the one, saying thank you.” He softly said as Chaeyeon smiled shyly.

{Hanbin smiled, “Really, I am really happy how she sang to me. I am actually more thankful towards her. She gives me energy and a different kind of love that I am actually used to it.”

Chaeyeon put some hair behind her ear, “Ra.D’s song is really nice. When it was released, I listened it daily. This song is kind of my pre-confession song?” she tilted her head and laughed softly while she covered .

The MCs cringed in a good way, Daewon smiled. “She is really a sweet person. Truly someone who will be with her is really blessed.”

Chaeyeon said, “When I sang this song to Hanbin oppa, it feels I am confessing my love to him. He will see my sincere feelings as well, he seems to accept them. It makes me happy. It was like I am a girl who is confessing to her senior, who was scared to be rejected. Yet he will accept it, because mutual feelings.” She smiled shyly, “Hanbin oppa, thank you for being my husband, really.”}

Chaeyeon was wearing headphones as she was listening something from Hanbin’s work. She was thinking while listening. “How is it?”

Chaeyeon said, “It is good, but you have to change around here,” she pointed, Hanbin took her headphones off as he re-listened, “Are you sure?” Chaeyeon said, “That is what my feeling tells me.” Hanbin frowned as he looked serious.

Chaeyeon looked at his work expression; soon he was in his own world. Chaeyeon cleaned the plate and the refill the cups. She walked back, Hanbin was still working on it. It was almost he didn’t notice her present or the shooting today.

He was even counting the beats while he was thinking of new lyrics. She sat next to him. He didn’t look at her once. Chaeyeon felt a bit hurt, though she knows better that she is married to an YG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter