Special Chapter

Still Believe

Special Chapter

 

After finding out that Jinyoung is pregnant again, Mark happily announced it to everyone. He’s so excited to have another baby again and now that he’s finally with Jinyoung, he will do everything just to make sure that Jinyoung and their baby is safe and healthy.

Every time Mark came home from work, he always brought an ice cream for Jinyoung since the younger is craving for it everyday. There are times where Jinyoung wakes up Mark in the middle of the night because his craving for some kinds of food that can’t be found in Seoul. Mark even went to Busan when Jinyoung was craving for Oden Korokke, one of the most famous street foods that can be found only in Busan and the worst part is that when Mark finally came back from buying that food, Jinyoung doesn’t want to eat it anymore. Mark noticed that it’s really tiring to take good care of a pregnant person but he always think of the days when Jinyoung was carrying Yugyeom alone and realized that all of the things he did right now for the younger was nothing compare to Jinyoung’s sacrifices before.

 

“Mark?” Jinyoung called while shaking the older to wake up. “Mark hyung, wake up please.”

It’s still 2AM and here is Jinyoung, disturbing his husband again because unfortunately, he’s craving for Bungeoppang, a pastry in shape of fish. Mark stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes.

“What is it baby?” he muttered as he opened his eyes to look at Jinyoung in front of him with a pouty face.

Mark giggled, he sat up and cupped the younger’s face. “Do you want something to eat?”

Jinyoung nodded his head. “I want to eat bungeoppang, hyung.”

Mark frowned. “What is that? Where can I find that one?”

“It’s a street food hyung, it’s already 2AM so I don’t know if there were still people selling that one at this our but I really want to eat that kind of food hyung.”

“Okay okay, I’ll go find that food. Just wait for me here.”

Jinyoung beamed and hugged his husband. Mark pulls away after a few moments and pecked on Jinyoung’s lips before he gets off from the bed and changed his clothes.

Mark stroll around the streets of Seoul, to look for that bungeoppang. After an hour of searching it, he came back in their house and placed the food on the plate. He went to there room to inform Jinyoung that he already have the food that the younger wanted to eat but when he arrived at their room, he saw Jinyoung was sleeping. He smiled and walked towards the younger before he sat on the bed beside him and stared at his wife’s sleeping face. He lifted his hand caressed the younger’s face before brushing Jinyoung’s fringe from his face.

“Baby? I already bought the food that you really wanted to eat a while ago.” Mark muttered softly.

Jinyoung cutely rubbed his eyes and opened it. “Hyung… I don’t feel like eating that food anymore.”

“What??”

“I’m sorry hyung…”

Mark pursed his lips, he stroll around the streets of Seoul just to find that bungeoppang. He even begged and helped the owner cooked it because they were already closed but, when he arrived Jinyoung doesn’t want to eat it anymore? He was really annoyed but instead of getting angry at his wife, he just kissed Jinyoung’s forehead and plastered a smile.

“It’s okay, I’ll just keep it in case you’re going to crave for it again.” Mark said as he caressed the younger’s cheek. “Go to sleep now.”

Jinyoung just nodded his head before closing his eyes and go back to sleep. He knows that Mark was annoyed and the older just let it slide because he’s pregnant. He’s thankful though because he had a husband who’s really understanding and considerate.

Mark stood up and went back to the kitchen. He released a heavy breath as he stared at the food he brought before he took it and keep it inside the refrigerator.

 

 

Jinyoung is a little bit stubborn sometimes, even though they had Jin and a maid to do all the household chores plus there’s also his mom, he still insist to do some things saying that it’s tiring if he just kept on sitting and lying on the bed. He’s already on the 7th stage of pregnancy but instead of sitting on the couch watching TV or lying on his bed, he would like to the cooking, washing the plates, watering the plants and helping their maid to do laundry which Mark really hate Jinyoung seeing doing that.

“Daddy’s here!” Mark shouted as soon as he entered the house.

Yugyeom was sitting on the couch while playing some of his toys when Mark shouted. He beamed before running to his dad and hugged him. Mark lifted Yugyeom in his arms and showered him with kisses while Yugyeom was laughing so hard because it tickles him.

“Where is your mommy?” Mark asked his son.

“Mommy is in the kitchen, cooking for our dinner.”

Mark frowned and he went to the kitchen. There he saw Jinyoung cooking while Jin and their maid tried their best to shoo Jinyoung from the kitchen before Mark arrived.

“Jinyoung?” Mark called and they all turned their heads to him.

“Mark hyung, you’re here already.” Jinyoung happily said.

Jin walked towards the older. “Mark hyung, we really tried our best to keep him away from the kitchen but he wouldn’t budge.”

Mark sighed and put Yugyeom down. “”How many times do I have to tell you that you don’t have to do all these things?”

Jinyoung pouted and he walked towards his husband leaving his work to Jin and the maid. “I can still do it hyung. Besides, it’s still 7 months—“

“Yes, 7 months. Two more months and you’re going to deliver our new baby. I don’t want you to stress yourself, that’s what the doctor say. What if you suddenly slip or fall or –“

Jinyoung cut his husband’s worriedness with a sweet kiss.

“You worry too much, I’m fine okay?” Jinyoung said when he pulls away.

“Just promise me that you won’t do something like this again.” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand. “I just don’t want that something will happen to you.”

Jinyoung gave him a sweet smile and nodded his head before pulling Mark into a tight hug. Mark really cared so much to him, he’s so overprotective to Jinyoung ever since they were still boyfriends and it doesn’t fades away until now.

They pulled away when they heard Jin cleared his throat. Mark and Jinyoung turned their heads to look at the people behind them witnessing their sweet moment and they saw Jin, the maid together with their son Yugyeom giggling while looking at the couple.

 

 

Mark lifted his head when he heard someone knocked, the door creaked opened and a girl peek her head inside.

“Mr. Tuan, someone is looking for you.”

“Just let that someone in.” Mark said as he continued his work.

A few moments later, someone slowly opened the door and went inside.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Tuan.”

“Good afternoon, please be –“ Mark lifted his head to looked at his visitor and was shocked when he saw that it was his wife, Jinyoung. “Jinyoung? What are you doing here?”

He stood up and walked towards the younger, he helped Jinyoung sat on the couch since he had a couch in his office. “Why are you here?”

Jinyoung pouted. “I forgot to tell you that I have an ultrasound scheduled for today. I called you many times but you didn’t pick up your phone.”

“I’m sorry baby, I was busy making some designs and my phone is in a silent mode.”

“It’s okay!” Jinyoung smiled. “Are you free? Can you come with me for the ultrasound today? Please? The doctor will inform us today about the gender of our baby.”

Mark gave Jinyoung a sad look, Jinyoung’s smile suddenly dropped when he saw Mark’s face. He pursed his lips and released a heavy breath.

“Okay fine! I can go there alone. You don’t have to give me that kind of look, it’s annoying.” Jinyoung stood up from the couch. “I’m going to figure out the gender of the baby alone. And you… I will keep the gender from you until our baby is born.”

“Baby, that’s unfair.”

“That’s what you get if you’re not going to accompany me there.”

Jinyoung was about to leave when Mark held his hand and stood up.

“I was just joking.” Mark said as he smiled to the younger. “Of course, I can go with you.”

Mark gathered all his things and cleaned his desk before he left the office with Jinyoung and went to the hospital for the ultrasound. When they arrived there, Jinyoung was asked to change into a hospital gown. After changing, the doctor made Jinyoung lied down on a hospital bed.

The doctor exposed Jinyoung’s stomach where he got blushed afterwards because Mark was there looking at him. A special lubricating jelly was applied on Jinyoung’s stomach to prevent friction when the ultrasound transducer will be rubbed on Jinyoung’s skin. Mark held Jinyoung’s hand and caressed it when the doctor started to rub the transducer on Jinyoung’s stomach.

“You can now look at the screen.” The doctor said.

The two followed what the doctor said and frowned as they try to analyze what was on the screen.

“Is that our baby?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes, that’s your baby. Do you want me to reveal the gender now?”

The couple looked at the doctor who’s still staring at the screen, observing their baby then he turned his head to look at Mark and Jinyoung and smiled. “It’s a baby girl.”

Jinyoung slowly lifted his hand to cover his mouth in shocked while Mark’s eyes started to get teary after the doctor announced that they will be welcoming a princess soon. Mark glanced at the younger who’s lying on the hospital bed before he brought Jinyoung’s hand to his lips and kissed it.

After the ultrasound Mark suggested that they should start buying some things for their princess. So instead of going home, they stopped at the mall to buy some things for their baby and toys for Yugyeom.

 

 

Jinyoung was in the living room reading some books that Mark bought for him to distract him from doing the household chores when he suddenly felt a little pain. He ignored that feeling and continued reading but he suddenly felt it again and it’s getting worse.

He grimaced as he closed the book that he was reading and put it beside him. He looked around but he noticed that he’s alone in the living room. Mark and Yugyeom were in their botany garden while Jin was cutting the leaves of their plants and the maid was sweeping his mess when they suddenly heard a loud scream inside the house.

They all stopped what they’re doing and immediately went inside the house as they heard Jinyoung calling them. When Mark arrived in the living room, he saw Mrs. Park trying to calm Jinyoung. He ran towards them, he kneeled in front of the younger and held Jinyoung’s hand while Yugyeom followed his dad.

“Mom, what happened?” Mark asked.

“He said he’s stomach hurts so much.” Mrs. Park said, she looked and gasped when she noticed something on Jinyoung’s thighs. “Oh my god Mark, his water already broke. He’s going to deliver the baby now!”

Mark widened his eyes but he didn’t waste any time as he lifted Jinyoung and went to where their car was park while Jin followed them and opened the car for them. Mrs. Park and Yugyeom went inside the car after getting the bag that contained Jinyoung and the baby’s clothes which they packed since last week.

Mark was driving so fast while he kept on glancing at Jinyoung. His face was mixed with a lot of emotions. It looks like he was scared, worried, happy, excited. A lot of things ran in his mind. What if something will happen to Jinyoung while giving birth to their little princess? What if the doctor will experienced difficulties and asked them to save only one life?

Yugyeom was sitting beside his mother who’s panting heavily while enduring the pain and he placed his small hands on Jinyoung’s tummy. “Umma…”

Jinyoung looked at his son and gave him a reassuring smile. He wrapped his arms around his son and pulled him closer to him before placing a kiss on Yugyeom’s head. “Umma will be fine. Don’t worry.”

When they arrived in the hospital, their doctor and nurses helped them take Jinyoung to the emergency room. Jinyoung’s family was informed to wait outside the emergency room but Mark insisted to go inside.

“Mr. Tuan, I’m sorry but you’re not allowed to go inside.” One of the nurses informed Mark.

“But I’m his husband. He needs me inside!”

“Mr. Tuan, we will take good care of him.”

Mark shook his head. “No, I want to go inside! I want to be with him when he delivered our baby. Please…”

The nurse pursed her lips before she heard the doctor inside shouting to let Mark entered the emergency room. She gave Mark a laboratory gown and went inside. He immediately ran towards Jinyoung and held the younger’s hand.

“Baby…” Mark called his wife. “It’s going to be alright, okay? You can do it. I’ll be here beside you, I will never leave you I promise.”

Jinyoung plastered a small smile and weakly nodded his head. Mark kissed his forehead and tightened his hold to the younger’s hand.

 

After 4 hours of waiting, Mark finally came out from the emergency room with a smile on his face. Mrs. Park and Yugyeom who were waiting outside the emergency room for the whole time ran towards him while Jaebum, Jackson, Bambam and Jimin followed them from behind.

“How was it Mark?” Mrs. Park asked.

Mark looked at them and he smiled. “He delivered a healthy baby girl.”

They all breathe out in relief while Yugyeom happily clapped his hands. Mark lifted his son in his arms and they waited for the doctor to come out from the emergency room.
 

 

Jinyoung was lying on the hospital bed when they all entered his room. He smiled when he saw all of them came and he opened his arms for Yugyeom to come and hug him.

Mark put Yugyeom on the bed beside Jinyoung and their son immediately hugs his mother while Mark kissed Jinyoung’s forehead.

“How are you sweetie?” Mrs. Park asked when Yugyeom pulls away from hugging Jinyoung.

“I’m tired but… I’m fine.” Jinyoung murmurs and gave them a small smile.

They all turned their heads to the door when it suddenly creaked opened and saw the nurse came in with Jinyoung’s baby in her arms. Jinyoung slowly sat up with Mark’s help, the nurse handed the baby to Mrs. Park and left the room afterwards. Jinyoung’s mother stared at the baby and smiled as she looked at her grand daughter. She walked towards him and gave Jinyoung his newly born baby who carefully took it in his arms.

“She’s beautiful.” Jinyoung mumble as he stared at his daughter.

“Just like you mom!” Yugyeom happily said and he kissed the forehead of his baby sister. “I already have a baby sister!”

Jinyoung laughed and he glanced at Mark who just looked at them with a smile on his face. “Do you want to carry her?”

“Can I?” Mark asked Jinyoung back.

Jinyoung nodded his head and he gave their daughter to his husband. Mark nervously took his daughter in his arms. It’s the first time his going to carry a newly born baby and it’s not just somebody else’s baby but it is his baby, his daughter.

Mark smiled as he stared at his daughter and held her tiny hands. “Hi baby! I am your daddy.”

Everybody was looking at him and they were all touched as they looked at Mark who’s happily carrying his daughter.

“What will be the name of the baby, Jinyoung?” Jaebum finally asked and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

“I was thinking of a – “

“Markjin! Markjin! It’s cute right?” Jackson suggested, cutting Jinyoung’s words. “Usually, the parents would combine their names for their baby.”

They all rolled their eyes at Jackson’s suggestion while Bambam smacked his husband on the chest for being so stupid even in giving a name for their best friend’s daughter.

“What? It’s not a bad idea though.” Jackson said as he sulked.

“How about an English name?” Jimin suggested. “Since Yugyeom had a Korean name maybe an English name for her would be nice. Just a suggestion though.”

“I like Jimin’s suggestion.” Bambam said while nodding his head.

“Maicey! Maicey Tuan! It’s nice!” Jackson protested.

“How about Marie? Monique? Or Meenah?” Jaebum grinned at Jinyoung as he suggested those names.

Jinyoung just smiled as he listened to their friends bickering about his daughter’s name. He turned to looked at his husband and opened his arms, cueing Mark to hand him their beautiful daughter.

“Actually…” Jinyoung started as he looked at them. “I talked to Mark and my mom about this and we all agreed to name her… Yerin.”

“Yerin??” The four of them said in unison and raised their eyebrows.

Mark chuckled as he sat beside Jinyoung and wrapped his arm around the younger’s shoulder. Jinyoung nodded his head and he caressed Yerin’s pinkish cheek. “Yugyeom gave us that name. Yerin means joy, peace, blessing and holy. She’s a blessing to us that’s why I agree to give her that name.”

Jinyoung glanced at the older and leaned his back on Mark’s chest. Mark held Yerin’s tiny hands and to his surprise Yerin gripped his one finger, Jinyoung giggled to the older’s action while Yugyeom scooted closer to his sister. He caressed Yerin’s cheek and steal kisses which made everyone chuckled.

“Wow, what a happy family.” Bambam cooed as he looked at them and Jackson slowly wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheeks.

Meanwhile, Jaebum held Jimin’s hands as they looked at the sweet moment of a complete family in front of them. He leaned to Jimin and whispered. “Don’t be jealous. We will have our own family too, soon.”

Jimin glanced at Jaebum and he held Jaebum’s hand so tight as he smiled and nodded his head.

 

 

 

Two years later…

“Yerin-ah, stop running baby. You might fall and hurt yourself.” Jinyoung warned his daughter who’s playing with her older brother Yugyeom.

They were in their botany garden having a barbeque party, they’ve always done this once in a month. It serves as their monthly gathering since all of them were busy in their own businesses. Mark and Jackson were grilling the meat while their wives were taking good care of their children.

Yerin suddenly fell while chasing her brother, she cried as Yugyeom helped her to stand up. She walked towards her mom and burst out crying while pointing her knees to Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled to his daughter when he saw that there’s nothing wrong on Yerin’s knees and she pulled his daughter into a hug.

“I told you to stop running right? But Yerin didn’t listen to mommy.” Jinyoung said while caressing Yerin’s back.

“Sorry umma.”

“Stop crying now. You didn’t even hurt yourself that much baby.” Jinyoung chuckled.

Yerin pulls away from the hug and looked at her knees. A smile slowly creeps on her face when she saw that there’s nothing on her knees and she suddenly ran to Yugyeom who’s playing with Sanha.

Jinyoung and Bambam laughed when they saw Yerin running again after what happened a while ago.

“She’s really stubborn. I told her not run and now she’s doing it again.” Jinyoung muttered while staring at his daughter who’s bothering her father.

“She’s just like you, hyung.” Bambam said.

They suddenly heard the doorbell rang, Jin ran to the gate and opened it revealing Jaebum and Jimin who’s holding hands as they entered the house. They immediately head to the botany garden where they saw the rest of their friends, Jaebum joined Mark and Jackson while Jimin joined Jinyoung and Bambam.

When the meat was already cooked, they settle their foods on the table and started to eat. Mark and Jinyoung were both feeding Yugyeom and Yerin while Jackson and Bambam feed Sanha. Meanwhile, Jaebum and Jimin were feeding each other since they don’t have a child yet.

“It seems like we have a couple here who were in their own world.” Mark said without looking at Jaebum and Jimin.

“Aishh hyung, you’re disturbing them in their sweet moment.” Bambam muttered.

Jaebum and Jimin just smiled as they both looked down, Jaebum held Jimin’s hand under the table and caressed it before he lifted his head and looked at the others.

“Guys…” Jaebum murmurs. “There’s something I want to say.”

Jimin turned his head to look at his boyfriend, he raised an eyebrow when Jaebum glanced at him. Jaebum squeezed his hand and gave him a smile before he continued.

“Me and Jimin…”

“Jaebum…” Jimin said almost in a whisper, stopping Jaebum from what he was about to say.

“It’s okay. I know they will be happy to know about it.”

Mark, Jinyoung, Bambam and Jackson frowned as they looked at the two who’s whispering to each other.

“Why are you two whispering to each other?” Mark asked.

“Are you hiding something from us?” Jackson added.

“Hey, you’re scaring them. “ Jinyoung said before he glanced at Jaebum and Jimin. “You said that you want to say something, what is it hyung?”

“Ahm… it’s about me and Jimin.” Jaebum said. “We’ve been together for 2 years and… we decided to finally get married.”

They all widened their eyes as soon as they heard it but after a few minutes of analyzing what Jaebum said, they gave the two a blessing in their marriage and congratulate them. They celebrated it and talked about their plans about their wedding soon.

It’s already late at night when they finished chatting to each other, Yerin fell asleep on Mark’s arms, Yugyeom was in Jinyoung’s and Sanha fell asleep on Bambam’s. Mark told them to stay in their house for the night since they had a lot of room for their guests.  Jin came to the garden and told them that he’ll just the one who’s going to clean everything together with their maid. Mark disagreed at first but he agrees anyways.

Mark and Jinyoung went to Yugyeom and Yerin’s room before they laid the two in their beds. After putting Yerin on her bed, Jinyoung stood up and stared at Yugyeom and Yerin who’s sleeping peacefully. Mark walked towards him and wrapped his arms around Jinyoung while the younger do as the same.

“Jaebum hyung will get married soon. I’m so happy for him.” Jinyoung said as he rested his head on Mark’s shoulder.

“Me too.”

Jinyoung looked at his husband. “Do you still remember what Jaebum hyung did to us before?”

Mark stayed silent for a moment before he nodded his head. “It was so cruel… but I already forgive him and I’m really happy for him right now.”

Jinyoung smiled at his husband.

“Thank you hyung.” Jinyoung muttered as he hugged Mark so tight.

“What for?”

“For coming back to me.” Jinyoung sighed. “If you really left to France that day, maybe we’re not together right now. Maybe Yerin is not here with us.”

Mark smiled. “I should thank that flight attendant who gave a little counseling to me before the plane left.”

Jinyoung chuckled. “She wouldn’t do that if I didn’t page you in the airport.”

Mark pulls away from the hug and he looked at the younger. “Wait, why are we even talking about the past?”

“Nothing. It’s just that, a lot of things happened since we finally get back together.”

“Are you happy about the outcome?”

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head.

Mark smiled and kissed Jinyoung’s forehead. “I love you Jinyoung.”

“It’s been a long time since I heard that.”

“Hey, I always say those words to you.”

Jinyoung laughed and pinched Mark’s nose. “It’s just a joke baby.”

“I’m waiting for the response Jinyoung…”

Jinyoung leaned closer to older and rubbed his nose against Mark. “I love you too Mark.”

“Forever?” Mark tried to tease the younger.

“Infinity.”

Mark smiled and he kissed Jinyoung on the lips. The kiss got heated, Mark’s hand made it’s way to the younger’s waist and gripped it while Jinyoug’s hand slowly wrapped around Mark’s neck before he pulls away.

“This is Yugyeom and Yerin’s room, just to inform you babe.” Jinyoung said.

“I know. Can we go to our room?”

Jinyoung shook his head and he saw Mark’s pouty face. “Yerin and Yugyeom are enough, Mark. It’s not easy to become pregnant again.”

“I promise not to go further.” Mark pleaded.

“No.”

“Please…”

Jinyoung released a heavy breath. “Okay fine.”

Mark beamed at the younger, he captured Jinyoung’s lips again and kissed him like they’ve been away from each other for how many years.

 

 

 

 

 

____________

A/N: This will be my final chapter for this fic. I was at work when i wrote this one XD so i hope this will turn out well