Jealous

Still Believe

“Mark?” Jinyoung was shocked when he saw Mark.

Jackson peeked behind Mark. “Oh! Hi Jinyoung and …” he looked at Jaebum then back to Jinyoung. “… and who is he?”

“Ah, this is J-Jaebum my manager.” Jinyoung stuttered. “Jaebum this is Mark, my fiancé and his friend Jackson.”

“Hi, I’m Jaebum. Nice meeting you, Mark.” Jaebum offered his hand.

Mark looked at Jaebum’s hand then he lift his head and shook Jaebum’s hand. “I’m Mark, Jinyoung’s fiancé.”

“Hey Jinyoungiee! What are you doing here?” Jackson tried to broke the intense atmosphere.

“Oh, we we’re having our lunch together when –“ Mark cut Jinyoung.

“Together?” Mark raised his eyebrows.

Ooops. It seems like it only gets worse.

“We were busy doing an urgent project and we missed our lunch so I asked him to come with me.” Jaebum explained.

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

Mark and Jaebum were having a staring competition. Jinyoung and Jackson were just looking at the two then Jinyoung nudge Jackson at his side.

“Markieee~” Jackson threw his arms around Mark. “I think Jinyoungieee, have to go now. They still had a lot of things to do about their urgent project, right Jinyoung?”

But Mark and Jaebum was in their own world, they kept on glaring at each other and they didn’t even listen to Jackson.

“Yeah right! Mark baby, I have to go now. I still had a lot of things to do.” Jinyoung said and this time Mark finally looked at him.

“Okay, I will just fetch you later after work.” Mark walked towards Jinyoung and kissed the younger’s forehead.

Mark saw Jaebum turned his head to the other, trying to avoid the scene. Jinyoung nodded his head before he turned around and made his way back to the building.

 

“Markieeepooh. He will going to melt if you kept on staring at him like that.” Jackson shook his head.

“Who? Jinyoung?”

“Jaebum. Your fiancé’s manager.”

Mark sighed. “I don’t know Jackson. I feel like there’s something about him that I need to know. When I saw him with Jinyoung, it felt so weird.”

“Mark you’re just being paranoid.” Jackson patted Mark’s shoulder.

“No Jacks. It looks like, he likes my Jinyoung.” Mark looked at Jackson.

“You’re so cute when you get jealous Markieee.” Jackson pinched both Mark’s cheeks.

“Hey stop it, it hurts!” Mark pushed Jackson’s hand and rubbed his cheeks.

I’m not jealous. Am I?

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum arrived at the office, and Jinyoung didn’t waste any time as he continue his work right away.

“So that was your fiance’ huh?” Jaebum asked.

“Yeah, I didn’t know he was working there.”

“He was the one who made the interior of that coffee shop?”

“Yes, he’s an arts and design student when we were still in college.”

“So you just learn this from him?” Jaebum asked while holding Jinyoung’s design and the younger just nodded his head.

 

Jinyoung stayed silent for the rest of the day and Jaebum just let him. It was around 8PM when he finally finished everything. When he came out from the elevator, he saw Mark standing outside the building waiting for him. Jinyoung slowly walked towards the older and gave him a back hugged. Mark smiled as he turned around and kissed Jinyoung’s forehead. They are doing some lovey dovey act while Jaebum was looking at them inside his car.

“It seems like Mr. Jinyoung already had someone in his heart, Jaebum-ssi.” Wonpil said.

Jaebum glared at his personal driver then back to the couple. “Always remember Wonpil, that even a married person can be steal.”

Wonpil widened his eyes. “Jaebum-ssi, are you planning to ruin their relationship?”

Jaebum just smile, simply dropping the conversation about the couple. “Let’s go Wonpil.”