Episode XXVIII

Get Ready, You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love & affection Episode twenty-eight

The DI-VERSE members were holding the camera, they were showing Chaeyeon has fallen asleep due to their busy schedules. As they were giggling, they were on their way to their fan meeting. She was sleeping safe and sound.

[“Chaeyeon seemed really exhausted from her promotion cycle this time.” An MC commented.

Chaeyeon thought for a moment, “I may be tired time to time. But I represent the group the most. I promote the most of all my members. But I am happy about the fact. It means I can show the best side of me to represent my group members. I am already glad whenever I can rest with my members.” She smiled widely, “I am the happiest when we are all together on a show. I do get hate from why is only Chae promoting her group. But I am not, it is just—” she thought for a moment.

“I am suitable for the variety shows, but Hyejeong unnie got recently cast for a drama.” She made a funny gesture, “Please watch her first drama and she is the lead, and she looks very pretty! And the storyline seems quite nice! DI-VERSE are really curious about the episodes!” she laughed. “I will visit Hyejeong unnie a lot for the set to support her!” Furthermore, she also spoke, “Yuna and Meiyan will be upload some covers and originals on our channel, please support them.”

“She is always promoting her members whenever she has the opportunity.” Daewon beamed.]

When the van stopped, Hyejeong shook Chaeyeon awake, she was half-asleep as she stretched herself. “Hurry up,” Chaeyeon nodded as they walked to their fanmeeting location. Chaeyeon was still half in a daze, but they were getting prepared for the event.

 

Hanbin was showing his cam, “Whoa, this is so awkward.” He laughed dorky as he showed his latest purchase, the new album of DI-VERSE. “My bias is Chae-ah.” He smiled widely. He pointed awkwardly because he only had two hands and doesn’t cooperate it well with his clumsiness. “Also, above me, he has heard my prayers.” As he opened the album with the photo card of Chaeyeon. “I am truly blessed.”

[“I remember Chaeyeon went to my fan meeting in Japan. And since she is promoting, I thought why shouldn’t I try it?” He grinned. As he remembers the time of Chaeyeon. It was on their early stages of marriage. He chuckled, “She was really beautiful.”

“Ah, that is true and they had a really romantic date afterward. The chemistry flew off the screen.” One of the MCs commented as another one said, “It was truly magical scene of them being so lovely together.”

“And since DI-VERSE is promoting, it was a perfect timing!” Hanbin beamed happily.]

He was curious, he wanted to surprise Chaeyeon, but he didn’t know. So, he secretly texted her members how should he surprise her. They have told him that Chaeyeon was so actively promoting her group on variety shows and she keeps telling them she isn’t tired but she is, but they have seen her when she returned to the dorm, she would be half-sleeping when Yuna prepared something small for her to eat, due to her hectic schedules she forgets time to time to eat, even though her managers give her lunch, she is already revising her lines or schedules with her members or her solo. Or that she has passed on the couch of tiredness. Hanbin thought for a long time as he finally decided to prepare a gift and a date surprise for her.

 

He was waiting in the line with DI-VERSE fans, they know why he was here but they kept a secret. But Hanbin was being kind and took a few times pictures of them. They were cheering on them for being on the show. As well, they were looking forward for iKON’s comeback, which is coming soon finally.

DI-VERSE was getting ready as they were going on the stage and waved their fans. Every fan was cheering loudly so did Hanbin, The number one fan of Chaeyeon. He took his role very seriously as he took a few pictures with his phone.

The staff showed Hanbin’s handmade pictures that he took.

[“He is really silly. Those shaky images.” The MCs laughed, barely any pictures were visible and great, it was shaky taken, but they saw how proud Hanbin was cheering for his sisters-in-law and his wife. They were introducing themselves and waving at the fans. Smiling and have a small talk with them.

Hanbin looked his phone, he grinned sheepishly, “I am going to cherish these pictures. I took them with my own effort.”]

When Hanbin was almost on his turn, Chaeyeon got tapped on her shoulders by her members as fans were cheering, Chaeyeon’s attention went to one person. She couldn’t help it to smile widely and covered her face of shyness, but her expression showed truly happiness.

Each member of DI-VERSE took each time very well with their brother-in-law. Yuna being playful and glaring at him, “You better to take good care of unnie,” she spoke. Hanbin grinned and nodded, “And please treat me some time on lunch oppa,” she beamed. Hanbin laughed and said, “Sure.” He had four shopping bags, he handed first one to Yuna. She blinked surprised, “What is this?”

“I have heard you like cute stuff,” Yuna quickly took a look and she beamed happily. “Oh my God,” it was a cute we bear friends all three plushies. She beamed, “Thank you oppa.” She stood up and opened her arms, Hanbin chuckled, and hugged her over the table. The members gave an affectional look at Yuna and Hanbin hugging each other.

Meiyan looked at Hanbin, “Let’s produce sometimes music,” Hanbin offered, she nodded as she wrote her autograph, “Also if you dare to break her heart, I break you.” Hanbin chuckled, all of his sisters-in-law are just worried since the rumors but they know Hanbin would never hurt Chaeyeon ever.

Hanbin handed her gift, “I heard you liked these,” Meiyan looked into her bag, she couldn’t help it to cover her face. “I know you are very serious about your music producing with Chae-ah.” It was a new laptop, “I heard you two uses one on the computer, but Chaeyeon told me that you wrote on noteboo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter